A life for a life-OOC

angelkissez

Really Experienced
this is going to be a first person thread. MY first. My character is Abigail Thompson or Abby for short. She had the perfect life. a husband who loved her a daughter she treasured. It was all ripped away when her husband made a deal with the devil so to speak. Her family perished in a hit but she was saved by a vampire named Ian(last name and background up to my co-writer).

Abby is 5 foot tall waist length red hair and emerald green eyes. Her spirit is every bit as volitile as her irish upbringing. She survives now only for the day she gets revenge but Ian will throw a snag into that. He will teach her,train her and fall in love with her. Abby will fight these feelings trying to stay focused on one thing revenge.

They will track down the people responsible for her families death but it wont be easy along the way. so if interested send me an opening sample post,I will be very picky on the male part since I want this thread to be my baby. So if interested send your post to me IM and if I like it you can post a charrie bio here and we will start the thread using this thread as a go between for the thread for ideas

thanks, AK

Back