Underhand Serve

Niceties



“Does that feel alright?” Josephine asked her face down patient, having placed the TENS electrodes to cause Jennifer’s buttocks muscles to contract like involuntary Kegels.

“Feels um... nice, Doctor,” Jennifer responded immediately and apparently automatically. “Thank you.”

Josephine, standing where her patient could not see her face, smiled knowingly. Jennifer’s body reacted just as she’d hoped. With each pulse from the TEENS unit, her gluteus maximi contracted, a sexually stimulating reflex on its own, made all the more so by its rhythmically pressing Jennifer’s pubes into the firm but pliant padding of the examination table.

“These are larger muscle groups than before,” Josephine explained as she stepped to the door and opened it. “We’ll continue this time for fifteen minutes.”

She stepped out of the examination room and closed the door. She planned to again retreat quickly into her office, this time to sit on the floor with her back to the door and masturbate, her need had grown so great. Instead, the nurse who had stopped her earlier stood right there waiting to intercept her.

“Oh good, Doctor,” the nurse smiled tightly. “It sounds like you have some time. There’s a pharmacist on line two who insists on speaking with you. Something about a potential contraindication for some prescription you wrote earlier.”

Josephine hurried to her office and picked up the phone and pressed the appropriate button. Unlike many of her colleagues, she actually appreciated when pharmacists questioned her prescriptions, just in case she’d made a mistake. This case involved a complex by reasonable misunderstanding by the pharmacist due to a recent change in available dosages. By the time they worked it out, however, over ten minutes had passed. No longer having time to relieve her own need, she decided to return to where she’d left Jennifer. Habit and protocol caused her to knock before she entered the examination room. “How’s it going? Does it still feel ‘nice’?”





 
15 minutes sounded like it would be such a long time with these motions and pulses flowing through my body as I continued to lay down getting achingly more aroused on the table. Maybe with the Doctor gone for a bit I could relieve some of the built up sexual energy. No, I thought that is absolutely ridiculous I couldn't touch my body in such a way despite my urge to grind against the exam table to match the pulsating feelings coursing through me as I lay displayed in such a way.

Noises could be heard outside. How long has it been as I thought awkwardly to myself I most certainly couldn't start anything now the Doctor could be back any moment or a wondering nurse just stumbling in.

That would be extra embarrassing at any rate considering my position. At this time I hear the door creek and swing open and hear the Doctors voice asking me how I was doing.

"Oh I'm doing well thank you, the device appears to be working me quite extensively."
 
Working It



“How’s it going?” Josephine asked Jennifer upon entering the examination room. “Does it still feel ‘nice’?”

“Oh, I’m doing well, thank you,” the beautiful young patient replied with a breathy huskiness in her voice, making Josephine suspect her ploy had worked. “The device appears to be working me quite extensively.”

I’d love to work you ‘quite extensively,’ Josephine thought to herself as she sat at the examination room’s small desk and took out her prescription pad.

“I’m writing you two prescriptions,” she explained. “One is for prescription strength ibuprofen, 800 milligrams. Most people can take it without side effects but, the first time you take it, don’t drive until you see how it affects you. This one is a muscle relaxant. You should only take this after you have settled in at home for the night.”

She handed the slips of paper to Jennifer, then tried the gambit she’d had in mind since before suggesting the TENS unit.

“You know, Jennifer, you’re my last patient this afternoon. I feel really bad that I could not clear you to go back to competing. I’d like to make it up to you. How about if I buy you dinner?”



 
Feeling a bit upset that she was unable to becleafed to play again she was still kind of lost in the pleasurable feelings from the device and was feeling quite relaxed and the dinner invitation was a very nice gesture and it would be a nice escape for a bit from thinking about her injury.

"Yes, I suppose that would be quite a distraction and I am up for it thank you. As long as it is not too much of an inconvenience for you with work and all."

It was very nice even if the last patient for the day.
 
R and R



“It’s no inconvenience at all,” Josephine reassured Jennifer about heading out now to have dinner together. “I’ve always plenty of work to do. It’s important that I remember to give myself some relaxation and fun on a regular basis. In that regard, I think having dinner with you will be ‘just what the doctor ordered,’ as they say.”

A whimsical smile played briefly upon Josephine’s full lips. Her blue eyes sparkled under the bright examination room lights.



 
Back
Top