Explosions at Ariana Grande Concert

Interesting how quickly this thread devolved in to name calling.

A celebrity suicide got more sympathy than these 19 innocent people.

Another great victory for the leftist against those evil little girls and young teens and their families. These heroes of the left that our own politicians (like Obama and Clinton and Soros) say we should not speak out against because we might hurt their feelings. Like to do a lot more than just hurt their feelings and even worst to our own left wing scum. It proves just what President Trump said in his speech. These criminals, for they aren't anything else, should be rooted out not only in the Middle East, but anywhere and anyone who protects or aides them. The worst of course are people of the free world who turn on their own people like our leftist are doing.

The French just made the same mistake we did when we put Obama in office. They will find out what a mistake it was and I hope they don't have to lose anymore lives there like those in England by electing an Obama want a be.

We finally have a real leader not a Chicago Gangster and pro communists traitor or a political whore who would sell out her own country for a buck. It will take time and we have to fight them like our grandparents did their enemies till the rats beg for peace.

Our prayers go to the people and their love ones and friends for this cold blooded cowardly attack. The evil of such leftist pigs can not be forgiven. Justice has to be served on them and their followers and leaders.

Another great victory for the leftist against those evil little girls and young teens and their families. These heroes of the left that our own politicians (like Obama and Clinton and Soros) say we should not speak out against because we might hurt their feelings. Like to do a lot more than just hurt their feelings and even worst to our own left wing scum. It proves just what President Trump said in his speech. These criminals, for they aren't anything else, should be rooted out not only in the Middle East, but anywhere and anyone who protects or aides them. The worst of course are people of the free world who turn on their own people like our leftist are doing.

The French just made the same mistake we did when we put Obama in office. They will find out what a mistake it was and I hope they don't have to lose anymore lives there like those in England by electing an Obama want a be.

We finally have a real leader not a Chicago Gangster and pro communists traitor or a political whore who would sell out her own country for a buck. It will take time and we have to fight them like our grandparents did their enemies till the rats beg for peace.

Our prayers go to the people and their love ones and friends for this cold blooded cowardly attack. The evil of such leftist pigs can not be forgiven. Justice has to be served on them and their followers and leaders.
Dear American,

Today this isn't about you. Your drivel is irrelevant here.

From,
The rest of the world.

Last edited:
1) Fight.
2) Accept terrorism as a part of your open and vibrant society.
3) Accept massive surveillance state to keep you safe.

Which will be your choice?

"Dear American,

Today this isn't about you. Your drivel is irrelevant here."

Spoken like a true low life communist coward. It is important as well as all people in the world when speaking out against your murdering friends and cowards. Killing little girls must give your people a lot of pleasure. In the end (look at history) the low life trash that you defend always lose. You can say what you want, that is called free speech (something your leftist don't allow), but the people won't listen to you.

Dear Terrorist Pigs:
Your drivel is a crime against all religions and all people and all laws. No one will listen to you.

signed
The World

By the way no leftist has condemned this crime. Or offered prayers for the families of the dead, or for the recovery of the wounded. So we will do it for you.

1) Fight.
2) Accept terrorism as a part of your open and vibrant society.
3) Accept massive surveillance state to keep you safe.

Which will be your choice?

Our security services had decades of IRA terrorism to hone their skills. The rare failures are so distressing, it's easy to forget that they do foil most plots. I put a lot of faith in their abilities. The fight is ongoing.

Our security services had decades of IRA terrorism to hone their skills. The rare failures are so distressing, it's easy to forget that they do foil most plots. I put a lot of faith in their abilities. The fight is ongoing.

I just read that the Brits are foiling a plot a day. It is incredibly devastating to have something like this happen.

Don't politisize.

I am not going to debate some of the idiocy on this thread but it is worth noting a couple of facts:-

1. In the last 50 years more Brits have been killed in the UK by USA financed terrorism than Arab financed terrorism. It took 9/11 for Americans to realize there was no romance in the IRA. There is no future in playing politics with the facts, and terrorism is not exclusive to either left or right.

2. The bomber is almost certainly a local, 2nd generation migrant.

3. The dead, all of them, and especially the children will be mourned by all. I hope.

As much as I respect you and am greatful for what you did for me:

How come people like Disgustipated and RobDownSouth, who stalk posters on a regular basis and make blood curling underage comments,
don't ?

"As long as they post in the Blurt thread and are nice to us, I can turn a blind eye on anything they do" mentality
You guys are a bit too partial

Jesus fucking Christ. Does every thread no matter the topic, have to be about you?

I just read that the Brits are foiling a plot a day. It is incredibly devastating to have something like this happen.

Thousands are alive because of the security forces and the citizens who pass on information about members of their community.

The reports now say children are amongst the dead. :rose:

Wow! For real!? Why aren't your parents supervising you. Children should not be on Lit.

Jesus fucking Christ. Does every thread no matter the topic, have to be about you?

You're an idiot.
Just follow the timeline:

Fermina attacked FGB by claiming that many people have him on ignore, then bringing up a matter about him, which was completely unrelated to the topic.
Then your Blurt thread friends joined in and it all devolved into FGB bashing.
Blurt style.
When all FGB did was start a similar thread about the bombing.

I just pointed out their double standards.

Last edited:
27ae5404bff8749f9d9a44afbee1af85.jpg

ISIS doesn't call in a warning to minimize casualties...

Why are there any libs posting here at all?

Why aren't they gathering down at the local mosque to protect the Muslims from all of the angry white male conservatives that they know are coming for revenge violence?

Hash, I have him on Iggy too. That's not an attack. It just means that at some point I decided I wanted to not see his/her posts. It could be for any number of reasons... A bad av, a long Sig, poor grammar, a link i don't want to think about, overly long or frequent posts, or simple personality clash. My ignore list is long and there are some perfectly nice people on it. Turning it into an act of war is a bit silly.

Hash, I have him on Iggy too. That's not an attack. It just means that at some point I decided I wanted to not see his/her posts. It could be for any number of reasons... A bad av, a long Sig, poor grammar, a link i don't want to think about, overly long or frequent posts, or simple personality clash. My ignore list is long and there are some perfectly nice people on it. Turning it into an act of war is a bit silly.

Just read the thread again and watch carefully the dynamics.
I'm not the splitter here,
even if I have the loudest mouth in town.

But I'm dropping the topic and focusing on the bombing, which for me is yet another piece of evidence that Europe (those countries who they see as responsible for certain wars) is now at perpetual war, because of ISIS.

My question is: how long before it spreads to other EU countries ?

Countries like France?

To less significant european countries according to the EU officials, or ISIS hierarchy. (even tho for different reasons)
So far, I heard about such terrorist attacks mainly in the UK, France and Germany.

Back