Realistic pre scenario to wife with husbands boss

FantasisingMale

Experienced
Joined
Jun 24, 2012
Posts
86
Or gf with bf's boss. I'm struggling to think of a scenario that could realistically lead to the wife with her partners boss. Her going to work for the boss doesn't feel realistic, a blackmail scenario has been done already quite a lot, the boss at his house could work but what possible reasons would he have for being there?

How do the couple go from his boss not even knowing the wife/gf to her ending up having lots of sex and dressing up for him?

It's a scenario that has the potential to be really hot, his boss using his wife as his own. Having to see the boss at work every day and still take orders from him knowing he is using the wife for dirty sex.

But I can't think of a realistic lead up to this.
 
The wife has a girls night out. She has never met her husbands boss so when this guy ask her to dance she does. They talk and she being drunk finds herself out side with him. This starts their affair. Doesn't take long before she finds out he is her husband boss. The boss finds this interesting and starts pushing her in dressing more sexy for him. Hubby finds out, but the wife and boss don't know he knows.
 
Don't start at zero, total unfamiliarity. Hal's wife Wendy and boss Brad had a thing in uni; maybe she was a frosh and he was a senior or post-grad, yeah, a T.A. who boosted her grades for pussy. Hal and Wendy attend a company function; Wendy and Brad recognize each other and their relations resume.
 
I guess this is a case where realistic needs to be defined because as much as I'm a big believer and constant preacher of reality can be random fiction has to make sense here I'm sorely tempted to state reality is unrealistic sometimes.

Here are fairly realistic scenarios.

As Thec pointed out the meet, she's drunk(ish) has sex. The fact that this man is her SO's boss isn't something she knew initially and it only matters because the two men are in close contact. I'm not a fan of the Burn the Bitch club but I do recognize it exists. In this case you have baked in danger with the affair. If it's not a wives night out but rather a ladies night, she was pretending she wasn't married. Now she has to find ways to keep her SO and lover from discussing her. Which could be as casual as
Mike: Hey brad you're chipper this morning was up?
Brad: I met the most amazing woman, Elsa. Kept me up all night. And she hates Frozen be
Mike: cause when it came out she had just sworn off men and people started calling her the Ice Princess
Both: DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

It could be a company party, some companies still do that sort of thing for holidays and the such and a sufficient number of people cheat on their significant others that standard seduction practices could work, especially if it's a big enough company where he might not know that she's Mike's wife Jenna, not Jenna from accounting who he's only seen once in passing.

As self friend Hypoxia mentioned above they could have known each other prior and just sort of slipped back into bad habits.

If you don't like the cliche blackmail story how about a flat out solicitation? The Jenny knows that while Brad is good he probably doesn't really deserve that promotion. She finds Mike and convinces him to give Brad said promotion.

How about Jenny is feeling neglected by her hubby because he spends too much time at work so she heads to his work dressed up. Nothing you wouldn't wear in public but maybe it's that little black dress she was wearing when they met, or those mile high heels that he loves, or those tight slacks that she has to wear with a thong so you don't see panty lines. Regardless she arrives both annoyed with her hubby's recent neglect and also a bit horny since her goal WAS to convince him to take off early, or sneak into the back room or whatever. Well he's not in the office because the boss has him at a (insert reason to be at another office but sufficiently small that he might not have mentioned it to his wife because what does she care if he's at the Main Street office instead of the 1st Street office?) Anyway just drag this out.

Mike: Hey pretty lady how can I help you?
Jenny: *blush* Just looking for my good for nothing husband.
Mike: He's a lucky guy, who is he?
Jenny: That would be Brad.
Mike: Ah, sorry, he's working out of one one three today. They needed extra hands and he's just the best.
Jenny: He better be considering the hours he puts in.
Mike:Yeah I ask a lot of him but he's worth it maybe I can get you a drink while you wait?
(at this point she trips, falls and lands on his erect cock.)

Or

Both Jenny and Brad work together at Mike's widget factory. Mike and Brad go way back and Mike has always won at everything. Captain of the football team. Valedictorian, major college scholarship, now the owner of Mike's Widgets the best damn widgets in the world! There is just one thing that Mike has ever lost to Brad in. Brad married Jenny Prom Queen, head cheerleader minor modeling career (or big if you like.) Or she could simply be more attractive than his wife. And she's a trophy wife.

I could probably dream up a few more scenarios but really at this point I need a bit more information before I'd be doing anything more than continuing to throw spaghetti at the wall and hoping you like the pattern.
 
One of my favorite fantasies involves my husband having embezzled money from the company coffers to purchase expensive medicine for his ill mother. I'm home with him one night when he receives a call from the boss - he suspects my husband stolen the money and wants to meet with him first thing in the morning.

My husband breaks down, an emotional mess, and confesses to me what he did. I cannot blame him, but we need his job.

On my own, I Google the boss to see if I can find some blackmail dirt on him. Nothing. Guy is squeaky clean. But, the search turned up his address at a midtown apt. So, I head over to his apartment, without my husband's knowledge, to plead and beg, if necessary, for my husband's job - promising we'll repay every dollar he stole.

The boss, naturally, has his own payment plan in mind...
 
Ever watch sitcoms from the 60s? I'm thinking Bewitched, I Dream of Jeanie, etc. Businessmen were always inviting their bosses to come home to dinner with them, to butter them up before asking for a raise.

It especially helps with the wife's initial motivation: to be as sexy and charming as possible to help hubby get his raise. Of course, she turns out to have more charm than she thought she did, and gets more than she bargained for.
 
Ever watch sitcoms from the 60s? I'm thinking Bewitched, I Dream of Jeanie, etc. Businessmen were always inviting their bosses to come home to dinner with them, to butter them up before asking for a raise.

It especially helps with the wife's initial motivation: to be as sexy and charming as possible to help hubby get his raise. Of course, she turns out to have more charm than she thought she did, and gets more than she bargained for.

Easy plot and fun at the same time. :)
 
Back
Top