An American Taliban?

Collarbones? I think it's the 36 D's that are the really offenders. :)

This is more about the principal's Napoleon Complex than it is about the way she was dressed.

He said put a jacket on to comply with the established dress code.

She did.

He moved the goal post.

It was also said this wasn't the first time the two of them had a difference of opinion.

This is more about the principal's Napoleon Complex than it is about the way she was dressed.

He said put a jacket on to comply with the established dress code.

She did.

He moved the goal post.

It was also said this wasn't the first time the two of them had a difference of opinion.

The principal is a "she." Watch the video again.

This meme again?

You fucking pervert liberals need to drown yourselves in a septic tank.

Repeat, wearing clothes is civilized. For both sexes. If you think people should run around naked MOVE TO THE JUNGLES OF THE AMAZON with some primative tribe, moron.

I didn't see a video. I read the article.

That's true. Summer did use female pronouns in the video when referring to the principal. Whatever the gender, that principal is a world-class asshole. :(

And this is the kind of thing the Taliban did in Afghanistan. Maybe there should be a "regime change." :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Principal's name is Michelle Cline

Michelle Cline: 5 fast facts you need to know

1. Cline called for the school resource officer, who Summer says had his hand on his gun, while the principal threatened to have her arrested.

2. Summer says she was suspended for ‘insubordination’ & claims she had many issues with cline during her 4 years at the school.

3. 45 students were sent to the principal’s office earlier in the year for wearing leggings with shirts Cline said were too short.

4. She has previously worked as a teacher & an assistant principal in the district.

5. Angry social media users have been calling & sending emails to Cline & school district officials, with some calling for her to be fired.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/05/michelle-cline-hickory-ridge-high-school-principal-summer-dress-code/

Seeing as how we are lectured on a regular basis about how little girls and boys cannot control their raging hormones...

;) ;)

... but educators seemingly cannot do anything to attempt to keep them under control during the school day.

Should not every school board and the person selected to run the school set the standard to reflect the values of their community? Is there any evidence that this incident flouts the norms of the community? If there is an ongoing battle between administrator and student, regardless of GPA, that's a red herring, is it possible that a certain pampered snowflake with a sense of entitlement might be the irritant that produced this "pearl?"

We laugh or curse at the Taliban and similar people for their attitudes toward female bodies. Do we always have room to do so? :(

https://www.yahoo.com/news/honor-roll-student-banned-graduation-215751686.html

Seeing as how we are lectured on a regular basis about how little girls and boys cannot control their raging hormones...

;) ;)

... but educators seemingly cannot do anything to attempt to keep them under control during the school day.

Should not every school board and the person selected to run the school set the standard to reflect the values of their community? Is there any evidence that this incident flouts the norms of the community? If there is an ongoing battle between administrator and student, regardless of GPA, that's a red herring, is it possible that a certain pampered snowflake with a sense of entitlement might be the irritant that produced this "pearl?"

Of course it's the students fault. She did as she was asked, then expressed her opinion. What do you expect, her being an entitled snowflake and going against established conservative 'Merican values. Damned kids anyway. they need to keep their damned mouth shut and do as they're told! And listen to her whine about getting suspended after doing as she was asked! WTF???? Two weeks isn't long enough!!! Expel her!!! We shouldn't expect individuality or have them thinking for themselves for Christ sake. They should do like everyone else and get that magically after they graduate. The principal has every right to be a pompous ass and change her mind went ever she wishes to. Robbing a girl of a chance at scholarships is a just payback for being an independent mouthy kid. STAND UP A CHEER!!! CONSERVATIVE 'MERICAN VALUES AT WORK!!!!

Comshaw

Don't go off the deep end.

I just raised a teen.

;) ;)

They are at an age when they are learning to push boundaries and press buttons.

Mine is off to work and after work, she'll be out all hours of the night and it will drive her mother crazy and create a conflict and she fucking knows it and doesn't give a shit, she's at that age where she's going to do what she's going to do.

Have you never been a parent or school administrator?

Collarbones . . . aah . . . collarbones . . . [ziiiiiiip]

I posted this back in about 2012....I'm no good at pulling up old threads/posts, but here ya go....

True story....

I lived with my boyfriend not too long before I woke up one morning with him standing beside the bed studying me.

I rolled over, fluffing the sheets over me, trying to look sexy; slipping my ass just outside the edge of the sheet and coyly asked him what part of me he found most sexy.

As I lay there, looking up at him; he looking down at me, he replied.....

"your collarbones".

I have been married to this man since 1982.

He still loves my collarbones. :)

Don't go off the deep end.

I just raised a teen.

;) ;)

They are at an age when they are learning to push boundaries and press buttons.

Mine is off to work and after work, she'll be out all hours of the night and it will drive her mother crazy and create a conflict and she fucking knows it and doesn't give a shit, she's at that age where she's going to do what she's going to do.

Have you never been a parent or school administrator?

I've raised two daughters-both in their mid twenties now. Granted you can't completely control them and they will slip off and do things you'd rather they didn't.

But if your daughter is behaving as you say and 'knows it' you obviously didn't raise her right, but I'm not surprised. That would take effort and a spine.

As the saying says, 'if you're living under my roof, then..."

But when you're a cuck I guess that doesn't work out well.

I've raised two daughters-both in their mid twenties now. Granted you can't completely control them and they will slip off and do things you'd rather they didn't.

But if your daughter is behaving as you say and 'knows it' you obviously didn't raise her right, but I'm not surprised. That would take effort and a spine.

If anyone knew how 4est gump aka AJ really raised his teen, he would be under the prison, not just in it.

She doesn't pull that shit on me because I'm laid back about things.

Her mother is a control freak and you...

:(

... are just a piece of shit.

Note how those here on the Left go for the authority figure and assume that the child is in the right, no matter what, no facts needed...

Amazing.

I thought this thread was going to be about the violemce from the left against anyone that does not conform to their worldview.

I thought this thread was going to be about the violemce from the left against anyone that does not conform to their worldview.

This is a form of psychological violence that they love to employ. Make administrators fear to discipline children just like you intimidate cops into leaving African-Americans alone...

;) ;)

I'm sure with a woman hating president who is enamored with how wonderful saudi culture is and a vice president who wants America back to 1950 with women barefoot and pregnant...

We could have Sharia law here soon and seeing as most right wing conservative men loathe women's rights in the first place the GOP won't fight it.

weak low self esteem men fear strong women. Just look at all the right wing 'men' on this board. Whiny little girls and internet tough guys.

Haven't met one of their kind in real life that will do more than talk-while backing away- but I remain hopeful.

Back