Revenge Fuck (closed)

StFornicate

Sinful Salvation
Joined
Mar 22, 2013
Posts
3,509
Mikey McKay had long ago gotten over the fact that he was a geek. Video games, fantasy books, Dungeons and Dragons, Star Wars and everything, he loved it all. And quite frankly, he didn't really care if his reputation as a geek hindered his chances with the ladies at Golden State University. As far as he was concerned, if they weren't into all of that stuff too, why would he want to be with them in the first place?

He didn't spend his Friday nights out partying and getting wasted; no, he spent them in his dorm room, with a few of his closest buddies, enjoying a few tokes of some killer weed and playing games, mostly Dungeons and Dragons but sometimes Magic, sometimes random board or card games, but it was all nerdy as shit and he thoroughly enjoyed it all.

He wasn't an unattractive guy. Unremarkable was probably the more applicable term. Just another brown haired guy who didn't stand out from the crowd. Unlike his buddy Justin's older sister; she was a knock-out, super popular and talented, the trophy arm-candy girlfriend of the biggest fucking bigshot dipshit asshole on campus, star quarterback of the football team, Derek Webb.

Justin hadn't even been able to make it this friday night to game with him and a few of their other buddies, so it was definitely an unexpected thing when Justin's sister was knocking on his door at eleven that night... Mikey could smell the alcohol on her. She was upset, by something, clearly.

"Hey... Umm, Justin's not here tonight... Can I help you with something...?"



Nicole:
GlanjAf.jpg
 
Last edited:
What the hell happened tonight?!

The team had won and the usual big party afterward had been planned and things were going good.

That was until Nicole had gone to look for Derek and found him upstairs with Sasha.

Sasha the college tramp. It was rumored her sex life was more active than the total number of wins the school acquired in it's 120 year existence.

The argument was huge. Huge meaning it literally stopped the party as the other students stopped what they were doing and instead watched the couple...literally the power couple of the school, argue about what had just happened. It turned out that this wasn't Derek and Sasha's first time, and Nicole knew it wouldn't be their last time.

Nicole her own before walking off with Derek calling after her and stopping her between the party and her dorm room. He had tried to apologize but Nicole wasn't wanting to hear it. He had finally gotten mad in turn and told Nicole if she had only been there at the end of the game, this wouldn't have happen again.

That's what seemed to get to Nicole was the 'again'. But as she walked off, Derek had yelled to Nicole that despite what happened, she wouldn't find anyone that was better suited for her.

"Yeah, we'll see about that.." she muttered under her breath as she went to find her brother, Justin. He was the one person she knew she could count on at the school. Finally as she had neared his usual hangout, she let the tears fall...but quickly held them back when she knocked on Justin's friend's door.

Mikey had answered the door and told Nicole that Justin wasn't there. Great.

Taking a deep breath, Nicole saw that he was alone, which wasn't a surprise to her. She had seen Mikey around on campus and of course, hanging around with Justin, but she never really spoke to him, just the occasional greeting when she saw him with her brother.

And now, studying him, he wasn't bad looking...he was lean and tall. Brown hair that could use a trim but other than that, he was good looking...in a certain geeky way...

That's when it hit Nicole. If Derek could cheat with the biggest slut at school, then why couldn't Nicole cheat with the biggest nerd at school?! And when Derek would find out...he would blow his top and that would show him not to fuck with Nicole... right?

Straightening up, Nicole gave Mikey a warm smile and cleared her throat, "Oh well...is it OK if I still come in?" This had to work...right?

Once inside, Nicole looked around and kept her reaction in check as she saw all the gaming posters and game systems...none of which she knew anything about...
 
"Uhh, yeah, I guess," Mikey said, stammering a bit as he stood aside so she could come in. He scratched his head as he closed the door behind her.

Yeah, this is weird... he thought, looking Nicole up and down as she looked around his room. It was clear she didn't know what to make of all the nerdy stuff on his walls, or the paused video game on the TV. What the hell is the hottest girl in school doing in my dorm room? he wondered.

Not that he was complaining! Especially since she was standing there in that hot little party outfit.

tumblr_n3cwu2aieE1txrorlo1_1280.jpg


"So, uhh, what's going on?" he asked. He'd never really even talked to Nicole before, only in passing when he and Justin saw her on campus. He was well aware, as well, that her boyfriend was the star quarterback, and there would be hell to pay if he found out she was here!

That's when he spotted the glass weed pipe and bag of weed he'd left out on the desk. He gulped, leaning against the desk to block her view of it, wondering if she'd spotted his stash.
 
"Wow..." Nicole said as she looked around and then back to Mikey, her voice held a little amused edge to it, "You really like all this stuff, huh?"

She didn't even let him answer as she just nodded and walked over to his bed and sat down on it before looking at the TV, "Justin like all this too...I never really understood it until now.."

Pulling out her charm, Nicole gave Mikey a sexy smile and patted the spot next to her on the bed, "You don't have to stand over there...come sit back down and show me what you were playing." All though she had no interest in what he was playing, she thought that perhaps if just continued to do what he was doing before she got her, he might be more comfortable.

"Ohhh, I saw the weed on your desk...don't worry, I'm not gonna tell anyone..." she leaned back, "...perhaps we could even share a few hits later? That is, if you don't mind sharing."
 
Mikey blushed as she pointed out the weed behind him. "Uhh, yeah, sure, I don't mind sharing," he said, moving tentatively towards her. Jesus, she was sitting on his bed. Insisting that he sit next to her! What was up with her? Was this a dream? One of his many wet dreams starring her?

He blushed again, happy that, for the moment, the screen on his laptop was shut. It wasn't an hour ago that he had been on Facebook, perusing the many sexy, cleavagy selfies that Nicole seemed to enjoy posting there. He knew that if the laptop were to be opened up, her pictures would be quite visible across his screen.

He grabbed the weed from behind him. He needed to chill out!He sat down next to her, and loaded up the pipe with fresh marijuana. He turned on a fan at the window to blow the smoke outside, and then offered her the pipe. "Here ya go," he said. His hands were obviously shaking.
 
Nicole took both the pipe and lighter from Mikey and she noted his nervousness. Scooting closer to him as she practically sat in his lap, she nudged him, "Hey, relax, you act like you've never been with a girl before..." she said, teasing him as she took a hit from the pipe and then gently reached over to take Mikey's face into her hands and she kissed him, letting the smoke flow from her mouth into his.

She sucked his bottom lip as she pulled away, smiling at him, "Now, that wasn't so bad, was it?" She asked as she took another hit for herself and then gave him the pipe back.
 
Mikey watched as she took a hit off his weed, after teasing him a bit and nudging him. It had been quite a while since he'd been this close, and alone, with a girl.

And never anyone as sexy as Nicole!!!

He did his level best to keep his gaze from wandering down to her exposed cleavage, but he did anyway, and then all of a sudden she had her hands on his face and was kissing him! And breathing smoke into his mouth!

He sucked the smoke in from her, taking it into his lungs and letting the hit of weed wash over him, calming his nerves.

That was much better.

Wait, had she actually kissed him??? His mind boggled.

"Wait, Nicole, don't you have a boyfriend?" he sputtered, taking the pipe from her but not taking a hit yet.
 
When he asked about her having a boyfriend, Nicole just shrugged as she took the pipe from him and placed it in his hand, putting it to his lips as she ignited the lighter, "Does it really matter?"

She watched him take the hit and let him soak it in as she rested her chin on his shoulder and looked up at him...smiling, "Feeling better now?"

Nicole took the pipe and set it down, she needed to play this out carefully. She wasn't sure how he would react if she told him what was going on. Right now, she needed him relax and willing if she were to go forward with all this.
 
Mikey's heart thumped hard in his chest, but then she was taking the pipe from him and helping him fire it up, and he sucked the smoke into his lungs and felt that old familiar cloudy pleasantness wash over his senses as he held the hit in. He blew it out, towards the fan in the window, a few moments later, and took a deep breath before looking at Nicole.

All the questions and worries were forgotten for the moment. He smiled at her, and then giggled.

"You're like the last person on earth I ever thought I'd be getting stoned with tonight," he told her.
 
Nicole giggled with him and leaned back against the wall the head of the bed was against.

"So, how come I never see you at the games?"

Kicking off her shoes, Nicole made herself comfortable as she grabbed Mikey by the arm and pulled him toward her before making him rest his head on her chest as she listened to him give reason to why he was never at the games.
 
Mikey's heart raced in his chest when he realized just where Nicole was pulling his face... right into her tits! He blinked, gazing into her abundant cleavage right in front of him.

"I, uh, I'm not really, uh, a fan of, uh, football..." he stammered, his lips brushing over her soft skin a few times as he spoke, which only further served to make him more uncomfortable.

What the hell was going on here? Was she trying to seduce him? No way was that possible! She was way out of his league!
 
Feeling him still tense, Nicole sighed and kissed his forehead, "Hey, relax...you make it seem like you've never been with a woman before." She said, teasing him yet in the back of her mind, she wondered if it was true or not.

"How about this.." she reached over and turned off the light by his bed and the only light source was from the TV with the game paused.

"Better?" she purred as she smooshed her breasts more into his face, nearly suffocating him. Reaching down, she grabbed his hand and pulled it up and rested it between her legs.
 
Mikey gulped, and tried to breathe, as his face was being mashed into Nicole's amazing tits.

And she had put his hand right between her legs!

He knew better than to do this. He knew he was going to get his ass kicked by the god damn football team.

But what else could he do? In this situation?

He pressed his hand firmly up between her legs, up and under her skirt, his fingers clumsily fumbling for the promised land. He started kissing all over the amazing breasts in front of him, and his other hand came up to greedily, hungrily squeeze one of them...
 
Back
Top