Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2015

ATTENTION LADIES!!!

JKProductions is not hiring young beautiful models. We need models for photographic and films. ModModels can make up too 5000 dollars an hour! Yes ladies you read that right. 5000 an hour!

To schedule a audition please contact JKproductions@Over18films.Com

(Looking for a young lady to play the role of a girl with modeling aspirations. Possibly a free spirit looking to try something new or maybe an innocent girl in desperate need of cold hard cash. Pm if interested.)
 
Pulp Science Fiction - the Pulpiest!

Bouncing around the idea of a Pulp Science Fiction story. You know, something from the 1930s-50s. Captain Dan Danger of the Space Patrol keeping space safe for nubile alien princesses everywhere. Because, you know, sometimes they're taken by slimy alien space pirates and just need rescuing. And then they're grateful! Oh so grateful. And that's just chapter 1. ;)

I'm thinking fun, lighthearted, sexy, pulpy entertainment. Rocketships, ray guns, spandex (and less), bubble helmets, and for heaven's sake don't forget the nubile alien princesses.

And if the response is good, maybe additional crew, additional alien princesses, Space Senators' daughters, etc.

Just in the mood for something different and entertaining.

And ladies, I'm really looking for someone who can post more than once a week. Stories lose their flow only being updated 4 times a month. So please, only respond if you can add to the story a few times a week.

Now, if that disclaimer hasn't put you off, drop me a line.

Captain Dan Danger, of the Space Patrol
aka Rick
 
So I want to do an unlikely romance thread. Something a little on the long side as two people who should have never met in the first place find themselves drawn together and a relationship builds. I would like to do it as a celebrity thread possibly.

I figure a friend of mine who works as a film producer invites me to a party where celebrities mingle about. It is at the party where I hook up with someone... (Either a real celebrity or a made up one...perhaps an Anna Kendrick-type). At the party they hit it off way beyond what either of them could expect.

Thinking the time together is over I go back about my life only to find our girl surprising him at work with a date request. Things of course play out from there.

Like I said this can be done with a real or made up famous lady, and I'd like to drag the story along as well. Honestly I'm more interested in writing these people into falling in love with each other than the sex itself. (But we will be fucking don't mistake that shit ;)). So if you are interested please drop me a line.

EDIT: I made a thread to hopefully attract someone into joining me. http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=64496251#post64496251
 
Last edited:
I'm seeking females writers for the following:

Star Wars - I'd prefer to avoid the original trilogy timeline as I would prefer original characters for this, but I'm in the mood for a setting in a galaxy far far away. The era I'm pretty open with. I do want build up as it would go into something sexual eventually, but only when it feels natural to go that way.

Comic Books - I'd love to do an X-man RP, but I'm a nerd so I could be talked into doing different characters. In terms of X-men I do love to play Wolverine. However, I'm a life long comic book fan so I can be talked into playing someone outside of the X-men continuity.

-----------


The reason why I'm vague because I would love to collaborate so that any concept/idea you may have can be brought to the table. I'd like both of us to be happy with the idea/plan before beginning the first post.

Best,

Dream
 
Seeking females

While I'm creating my big ORP forum project, "Wild Wild West", I thought I would also try to begin an SRP or two, just to keep occupied.

^^^^^^^​

#1: "The Education": Exhibition, virginity lost, incestuous threesomes, and more.

My two characters are a 28 year old man and his 20 year old lover, who is sister to your 18 year old character. You are naïve, you idolize your sister, and what's more you envy her sex life. She knows that you have been peeping on her with her various boyfriends for years, but only now has she let you watch her fuck one of them because, obviously, you're legal now and she can get you involved in her sex life without it being a felony. It will be scary for you at first, but once you begin to realize the pleasure ahead of you, your reluctant non-con view become very consensual ... and before either of you know it, you become simply insatiable.

I have no limits on post length, but I do insist on proper English, which you will get from me, too, of course.

^^^^^^^​

#2: "Secrets": Lust, intrigue, and hidden truths.

Your character -- hard up for money -- advertises a room for rent. My character moves in. He is mysterious and has secrets. They become lovers, and somewhere along the way, she learns who and what he truly is.

^^^^^^^​

#3: "The Status Quo": Murder, revenge, revolution ... and lust.

A handsome, charismatic member of a domestic terror group comes to your aid, then recruits you into the Organization. After a life of barely scraping by and seeing all of your hard work go for naught, can you give your heart, soul, and body to a group determined to bring an end to the Status Quo by what ever means necessary?

^^^^^^^​

#4: "Ghostly Pleasures": Nighttime pleasures from an apparition.

PLOT ALTERED. READ AGAIN IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT BEFORE. My character is a spirit -- a ghost -- who can take physical form when he wants. He likes to slip into the bedrooms of sleeping women and after deepening their dream state and altering those dreams from whatever they are to erotic events, he pleasures them with his mouth and hands and -- sometimes -- pleasures himself by fucking them, too.

Your character awakes suddenly one night, finding my character fucking her. In an instant he is gone, and she is unsure of whether what she saw was real or not. She will talk about it to her girl friend at work -- who I will write as a secondary character -- and my guy, who is listening in, discovers that she was excited by the idea of what happened. So, he returns, again and again, offering her fleeting glimpses of him while she is being pleasured, keeping her guessing about whether it is real or just delicious insanity.
 
Last edited:
Gonna leave this here, and see what happens...

He stood rather motionless for a few moments as he watched the figures in the distance move about from one area to another without any rhyme or reason. It was dark and the air was cool and crisp, much like he was used to from his youth, but not at all what he expected for being so far south. He unintentionally licked his lips, and tilted his head just slightly as if to get a better look at the figures.

Two of the three were easily identifiable to anyone who had was old enough to talk. Two dogs, one small and seemingly hyperactive, like a puppy or one of those annoying little ankle biters and the other nearly three times its size, but much slower moving giving the appearance of a much older dog. Whether the two of them were related was unclear... and honestly, he didn't care all that much about them right now.

His gaze, that had momentarily shifted, returned to the last of the three figures. She was beautiful and so unaware of her surroundings. She bounced about, playfully teasing no one but him with overly exaggerated and seductive twists and turns on the balls of her bare feet. The light from the moon and flood lights cast a beautiful glow on her.


Enterscreenname: Sorry to be so blunt, but you are gorgeous.
RawrKitty: Lol no need to apologize for that, and also, thank you. :D
Enterscreenname: No no thank you for sharing.
Enterscreenname: I could look at your pictures all day long
RawrKitty: :) you're welcome to if you'd like.
Enterscreenname: I might just have to.
Enterscreenname: I hope I'm not freaking you out.
RawrKitty: No no, not at all.
RawrKitty: Sorry the shoutbox on this site is freaking out
Enterscreenname: Well good. Anyway, how are you doing today?
RawrKitty: It's a beautiful day, I can't complain too much. Ho w about yourself?
Enterscreenname: It's starting to look up. :)


__
_____
__
So, I really want to do a RP about an obsession. Basically, my character is a fairly innocent almost naïve to reality young woman. She's a little mouthy, bit of a brat, but mostly harmless. After going through a rough breakup, she decides to become a webmodel for a little bit of extra cash and to boost her confidence. Nothing pornographic, just some pictures of herself sometimes scantily clad, often suggestive, but nothing too explicit. For a small fee, she would chat with her fans, and take request for photo-shoots in certain outfits or what have you. A little bit more would give them access to video chats, and so on and so forth.

__
I need a male to play a man who becomes a little too obsessed with her. He could kidnap her, he could be crazy, he could simply be a dom determined to make her his obedient little sub. Whatever you want. I'd like this to play out into a reluctant relationship for the two.

Let me know if you're interested this, or if you have any other fun ideas. :)
 
female writer wanted

hey all, I'm looking for a female writer to join me in a thread about a young woman in her 20's that has an argument with her boyfriend and walks out. She's walking down the street when she gets attacked from behind and taken.

you play the part of the woman and ill play the part of the abductor.
this is a non-consent story that will involve rough scenes, lots of sex and BDSM


I expect decent posts (more then just a paragraph) but I don't expect you to post everyday.
 
Jacob and Ashley (names subject to change) have been conducting a secret affair for a couple months. At first, it was fun. The hidden aspect added excitement.

But now the novelty has worn off. He's tired of only being able to see her once a week and in out of the way locations to avoid discovery. The little lies and sneaking around have become tedious. He wants to drop the charade.

She refuses to do so. Going public is problematic for her because:

  1. She's publicly a virgin and doesn't want to tarnish her image
  2. She's publicly a committed lesbian and fears the social consequences of admitting to her hetero desires
  3. She's already in a relationship/marriage and doesn't want to admit she's having an affair
  4. Some other reason?

Jacob doesn't want to issue an ultimatum because he's not sure she'd pick him over keeping things secret. However, he has another plan. Her secret will be tough to hide if she's pregnant and he figures she'll definitely choose him if she's carrying his child. Jacob therefore plans to make sure their birth control fails and she gets pregnant.

~~~~~~~
I'm looking for a female co-author to play Ashley (or whatever you want to call her). Check out my SRP Profile and past work if we've never written together.

If you're interested or have questions/ideas, PM me. I look forward to hearing from you.
 
Jared, a 25 year old single white male, 6'3" 211 lbs, blond hair, blue eyes, muscular tanned body, recently moved to a small town in North Dakota to work as an engineer on the Keystone XL Pipeline. While on the job and becomes friends with his co-workers, an engineer named Paul takes a special interest in him. He starts inviting Jared over to his house and has Jared befriend his wife.

Unbeknownst to Jared, Paul and his wife had decided they had enough kids, but with both of them having high sex drives, Paul decides to have a vasectomy. The surgery is botched and has zapped Paul of his libido, leaving his wife very frustrated sexually. Having previously had an open relationship before their kids came along, Paul and his wife agree to select a FWB for the wife to discreetly play with and keep her satisfied, and Paul has selected Jared as the potential man, because he's new to town and would be the easiest to keep their secret.

----------------
I'm looking for a female writer who would be willing to RP this out. You would play as the wife and husband only when the story dictates as such. If interested, PM me with your role. In theory, the story would start on the night Jared is invited over to offer the wife to him, but depending on your desires, we could start wherever in the course of the story.
 
I'm looking to start up an RP or two and have a lot of rough ideas and also am open to any others. The roleplay ideas I have range from realistic romantic to dark fantasy/sci-fi. I'll write a few out and if any female is interested, feel free to PM me.

1. Lilith meets her match: You would be Lilith, a female demon as old as time. She walks on Earth every few centuries to dally with men, only to deem them not worthy of her. However when she walks into a high class bar one night, she sees a young man on the cusp of great power and wonders if she has finally met her match.

2. Getting to know your family: A young man moves to a new city across the country to start his new career. The only person he knows is his aunt who had been going through a difficult time. He provides her comfort as she keeps him from being alone in a new city.

3. An Education in Love: a 28 year old man moves back to his hometown to start the new chapter in his career and life. Things get complicated when he runs into his first love at his ten year high school reunion, who just happened to be one of his teachers.

4. Opposites Attract: a seemingly straight laced white collar professional and a tattooed pinup model get set up on a blind date. The two don't think it will go well, but each become pleasantly surprised.

5. In Over His Head: a new rising star screenwriter in Hollywood tries to handle his growing fame while he dates a porn star.

Again, I'm open to other ideas any interested female may have, and I have more as well. PM me if you'd like to discuss a potential roleplay.
 
Female looking to RP on IM

Hi,

So I used to use Yahoo! chat but it no longer exists (like so many chats). I like on-going, realistic, romantic RPs. Normally played live on an instant messenger.

I'm open to suggestions but would like to come up with a story between us so that I know we'd both enjoy it. I generally prefer romance-based scenes but with an interesting back story.

Is anyone interested? Or do you know where I might find people?

Thanks
 
Uncle/Niece Incest

Filled. Thanks.

Hi. Looking for a male writer to play my uncle. The basic idea is that my character, who is 18, moves in with her uncle (her mom's older brother) the summer before she starts college. She is young and inexperienced sexually, and unaware of the effect she has on her uncle as she parades around in front of him in her bikinis and underwear, etc. As she begins to notice the way he looks at her, she likes it and becomes flirtatious, desperate to explore her sexuality even if it is with her uncle. For his part, the uncle tries desperately to ignore his body's reaction to the beautiful, scantily clad teenager now residing with him. He's an honorable man, and determined not to give in to his desires no matter how overwhelming the temptation, even when his niece begins to turn up the heat.







I want the flirting to turn to teasing and tempting and for the uncle's resistance to crumble very slowly and in stages until finally he can't resist any more. If that sounds like something you would be interested in, send me a note and we can discuss.
 
Last edited:
Looking for partners

Looking for partners in some supernatural or scifi threads. I have a few plots in mind. Please pm me if interested.
 
Edit: position filled


I'm looking for a female writer to take part in an RP, themed around alternate realities.

Five years ago, my character was in college and became involved in a torrid love-triangle between two girls -one his cute, sweet and loyal best friend since childhood, the other a mysterious, exciting and unpredictable beauty. He eventually chose one and the other left his life -until today. Today he wakes up in a world where he chose the other girl, and has been living with her for five years. When he falls asleep, he wakes up in his old life -but only until he falls asleep again, whereupon he'll wake up in the alternate existence.

He gets the chance to explore life and sex with both girls, to answer all the wistful 'might-have-been' questions he'd been asking himself -but where is all of this going? Which of the girls does he really love best and when he decides that, will this strange double life end?

You would play both female roles. PM me if you have any interest!
 
Last edited:
His Personal Human

The girl around 22 stepped in the hall after hearing a scream in the middle of the night.In her fluffy pink sleeping shorts and her black tank top she walked down the hall.Her pink sock glowing in the moonlight that shown through the window brightly while the dark blue one just seemed to disappear.She peaked around the corner to see the new exchange student standing over a girls body.Blood trickling down from the corner of his mouth.She shrieked and slapped a hand over her mouth before hiding herself behind the corner.She was about to check if he was still there but in a flash he was there in front of her.He removed her hand from her mouth with a smirk playing on his face."Look what we have here."He spoke and leaned down since she was only 5'2 in height and he was about 6'2."Please let me g-go."She stuttered the last part but he shook his head."I would if I could.But you seen something you shouldn't have."He whispered in her ear.She was about to scream but he had pulled away and kissed her lips quickly to shut her up.She instantly froze.He pulled away and smirking as she fell to the ground unconscious.A mark formed on her hand of a crescent moon.

(Had to.I wanted to try and make it seem interesting.)

-Plot-

Blair is a 22 year old girl who goes to a boarding school for students with troubling pasts.She's been there for two years and stayed in the dorms since the extremely wonderful school was located in the middle of the forest.A new year and a new transfer student started to attend.Also when "mysterious" disappearances of young girls began happening.Though when she witnesses a murder by the one and only transfer she's forever enslaved by him.Since he didn't want to kill her.But make her suffer instead.Which includes the mark on her hand.It was a sign to show other beings she already belonged to someone.It told other vampires that she was already a blood slave to someone.Though Will they fall in love?

Cs

Name: Blair Carter
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Personality: She is shy,and very clumsy, and tries to stay out of trouble.She's not much of a outdoor person,but does go out once in a while at night.She's kind and caring, But strong willed.
Bio: (Find out)
Other: She is very cautious.Plays piano and guitar.Reads during her free time or listens to music.
35537.jpg


PM me.:3
(Not looking for a master just someone to play the "bad boy ish" type)
 
Last edited:
Looking for a fun detailed roleplay. Perhaps something around Daedelus and the Minotaur, sci-fi / fantasy, erotic horror.

PM me if you have any interesting ideas :)

Karen
 
Seeking Female Co-Writer

I have some new story ideas I would like to try out. If it interests you, then drop me a PM ... as always, I believe in talking through the concept to make sure we are both on the same page. Here's what I have:

Fallen -- He was once one of the chosen ones, an immortal somewhere between God and man. Those days are long gone, cursed to the earth, cursed to eternity carrying his curse. Wings cut from shoulders and left to await the end of days. Then she came along, the one human who seemed to know he was from something else, and possibly the solution to restoring what once was fallen.

Return of the Nymph -- The group found it earlier that day, a circle of stones long since worn by the natural world. Something in him, though, ate at him until he left the camp, followed the trail by the light of the moon, and arrived at the site. He was guided further by some instinct to feed the center alter just a touch of water from the nearby spring. Then she came forth, returned to the life, and she choose to repay his kindness.

The Apprentice -- She is sent to tower of a great wizard to begin her leaning to become one herself. The powerful man who appears much younger than his true age reluctantly takes her in. He towers over her, watches her every move, and hovers close to her as she studies. With time, she will not deny any of her master's demands.

Drop me a PM. Check out my other work. Or if you have another idea you may be interested in.
 
I guess it's time for a come back

Though I haven't exactly been absent from Lit, I find myself in a bit of a rut. Real life has pulled most of my partners away, and the creative side of my brain has been nagging at me to get back to it for quite some time.

I eagerly anticipate the return of all of my writing partners, but find myself in need of an additional outlet.

I am an experienced 29 year old male submissive. Although submissive characters are my strong suit, I am able to play a strong and confident role in the right setting.

A quick look at the threads I've started should be enough of an example of the kinks and roles I prefer, but I am open to pretty much anything.

If there are any women out there who have had a thread idea burning a whole in their brain, or who just want to talk or brainstorm, feel free to pm me. I will reply back as soon as I am able to.

I hope to hear back soon!

~LD
 
Sunday morning, Brandi woke up in a strange place with a strange man. She'd been out to the club the night before, celebrating her promotion, and she had the hangover to prove it. At first, she couldn't remember anything, but as she started to wake up, she vaguely remembered flirting with the man at the club, and holding onto him as they walked out into the snowy night. She wasn't sure, but she thought she had maybe sucked his cock in the back of a cab. They had started to fuck on the stairwell, until one of his neighbors had come in, and they'd scrambled, laughing, up to his apartment.

She was still wearing her heels, and the tiny little dress she wore at the club was draped over the footboard. She found her coat, on the floor next to a coat tree, and her purse on the kitchen counter. but there was no sign of her panties anywhere. She let herself out and took a cab home. It had been a good night, but she could hardly believe how slutty she'd acted. As shocking as it was, it had been fun, and well worth losing a thong.

Monday morning, she went to the head office in a high rise downtown instead of the satellite shop. She was well rested, looking sharp and professional in a skirt and blazer, and ready to show that she had deserved the promotion. In the elevator, she looked at the schedule that had been uploaded to her phone. The first thing was a meeting with her team. She found the conference room and a few guys milling around, drinking coffee, talking about their weekend. They introduced themselves, giving her the shameless leers that she'd become accustomed to since she got into the corporate world.

The door opened, and they started to move quickly, sitting around the conference table. She took a seat as well, and looked up to see the man at the head of the table. For a moment, everything froze. When she met his eye, though, she knew he recognized her.

"All right," he said. "It looks like we have a new member of our team."

Yes, a boss/secretary scene, but I'm not interested in the usual coercive, abusive stuff that seems to go along with it. I want a story that develops, where she becomes the company whore by degrees. Not because he forces her to, but because she discovers that she wants to. So I'm looking for a guy who can hang and help her on her journey.
 
Last edited:
The Prince's Maid.

Due to the wishes of Vampires and Humans coexisting peacefully, it is sometimes common for some vampire families to hire human servants. These servants are trained in the ways of the Hunter, or come from hunting families but are not qualified to be hunters themselves, for self protection and are adorned with multiple anti-vampire charms and jewelry.

Every summer since a child, this vampire family has been visiting their summer home, where this, now grown, vampire had become dangerously close with one of their house maids, or perhaps a human Governess. One day at his young age, the woman disappears from his life in a horrible accident.

He grows up a different man, having learned not to allow himself to grow close to anyone, not even his family, until one summer when a new maid goes to work among the staff. She resembles the maid of his memories.

RULES!
> Posts needs to be at least an half a para
> HAVE FUN!

C.S. of the Male Vampire
Name:
Age:
Species: ((XDD Ya know whatcha are))
Bio:
Personality:
Appearance:
1446662-bigthumbnail.jpg


The Maid:
Name: Ash Huoi
Age: 22
Species: Vampire Hunter/Maid
Bio: Ashley was born into an family that were Hunters, but she never wanted to become that, she wanted to abbr an normal life and didn't believe in fiction things. The older she grew the older she knew about the monsters and had to hunt them down, the family business

Personality: She is an stubborn, shut in girl, but happy on the outside. She loves her family with her whole heart but just not Vampires, she really don't have a thing for them, except this one Vampire male.

PM me for details or if your interested.
 
Possibly Taken and Closed

Qhentii was the commanding empire between the Eastern Kingdom of Ezent and the Western Kingdom of Korozlin. (All names and places are subject to change to co-writer’s pleasures.) Qhentii reached as far north as the frozen shifting seas, where ships never dared unless wishing death. Over the immense mountains, down deep winding valleys with their rivers and lakes. Racing over the golden steppes and through emerald forests until you reach the sea once again. This time as far south as one can go. The waters calm and warm, with soft gentle sand unlike the harsh burning grains of its inland desert cousin.

From north to south there wasn’t a stretch of land that didn’t belong to Qhentii. Its borders protected by three different armies. It reaped it’s wealth in taxes from tradesmen, demanding more if one’s wares didn’t stay in Qhentii or even more if it took the natural resources of Qhentii out.

One of the Kingdoms either to the East or West will reach out to Qhentii for some reason; be it military power or wealth and the two kingdom/empires will come to an agreement to merge the families by marriage. I like the idea of a civil war brewing or some kind of tension filled unrest.

My character Xiaoai Aiyuru also known by family and close friends as ‘Ai’ is the first and only child between the Qagan(King of Kings) Doulun Jochi and Qnagiz (Queen of Queens) Xianyi Huilin. When Ai was four her mother passed away the Qagan was pressed by his council to take another wife and produce more heirs. Unlike the Qagan before him, Doulun only had one wife and no consorts. It would take three years to break down the Qagan to marry again, this time taking two wives, producing two more daughter’s and a son.

The character of the person she is to marry is the eldest son of one of the kingdoms. A willowy man with little cares of the people or their warfare. Living a life of luxury and style knowing that the crown will come to him if he works for it or not. He does have a sharp mind, a shame it’s tuned to acts of deviances and pleasures with words of sliver to talk himself out of any trouble he finds himself in. Of course assuming he can’t just throw money at the problem to go away. That he’s promised to one of those flea bitten heathens disgusts him but as his father as threatened to make his younger brother king he his obeying his father’s wishes and marring the savage.

What I am looking for is someone to play the part of the commander of the guard or something high ranking in military terms but low ranking in nobility or even the illegitimate child of the King. Someone a little rough around the edges with a haunted past is even better.

The main idea is that Ai mistakes the commander as the prince and finds herself pleasantly surprised by how taken she is with him at first sight. But when she finds out who he really is and is introduced to the real prince she is disappointed as she was hoping for someone more like the commander. I would like for the commander to be placed in some situation where they would be around each other all the time, like maybe he is charged with protecting Ai or something like that.

PM me with interest and maybe we can work something out.
Swan
 
Last edited:
Failed Jedi

I'm thinking about doing something Star Wars, set maybe a hundred or two hundred years before the movies. A Jedi learner is top of his class at the temple, but no knight will take him as their padawan so he cannot become a Jedi. He is sent to the service corps but that isn't the life for him, he craves adventure and excitement. He quits the service corps and joins a freighter crew, no one asks about his past so he doesn't say het a failed Jedi.

Once he experiences life he wonders why he ever joined the temple in the first place.

The thread can go in a number of directions. I think I'd want to start it in a club on Corellia where he decides to try sex for the first time.

If you're interested, pm me. We can talk about character ideas and the direction of the plot.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top