4578 viewing?????????????

All that means is that the bandwidth to your bathroom spy camera needs increased.

It was 475 when I logged on.

The last time this happened was when Lit was mentioned in a magazine article/study and so I think we get a lot of curious drive-by gawkers...

This is someone's hypothesis:
--- Quote:"Because each one of them read something about Lit somewhere online, so each one is coming here to spend five minutes gawking to see exactly what kind of place this is."

If that were the case, I would have expected at least one of them to create a temporary account and say: "Yes guys. We heard about the General Board in such and such article from such and such site, so we decided to have a look around".

So, since I love a conspiracy theory, I'm inclined to go with HisArpy. Even if his comments might have been tongue in cheek.

--- Quote:"Because each one of them read something about Lit somewhere online, so each one is coming here to spend five minutes gawking to see exactly what kind of place this is."

If that were the case, I would have expected at least one of them to create a temporary account and say: "Yes guys. We heard about the General Board in such and such article from such and such site, so we decided to have a look around".

So, since I love a conspiracy theory, I'm inclined to go with HisArpy. Even if his comments might have been tongue in cheek.

HAH! I'm right. (For once.)

Take THAT all you slackers and naysayers. :)

Actually, and you should feel some shame for taking credit here, she was quoting me.

;) ;)

Look it up...

Ummmm...looking...

Nope. I gots honorable mention. You gots nuthin' :D

Not in the least!

Yeah, my pm box is staying full for a while. It's easier than turning the thing off.

Whew! That's a relief. For a second there I thought I might be personna au gratin.

PS: I stuck up a couple of happy things over in the lounge.

Last time we had an increase in viewers, there was a large scandal. Which one, I can't remember.
It has been awhile.

Last time we had an increase in viewers, there was a large scandal. Which one, I can't remember.
It has been awhile.

Wasn't that when 4chan came over to take over...only failed miserably. I think only one of their members even showed up for the shenanigans then they went and bragged about it on threir forum where they were told how stupid they were.

Back