New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not new but I have been away for a long time. I just had to say hello to you lovely lot again.

Probably the most bizarre person saying hello to you all now, I enjoy macrophilia (being shorter or shrunk around lady folk), transformation (turned into things as someones will) and hypnosis (so I can experience the former more vividly). I am full o' triggers but I can hypnotise others as well if people want to experiment. But I'm here more to chat, RP, have fun, frolick, whatever! I just had to peek out of the shadows of lurk once more.

Hey, everybody! I'm new to the forums, but for the most part, I just going to be a lurker, reading but not posting much. I thought I should just introduce myself. I'm new to the D/s lifestyle, but Daddy and I seem to have settled in fairly well. I'll be getting my permanent collar soon! I am here to learn more about how everything works and how I need to behave. I am having the biggest problem adjusting between the lifestyle and the vanilla world since we've chosen to leave our families in the dark about our new lifestyle.

Welcome to Lit.

Have the rules changed around here? How did you get an avatar with only having one post to your name?

Long Time member first time poster

I enjoy everyone writing . there is some great writers and some not so great but with this site you can write what you want and others will enjoy it.
Every thing is up to date in kansas city
sir_

I'm posting here to say hello. I'm very interested in the lifestyle but haven't gotten into it too much. I'm a switch and I'm just here to enjoy myself.

Idk if there are rules about the avatar thing or not... My profile let me upload one; so I did...

I figured you weren't the best person to ask, but thank you for replying.

In the past, you needed 100 posts before you could get an avatar.

I'm wondering if that's changed.

Hi

Hi I'm a 30 yr old female, just published the first to chapters of my first story. I'm a sub, but I don't have much real life experience. Yet. Feel free to check out my stories and let me know what you think. Happy reading!

Hello to all of the new people. For some reason, I've found it rather funny reading some of the most recent posts. I won't go into detail, because it's not nice to put new people on the spot and make them feel self conscious. And when I say funny, I don't mean that in a bad way. I just found what some people said to be very humorous. Actually, when it comes down to it...it could just be my dry sense of humor, so I don't want any of you to be second guessing your posts.

I know it can seem rather strange to come here, gather the courage to post your first post and then nobody seems to notice (or even worse, someone writes that something you said in your post was...funny :eek:). Don't take that personally. We do notice. It just seems we get a lot of new people posting here and it would be a full time job for someone to respond to every post.

I do want to welcome you all to the BDSM area of Literotica. I know some of you will still be timid and lurk a while longer, but don't feel we are a bunch of intimidating perverts. OK, the pervert label might be correct, but only strangers are intimidating. The more you post, the less strange we will be. But, I should add that there will be some regulars who will seem stranger, the better you get to know them. :D

Hey all! I'm a 20 female and I tend to be a pretty submissive person. I've lurked around for quite awhile, since I was 18, and thought it would be fun to actually get to talk with other lit users. :)

Curious Erotica Writer

I've been fascinated with the psychology of a BDSM relationship for a while now. My novella, "Never Alone" was an attempt to delve into that a little bit. It proved to be a difficult task for someone with no experience in this lifestyle. I posted here not too long ago and had some interesting conversations with people. I hope to do more of that in the future, but sometimes the best way to learn is by doing...

I'm 22, straight, submissive tendencies but I have a stubborn, outspoken side. Don't say I didn't warn you. I'm not ready for anything in real life, but people can learn a lot online and I'm a quick learner ;)

Hey Everyone

I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I've been into BDSM for a long time now. I enjoy being a Dom and hold a special place in my heart for all my subs through out the time I've had this kink in my life.

Outside of sexuality, I love music, reading, the summer, swimming and would love to experience life talking to everyone here.

I look forward to knowing everyone!

hey :) I'm Hana, 26 from USA! I haven't actually done bdsm but I would be dominating

Other interests include reading, music, gaming

I hate introductions but ask me anything, I'll answer~

Sometimes introductions and introspections can be more difficult for me but HELLO! I'm new here! haha, I am trying to figure myself out, really. I'm fairly educated about BDSM but haven't found a way to really integrate experimentation in my life right now... although I have a group of friends that have fun parties that border on some BDSM play. I'm generally submissive, with switchy qualities as well. Currently in a vanilla relationship that will probably be ending in 3months when I move 2500 miles from where I live now... I guess I'm just here to discuss and reflect on topics with people that have similar interests. I'm 26f, 5'9, 165lbs, curvy, bisexual. It's good to be here! xxxooo

Good evening all,

Learning is a lifelong process and it has been in the last 8 - 9 years that I've realized that my submissive nature is the foundation of who I am and how I approach various life situations and thus I live a much less frustrated life.

hello again?

well I am not new! Lol I have been on lit for
a while! But I disappeared for a bit and
now I'm back. I'm here to just make friends‚
and if you want to make a new friend or chat
buddy msg/pm me!

I'm a 39 yr old married female. I feel like I'm submissive but have never explored that because my husband is not dominant. I love reading erotica about BDSM and fantasizing that I'm the female submissive in those books. I'm new to the boards and not 100% sure of what I'm doing here, but I'm hoping I've found a place where I can explore my submissive side.

Been curious and have questions

Hi, I'm 64 and been curious. I have read the BDSM is concentual and there are limits set. Yet I saw some very disturbing videos that showed women being cut with a knife, both her breasts (nipples) and the knife stuck in her vagina. I can not believe that she agreed to let these two men do this. From the look of the amount of blood I wonder if she is even still alive. In one particular video they grabbed a woman from the street and dragged her in to a torture situation. Didn't seem very concentual to me. Then the training video. First time a woman enters into this type of relationship and she gets punished to the point that she is bleeding and all black and blue. Do Masters want pretty women only to turn them ugly with cuts and scars. And some tortured the woman's clit very badly. That could damage her clitoris and then it would be no fun at all. I thought BDSM and Master servant relationships would not cause permanent physical damage. The majority of videos I viewed looked like permanent injury was given to the women involved. That does not sound like very much sexual fun to me.

Another thing that bothers me is reading some of the stories. A woman's body is unique in that orgasm is involuntary in some instances if it happens at all. So in effect is cumming. So for instance I can't orgasm and only have recently been able to unblock my mind to cum. If aroused I become wet but do not cum. I did a few times but was turned off by the boys who raped me saying the bitch peed in my car. I did not pee, it was involuntary and occurred only after the fourth boy entered me. Sure it ended the rape but it also made my mind hold any further occurrences of coming. For years My subconscious mind would not allow me to cum or pee as they called it. But I had also not been allowed to orgasm. The men whom I had sex with told me women didn't orgasm and they would get me aroused just enough to penetrate me and shoot their wad then leave or go to sleep. Even my husband of 46 years never allowed me to orgasm. In fact he got to where he could not even penetrate me, he only had to touch the entrance to my pussy to cum. I got so frustrated that I shut down. During menopause I was too dry and trying hurt plus when I was not getting satisfaction my desire completely shut down. For 15 years no less. Then all of a sudden my desire came back with a vengeance only thing is now the neuropathways to my brain from my clitoris shut down. So now I can't have a clitoral orgasm by masturbation. If I was in a situation with a Master and he would not allow me to cum or orgasm until he said ok I would be in deep shit. Because although I don't squirt cum when my G-spot is fingered I do fill with liquid and if my Master would keep fingering me it would come out so if I did not have permission I would be punished. And if he kept playing with my clit or sucking it I would eventually start to orgasm because with 2 hours or more of using sex toys I can finally start to orgasm but in the case of some Masters showing their slave off to other men if they were fingering and sucking my clit after a lengthy time my body would finally orgasm and I would not be able to stop it any more than I can force it. So punishment again. I also note that sometimes the Master or his friends will fuck the slaves anus and then turn around without cleaning up and fuck her vagina, thus possibly giving her an infection. I thought Masters wanted healthy slaves. Although I can get wet reading these stories, I would be scared to enter into this type of relationship. Even though at one time I kind of dreamed of it. Just curious.

New - opened under another thread and hope to gain a mentor as I navigate through this. Am looking to better understand how to submit and further, how to get my vanilla husband on board...thanks for earlier welcomes from original thread...

Hi, I'm 64 and been curious. I have read the BDSM is concentual and there are limits set. Yet I saw some very disturbing videos that showed women being cut with a knife, both her breasts (nipples) and the knife stuck in her vagina. I can not believe that she agreed to let these two men do this. From the look of the amount of blood I wonder if she is even still alive. In one particular video they grabbed a woman from the street and dragged her in to a torture situation. Didn't seem very concentual to me. Then the training video. First time a woman enters into this type of relationship and she gets punished to the point that she is bleeding and all black and blue. Do Masters want pretty women only to turn them ugly with cuts and scars. And some tortured the woman's clit very badly. That could damage her clitoris and then it would be no fun at all. I thought BDSM and Master servant relationships would not cause permanent physical damage. The majority of videos I viewed looked like permanent injury was given to the women involved. That does not sound like very much sexual fun to me.

Another thing that bothers me is reading some of the stories. A woman's body is unique in that orgasm is involuntary in some instances if it happens at all. So in effect is cumming. So for instance I can't orgasm and only have recently been able to unblock my mind to cum. If aroused I become wet but do not cum. I did a few times but was turned off by the boys who raped me saying the bitch peed in my car. I did not pee, it was involuntary and occurred only after the fourth boy entered me. Sure it ended the rape but it also made my mind hold any further occurrences of coming. For years My subconscious mind would not allow me to cum or pee as they called it. But I had also not been allowed to orgasm. The men whom I had sex with told me women didn't orgasm and they would get me aroused just enough to penetrate me and shoot their wad then leave or go to sleep. Even my husband of 46 years never allowed me to orgasm. In fact he got to where he could not even penetrate me, he only had to touch the entrance to my pussy to cum. I got so frustrated that I shut down. During menopause I was too dry and trying hurt plus when I was not getting satisfaction my desire completely shut down. For 15 years no less. Then all of a sudden my desire came back with a vengeance only thing is now the neuropathways to my brain from my clitoris shut down. So now I can't have a clitoral orgasm by masturbation. If I was in a situation with a Master and he would not allow me to cum or orgasm until he said ok I would be in deep shit. Because although I don't squirt cum when my G-spot is fingered I do fill with liquid and if my Master would keep fingering me it would come out so if I did not have permission I would be punished. And if he kept playing with my clit or sucking it I would eventually start to orgasm because with 2 hours or more of using sex toys I can finally start to orgasm but in the case of some Masters showing their slave off to other men if they were fingering and sucking my clit after a lengthy time my body would finally orgasm and I would not be able to stop it any more than I can force it. So punishment again. I also note that sometimes the Master or his friends will fuck the slaves anus and then turn around without cleaning up and fuck her vagina, thus possibly giving her an infection. I thought Masters wanted healthy slaves. Although I can get wet reading these stories, I would be scared to enter into this type of relationship. Even though at one time I kind of dreamed of it. Just curious.
While I can't say all disturbing videos are fake, most are. They are staged just like any other movie with actors playing the parts. But, I'm sure there are some filmed in dark back rooms where the victims are not faking it. Of course, that's not BDSM.

Snuff films used to be the thing people would see and assume someone was really dying. If you don't know, a snuff film is when a person is killed on film for the viewing enjoyment of those who like such things. Yes, it's creepy, but the world is full of people with strange and dark desires.

Snuff films haven't been that prominent in recent years, but I'm sure they are still around. Of course, if they are real, you are seeing a disgusting crime on film. But most are fake, staged to look like the victim is caught off guard and unceremoniously killed. There are people out there that will do just about anything for money and when they find somebody who will pay for it, so much the better.

BDSM is very much a consensual relationship between consenting adults. There are rules in place such as SS&C and RACK and we as a group pretty much disown anybody who doesn't follow the rules. But, BDSM is a vast arena of fetishes and kinks. Just like snuff, there are people who enjoy seeing the terrible torture videos you have seen. Personally, when it comes to sexual desires, I'm a sexual sadist. But, I despise anything that involves blood, be it from a violent caning to simple female menstruation. I don't see it as sexual at all. Call me a wimp if you want. You wouldn't be the first.

Many stories have larger than life plots because it allows people to live out their fantasies of being evil or experiencing evil put upon them. To live out that role of dom or sub can give lonely people a virtual connection to their kink where there isn't one in real life.

There are all sorts of stories about non-consensual sex such as gang rape, torture, etc. and it allows people to experience these kinks and release those desires. For people with a weak understanding of right and wrong, I can only assume they would try to experience their perversions in real life if this release didn't exist. Some probably do anyway, but the rest of the BDSM world likes to enjoy consensual perversions.

Unless you like that sort of thing, I'd advise you to stop watching those videos. They have nothing to do with BDSM (or less than 1% of it) and if you found them on a web site, you are just giving those people the recognition and the Internet hits to continue that crap.

Last edited:
They are listed under BDSM or M/s. I certainly didn't pay to see them. The one was even a training film supposedly of a new first time slave. It sort of scared me. Then after reading some of the stories right here on literotica I start to wonder what I am interested in. I probably never will enter the lifestyle. Nor will I ever convince my husband to consider being a little more dominant when he has totally lost interest in sex or anything close to it. So I just lurk and read. I just thought the videos were misleading but wasn't sure.

They are listed under BDSM or M/s. I certainly didn't pay to see them. The one was even a training film supposedly of a new first time slave. It sort of scared me. Then after reading some of the stories right here on literotica I start to wonder what I am interested in. I probably never will enter the lifestyle. Nor will I ever convince my husband to consider being a little more dominant when he has totally lost interest in sex or anything close to it. So I just lurk and read. I just thought the videos were misleading but wasn't sure.
I didn't mean to say you had purchased the videos. Sometimes, just going to a web site can add up hits for the site, giving the owners money. Even if you don't purchase anything, if you click on specific areas, you can generate hits for them.

Many videos are either trumped up to look worse than they are or are just plain fake. Some have probably hired masochists to be the submissive in the filming, but the blood can't be real if there is a copyright notice at the end. I like the kink.com videos. The flogging and caning and such is real, and there is no blood. Also Chanta's Bitches or anything with Chanta Rose's name attached is a legitimate video maker. There are others but there are just as many that are nothing but schlock houses.

Hi! I am not particularly new to Lit but have been shyly lurking with the occasional post. I'm not very good at meeting new people but would like to try. Anyway, I am a sub with some experience (not that it is of any importance) and am working on my first story which I've learned is much harder than I thought.

Hey everyone. Been visiting Literotica for ages now, reading the stories and lurking the forums a bit. Thought I'd finaly make a post and say hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back