Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a CURE for insomnia - other than having sex enough to make me ready to sleep (that's the only one that has ever really worked for me, but is not an option.)

Although I have to say, that scene was alot hotter on the big screen at the movies that at 1.5" on a messenger window. :D

see, you didnt have the full effect of an imposing 40 something inch flat screen mounted on the wall...oh...and surround sound.

Plus, there was a glare on the screen when viewed in the camera...:p

problems aside, it looked damn fucking hot on my big screen :D just shows, you'll have to drag your butt over here to see it properly ;)

ETA: BTW you can make the camera viewer bigger, cant remember how try right clicking. :p

alright :cool: someone call or text my cell phone so i can find it. please? vana, jessi, grace, dampy??? anyone??? :( :eek:

Was at my cousin's wedding last night. Beautiful. Gorgeous. Fine warm day, family about (though my younger brother didn't show up), and had fun. Didn't hook up with anyone, but it was still a fin day. Both of my cousins looked great. My new brother-in-law appears to be a nice enough guy, the place where it was held was perfect, the full moon was out and looked awesome in the clear night sky...

It really was a great night, and I enjoyed myself for the second time this month.

_________
Unrelated:

I wish I had my Firebird with the t-tops this weekend. It is supposed to be beautiful today and tomorrow, and I want to drive around with the open car all day and all night.

Yep the first one you posted.

And ummm my laptop was in a bad place to be hot.

:eek:

:p

~~~

Misty has the most ridiculous pair of shorts on...but it's cute coz she loves em so much and looks hot in anything she wears...or doesnt as the case may be...:devil: i'm doing a psychological experiment and seeing how much co-ercing it takes before she takes them off for me...:devil:

My neighbors put up aprivacy fence. It's dreadful looking from where I see it. Totally unneeded.

~~~

Misty has the most ridiculous pair of shorts on...but it's cute coz she loves em so much and looks hot in anything she wears...or doesnt as the case may be...:devil: i'm doing a psychological experiment and seeing how much co-ercing it takes before she takes them off for me...:devil:
Can I watch? :devil: Purely in the interest of science, psychology, etc., of course. :cool: :D

~~~

They are not ridiculous!!! They're very....bright....and colorful.:D

And I can't believe you won't let me wear them in public.

I like em....just sayin.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back