What triggered a fantasy for you today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was a phone conversation about all sorts of sexual activities, some tried, some not. The more I think of some of the things we talked about, the more turned on I get. Brought out a bit of my inner slut that I didn't even know existed...

Thank you!:kiss:
 
Today was a phone conversation about all sorts of sexual activities, some tried, some not. The more I think of some of the things we talked about, the more turned on I get. Brought out a bit of my inner slut that I didn't even know existed...

Thank you!:kiss:

Inner slut is good. For me it was a juicy pm about bondage. Mmmmm
 
Flirting with a friend earlier led to us briefly discussing having fun with each other if we gave up on men altogether. Lets just say I know me and her would be amazing together as she is exactly my type and I know I'm hers and the fantasy in my mind this unleashed was so erotic it was just as well she had to go or I'm sure I would of tried to play! ;)

xx:kiss:xx
 
Today was someone I PMed and IMed with for a bit. We started mostly innocent and then got dirty. Led to me to have pretty vivid dirty thoughts in a place that maybe they weren't so appropriate. It was yummy...:kiss:
 
Today was a nice long PM from a sexy lady. Such nice, nasty thoughts ending in a blow job in a restaurant after some dirty dancing. Nice!!
 
Looking at some pics that a guy sent me a few days ago that I'm posting for him on an AmPic thread...ahhhh such deliciously naughty thoughts they inspired :devil:
 
exactly why my dream job is an asistant in a lingerie shop. Has anyone got any vacencies? Would you ladies appreciate a male assistant to help you and give opinions.
 
Fantasy triggered:
"*grins* well Im sure we can arrange another 4some with me there"
 
the terrible heartwrenching loneliness i have been experiencing here in BFE. and having been contacted by wolfgirl on facebook and not having seen her in 25 years, and she is still just as beautiful as she was then, and knowing i still love her the same as always. it does not wither and it does not die.
craving her smell of clear cold water, and the wolvish look in her eyes.
 
A man I saw downtown today. He walked towards me in seemingly slow motion, his dark eyes boring into mine. I didn't look away, and neither did he.
Ultimately he passed on by, but not without telling me how beautiful I am. I can't get him out of my mind.
 
What triggered my fantasy today... hmmm, it must have been my finals for school, all I could think about was this hot environmental science teacher... and his desk.....I may have to take care of this.... everyone have a very good day......
 
Nat, sleeping soundly, naked as a picked bird...and me sneaking a look under the covers at his cock against his leg...holy heck!
 
I went to buy a new bra and the salesclerk asked if I wanted to be fitted. I had the time so I thought sure, why not. We went back to the changing rooms and went in one and she did her thing. Then told me to wait and went and got a couple in my supposed appropriate size for me to try on. She stayed in the room while I tried one on, which I didn't think too much of but thought was odd. Then she adjusted it to me, which mean her hands were on my breasts. My breasts have been super sensitive the last few days so my nipples are just hard as hell anyway. I wasn't overly embarrassed but it was a bit awkward. I didn't really like the way the bra fit but she insisted that it was how it was supposed to and went as far as unbuttoning her shirt to show me her bra and how it fit. When I told her what I didn't like she made some more adjustments, hands on my breasts again.... by this time all I could think about was her pulling the cup of the bra aside and licking my nipples.

Gotta say, I think this one triggered a little something for me ;)
 
This may be a guy thing ... but seeing a woman who absolutely drips sexuality. Damn, instant hard on.
 
Today I went and picked up a few items at the grocery store and walked past a very tall young lady (she stood about 6' tall). The tight tank top and tight blue shorts she wore completely side tracked me. All I could think about finally a sexy lady tall enough that I could fuck in a standing up postition :)
 
Watching Return of the Jedi... led to some sexy banter about that sexy slave girl outfit that Princess Leia wore. "Fuck me, Han!" ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top