I wonder how Trump's balls are going...

There's absolutely nothing wrong with a guy like you being interested in the President's balls.

I still like watching the Lord of the Dance guys...sans douchebag Michael Flatley.

Seems as if Adre is interested in Ann's balls. Who'd a thunk?

Ishmael

I heard there were Trump balls all over Washington. Maybe even the country.

I am assuming that this thread is supposed to be about talking smack about Trump, who I support but didn't vote for, but I still think it's fucking hilarious. Please keep it going!!!

Although I can't think of anything witty, I offer this instead: The Nut Bra.

Funny sounding thread.

It amused me because for some strange reason I always envisioned Trump as being Well endowed.
Maybe because of his dick- iish comments about his one- night stands.

Funny sounding thread.

It amused me because for some strange reason I always envisioned Trump as being Well endowed.
Maybe because of his dick- iish comments about his one- night stands.

Quoted the dirty paki for posterity.

Well, for posterity I never took his comments about his one night stands as being anything but locker room trash talk, and infantile bravado. I have cousins, so I overheard all sorts.

I'm not saying that he never did anything inappropriate (who knows ...).

But those dick -iish comments weren't the evidence for that. The way people misinterpretted them as being clear evidence of "rape" dumbfounded me.

ETA
I forgot to address you by your name, RobDownSouth. :rose:

Last edited:

Well, for posterity I never took his comments about his one night stands as being anything but locker room trash talk, and infantile bravado. I have cousins, so I overheard all sorts.

I'm not saying that he never did anything inappropriate (who knows ...).

But those dick -iish comments weren't the evidence for that. The way people misinterpretted them as being clear evidence of "rape" dumbfounded me.

ETA
I forgot to address you by your name, RobDownSouth. :rose:

Back