I Want..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
The irony for me is...that even though I am cold so much, that I generally love cooler weather...I adore the fall and winter...I just bundle up under all my cashmere and fur blankets...( faux fur of course)...

I love the feel of cool crisp air...

but this morning I crave warmth...

We women are fickle hey?

I get that irony....because....I love it when it is hot. I'm where I am because of my dislike of winter and I get down in the dumps in the fall (if I'm someplace that has seasons).

No need for fur/cashmere/faux fur here! Unless of course you're talking about my hairy chest...then that's a whole other convo. :D

I get that irony....because....I love it when it is hot. I'm where I am because of my dislike of winter and I get down in the dumps in the fall (if I'm someplace that has seasons).

No need for fur/cashmere/faux fur here! Unless of course you're talking about my hairy chest...then that's a whole other convo. :D

And a nice convo that would be...( grin)...

Sorry my icons are not working...bummer!

I want this kitchen

tumblr_mo6qyrshQF1qak0uxo1_500.jpg

I want a certain someone to make me a sig :D

i wonder who he's referring to.

I want this kitchen

tumblr_mo6qyrshQF1qak0uxo1_500.jpg

i want you to have that kitchen Scentofawoman. then you can invite a certain cute little ladybug over and she'll cook for you. that kitchen is just screaming to have chicken fried in it. and you'll need something to wash it down with, so i' have to make some peach lemonade.

okay, you twisted my arm....i'll bake you a caramel pecan pound cake. i'll even clean up afterwards.

*le sigh* all that beautiful room...i think i just had a kitchengasm.

Last edited:
i wonder who he's referring to.

i want you to have that kitchen Scentofawoman. then you can invite a certain cute little ladybug over and she'll cook for you. that kitchen is just screaming to have chicken fried in it. and you'll need something to wash it down with, so i' have to make some peach lemonade.

okay, you twisted my arm....i'll bake you a caramel pecan pound cake. i'll even clean up afterwards.

*le sigh* all that beautiful room...i think i just had a kitchengasm.

OMG!! I think I had one with you.

I think you're right. Fried chicken would look good in that kitchen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back