Star Wars: Young Jedi, Old Republic [CelestialDragon]

She bristled, feeling offended. "That's not right," she said softly. "I'm sorry. . . why do they have them?"
 
"Because....i lost him.....In a race i was cheated ...in the last big race the Tattoine open.....The hutts gave the winner Ghast Yae a item for my brother....that was his prize....so...3months later....i am getting him back....only reason i haven't killed those basterds yet....is because i was able to see him...untill this last week."
 
"I'm very sorry," she said honestly. She wrapped her arms around him comfortingly. "It's brought you so much pain."
 
"It has.....but...i will win him back...i swear it..."-He said and sighed gently.-"While dinner cooks let me show you around."-He showed her the comfortable situation he had then his room a nice sized bed with his belongings around including a very dark metal case on the wall.-
"You will sleep in here...the other room is my brothers so...that is off limits right now."
 
"Understood," Andira said softly as she looked around. "It's very nice," she said a bit lamely. Her own quarters at the Temple were spartan, keeping in with the Jedi mindset.
 
-He looked to her.-"Well..it is my own so....if you wish i could leave you the bed i don not mind sleeping any where else..."-He said to her.-"So....want to share anything with me.."-He asked and looked to her.-
 
"What would you like to know?" she asked softly. "I've had a very boring upbringing, except for the fact that I'm a Padawan. . . and a troublesome one at that. . . " She sat down on the bed, almost lost in thought.
 
"Then may i ask a opinion on something"-He said looking to her eyes.-"whats your opinion on a rouge?"-He asked her.-
 
"Rogues are just as good Jedi if not more so," she said. "They're not held down by the rules the Council places upon us, so maybe they're able to do some good."
 
-he bit his lip thinking of his dad. He sighed and laid back on the bed.-"I want to join the council and be a Jedi....like dad..."-He bit his lip.-"I just hate how they think feelings could just over take some ones actions like that."-He said.-"Like that whole...no intercourse or emotional attachment because it is a act of selfishness which can be brought to the dark side...my father and mother both great Jedi never wavered from the light..but they were tossed from the order for refusing to listen to there call.""
 
"It's understandable, although I'm not fond of it myself," she confessed. "Part of my non Force sensitive abilities is the fact that I'm a severe empath, I sense everyone's emotions all at once. So it's hard for me not to let emotions get in the way. The Council understands to a degree, but mine is at a level unseen before. It's frustrating. . ." she trailed off and looked at him, a certain sadness in her eyes. "At least you knew your parents," she said softly.
 
"I see...that must suck..i hope you reach master one day..."-He smiled and looked over to her.-"Come lay back relax a bit."
 
She smiled and laid down beside him, almost timidly, unsure of the protocol here. "Thank you," she said, closing her eyes contently.
 
-He nods and sighed looking to the ceiling and then to the window.-"i can't wait to leave here..."-He said.-
 
"Maybe you can come with me," she said hopefully. "I'm sure the Council wouldn't mind, and you would love Coruscant."
 
"Maybe......because i would love to leave here..."-He said and sighed softly he brought his hands up to his eyes to wipe a tear from it.-
 
She didn't know why, she just did. She turned over to face him, took a hand in hers, and gently squeezed it reassuringly.
 
-he blushed and looked over to her eyes and gave a smile.-"Thanks.....for helping.."
 
She smiled and blushed as well. "You're welcome. Happy to do so," she said. She sent out a soothing calm with the Force so they could relax.
 
-He relaxed on the bed and sighed gently.Soon he actually fell asleep his arms spread wide and soon dreaming peacfully.-
 
She couldn't sleep, so she meditated while he slept. It was very relaxing for her. She still held onto his hand though, gently.
 
-She could feel something as he slept he channeled the force it was a bit frightening he was harvesting a lot of force energy he had great focus for his age and the amount of force power was nuts.-
 
Waking up from her meditations, she looked over and saw him sleeping. Picking up her comlink, she saw her Master had contacted her.

"Master, where have you been?" she snapped, not realizing now how worried sick she was over him. He explains he was off on the planet, gathering information, and asked if she learned anything.

"I found another Force-sensitive being," she whispered. "Apparently both his parents went rogue, but his potential. . . it's astounding. . ."

He asked her for the name and she shook her head. "I don't remember. Do you think I should take a midichlorian reading from him?"

Permission granted, they broke off contact and she collapsed on the bed again, exhausted.
 
-He slept peacefully and relaxed the storm still kicking around but they were safe and peacefully relaxing Ri-Nek was going to be enjoying his time with her at least he hopped.-
 
After collapsing on the bed, she had curled up into a ball and proceeded to sleep peacefully and soundly, feeling happy with Ri-Nek, and Andira liked being happy.
 
Back
Top