The head lifeguard and the summer job

Resurgam101

Experienced
Joined
Feb 12, 2015
Posts
38
I wake up early and prepare myself for the interview, have a shower and dress in my shorts and smart shirt, making sure I smell nice and all is in order, I have my swim kit with me and ready to go through my paces, I have heard she can be a tough interviewer, and I want this job bad!

I have a light breakfast and rehearse my responses, and walk the half mile to the pool, and enter the reception asking for Mrs Davis and the lady on reception looks at me and smiles, good luck she winks at me, and I sit down waiting to be called in.
 
Looing through the pile of applications was a task she hated. She needed to hire 40 lifeguards, and had around 800 applications. Everyone wanted to work at her water park. It was the hottest water theme park in the world.

Glancing at her clock, she realized her first interview of the day had probably arrived. She pulled his application from the small pile of interviewees to refresh her memory.

Over 18, open availability, but no experience as a lifeguard. Completed training just two weeks ago. Nodding her head she remembered that she had a few odd shifts open in the kiddie area of the park, and with his open availability he would be able to fill that openings.

She adjusted her suit. She hated wearing this one, but it was one of her interview tactics. She stuffed her 38 year old size 6 hourglass shaped body, into a size 4 bathing suit. It looked borderline obscene, especially with her 38Cs damn near falling out the sides, and the custom cut V neck showed off more cleavage than she was comfortable with, but their was a reason. She even had the internal bra removed, and the liner in the groin. This let anyone who looked see the outline of her areolas, and able to count how many pubic hairs she had.

The reason she wore such a slutty looking suit for interviews was what happened last year. The park had been hit with dozens of sexual harassment lawsuits. Both by staff, and guests. The park almost had to file bankruptcy. All of the upper management lost their jobs.

She had been in charge of training all the new lifeguards. The only reason she still had a job, was because she had recommended several lifeguards be terminated when she saw them touching females inappropriately while they practiced rescues or first aid. They guys claimed it was an accident or they were just doing there job and her boss overruled her. Those 5 guys were main ones named in the lawsuits. Her written recommendations saved her job and got her promoted to the head lifeguard. She was determined not to let that happen again.

Wearing the overly tight suit, that kept climbing into her crack, and let some of her pubic hairs escape, was her way to weed out anyone who would stare or comment on woman in revealing suits. She also had her deputy who was a 26 year old body builder, and looked like a Greek God in a speedo. Each of them would speak with every candidate. This way there was nothing unfair about who they hired.

Adjusting her swimsuit one more time, she opened the door and saw a young man sitting outside her office. Smiling broadly she said "hi I'm Jan Davis,' she said offering her hand. She knew the young mans name, but this was another part of the interview process, his immediate reaction to her appearance.
 
Hi I'm Richard, I smiled and shook her hand, being careful to look her in the eye, as I moved to shake the hand of the big guy, I saw her cleavage bulging briefly and did my level best to meet his gaze and give him a firm handshake.

Nervous, yes I would say I was, but did not show it, and I waited to be told where we would go from here, I had prepared hard for this, I was smartly dressed in a shirt that showed my rugby players physique, and shorts which were tailored but fitted well, I felt good and as it was clear that Mrs Davis called all the shots, I looked at her, meeting her gaze confident and ready
 
She gave Richard a quick smile as Dave gave a slight shake of his head. Please come into my office, as she held the door open for him. Right over her desk was a picture of Jan from about 15 years ago, it was her first day of her first full time lifeguard job in Hawaii. She was proud that she was still within 5 pounds of her weight and her waist was only 3 inches bigger.

"Please have a seat Richard," she said as she sat in the loveseat, the only place to sit in her office besides her chair behind her desk. dave followed them in and closed the door. Leaning on the side of the desk his penis was right at eye level and it was somewhat larger than normal.
 
I met her gaze and said thank you as I entered trying to assess the situation, I saw Dave lean nonchalantly against the desk and his bulge seemed prominent from a quick scan and Mrs Davis did not seem to be fazed, I looked at the photo on the wall and said 'Hawaii a lovely place to work' I smiled at her as I did I noticed her breasts straining against the material and the wisps of pubic hair lower down which gave me a frisson of erotic charge which I fought to control as my bulge pulsed. I so badly want this job, I need to keep this under control I willed myself to think of anything other than her vulva covered in hair, something I had something of a fetish about and met her gaze ensuring my eyes no longer strayed
 
"So Richard tell me about yourself." She said keeping her eyes on him as her thigh brushed against his.
 
I keep my gaze on Mrs Davis as I feel her touch me and my sixth sense tells me not to react. I do notice her beautiful eyes and face and I fight to maintain my composure.

'Well I have been coming to this pool for so many years and always enjoyed the atmosphere here, I was in the swimming team at College as well as Rugby, and this is a perfect opportunity to be a part of it and keep myself fit during the summer holidays'
 
"Okay. Sounds good. Now let me tell you about the position I want you in." her face reddens a bit at the unintentional double entendre. "Rarely do we hire Lifeguards who have no experience. However we have a spot to fill, and no one is willing to take it. It's in the kiddie area. You would be on call. If someone calls in sick, or requests a day off, or if someone quits or gets fired you would get those hours. You might work until 10pm one night then have to be here at 8am the next day." she shifts away from him, and glances at her assistant who shakes his head in approval.

"So what do you say Richard. Are you interested in working under me...I mean working for me.. this park..." she says getting all tongue tied. "I can start you at $9.00 an hour after training, and get you two passes a month for friends and family. do you want the job?"
 
I maintain my eye contact and fighting my desire to look at the curve of your breasts, I break into a smile.

I would love to do the job under you, I redden, I mean I would be prepared to do
Any hours or duties that you require of me.

I have so many improper thoughts that I am fighting to control but also a feeling of relief that I am nearly there my dream summer job is do close at hand
 
Great then we have some paperwork we need you to fill out. She hands him the usual stack of new hire paperwork. Go sit on to th employee breakroom down the hall third door on your left, and fill this out. When you're done come on back to my office and will get you your training schedule, and her uniform..
 
Downstairs, in the girls locker room, Rebecca is frowning at the message from Ms Davis on her phone. "Becky I need you to help with the interviews today. Sorry but you need to wear a very small swimsuit for this. It's the only way to weed out the sex pests. I've put one in your locker. Hope you can get into it. My office ASAP."

This was only her fourth week as a lifeguard at the park but she had heard all about the trouble the previous year. She had also heard all about Ms Davis' swimsuit and how she was barely in it. Opening her locker, she pulled out the swimsuit and held it up. She felt her cheeks colouring immediately. It was tiny. A small, when she was at least a medium in most things, and unlined. And the way it was cut....there was hardly anything to it. She turned it round. "Oh god, thong backed....." she gasped.
 
................

..........................
 
Last edited:
Back
Top