Bottoms: Do you cum every time you have sex?

SissyWife

Virgin
My partner and I have sex about five days a week, and I cum about one third of the time. I like being horny, and the feeling that he got off and I didn't turns on the sissy in me even more. Do you other sissy boys cum every time he fucks you? Comments, please!

My partner and I have sex about five days a week, and I cum about one third of the time. I like being horny, and the feeling that he got off and I didn't turns on the sissy in me even more. Do you other sissy boys cum every time he fucks you? Comments, please!

In my youth, I came every time, bur now in my late sixties, I fuck till I get tired , whether I cum or not,
I'm Bi so sometimes I don't cum the a man either

Yeah i always cum when i get fucked especially if it is bareback it tends to be that when i fuck a girl it tends to be better

I never cum with being fucked in the ass...i have to be given a handjob or bj to cum or cum inside a pussy or anus.

In my youth, I came every time, bur now in my late sixties, I fuck till I get tired , whether I cum or not,
I'm Bi so sometimes I don't cum the a man either

Wow. Wherein the US do you live. 60+ Bi here to. Not sure about the all night though.

I'm not a sissy, but I have submissive feelings that drive me in a similar direction. I prefer not to cum at all when I am with a man. I like to feel totally dedicated to serving his needs. My joy is to be sent home horny and with the taste of his jizz in my mouth.

I know it is not exactly the same, but when my wife does me with a strapon, I always cum hands free while riding her.

I'm not a sissy, but I have submissive feelings that drive me in a similar direction. I prefer not to cum at all when I am with a man. I like to feel totally dedicated to serving his needs. My joy is to be sent home horny and with the taste of his jizz in my mouth.

I usually come from him jerking me off or me doing the job. My partner loves to see me cum when he fucls me. Like yourself I'm not a sissy at all but prefer bottom to top, i enjoy sucking a man off as foreplay and then letting him take over.

With a few rare exceptions (most notably being fisted) I almost always cum when engaging in anal sex. More often than not it involves some direct stimulation of my penis while simultaneously being fucked butt (sic), there have been a few occasions when I have cum from the anal sensations alone. I have, quite literally, had the cum fucked out of me both by a man and by my wife with a strap on.

I agree totally, I love the feeling of being everything a man wants in a sissy.. the humiliation of it all is such a turn on. I will go home and stroke for days remembering everything that was done to me. I love that he saw me in a bra, highheels, and panties , that he used me like a street whore, and he could care less that I didn't cum.

No way...

I dont need to cum when I am a sissy faggot bottom. All that counts is that he cums, and hopefully in my faggot mouth. When fucking a sissy or a dame, I rarely cum, either, since my cock knows that when it blows, the party is over. Most sissies and CD's ride me bareback, and so I get to jerk them off, and make them cum, as they ride my cock. Thats the fun!

I would love to...

But when I am the bottom sissy, I stay soft so as to be a total sub for him and his cock. I dont cum much when my faggot cock is soft.

Cumming from anal

I would say about 90% of the time I cum from being fucked. Sometimes when I cum I am not even fully hard.

I never cum with being fucked in the ass...i have to be given a handjob or bj to cum or cum inside a pussy or anus.

The same with me.

Prefer is a strong word, but I usually don't cum unless I'm in someone and usually that someone is in ME ;)

I do love that shamefully proud feeling and taste of jizz

I don't always cum when having sex with my boyfriend. It doesn't bother me. Just having his dick in me and being his bitch is enough. It really turns me on using my hands, mouth, and ass to turn him on.

Even as a bottom I want to cum so if the top won't get me off then I wil
Do it myself while getting fucked

You know, I think we're looking at this all wrong.

We're saying yes, or no, or sometimes.

We need to take this as a CHALLENGE!

Oral bottom here.

I rarely cum when having sex with men. As stated above, I like staying horny and edging, sometimes for days at a time. Also, I get off on the idea that I am not worthy to cum. It's my job to service as many cocks and swallow as much cum as I can without being permitted to get off.

For his pleasure

Very rare that I would cum. My whole point of being is for him. My only thoughts are about pleasing him anyway he likes.

I like to feel totally dedicated to serving his needs. My joy is to be sent home horny and with the taste of his jizz in my mouth.
Yes, agree with this! I have never cum with a man. I'm not attracted to them and it would 'burst the bubble' if I had an orgasm... đź’‹

Back