Mom helps out virgin son in jail

jn23

Virgin
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Posts
12
Here's an idea for a story.

A young man is sentenced to life in prison. While in prison, he becomes distraught over the fact that he is still a virgin, and because of his prison sentence, he will never get to have sex.

The visitors that are allowed are very restricted, only family. The only visitor that ever comes to see him is his mother. She realizes he's troubled, but has a hard time getting him to tell her why. He finally tells her. She goes home and thinks about it, noting that she is the only woman allowed to see him. The thought occurs to her that she could offer herself to him. They are afforded some privacy during her visits, so it would be possible. The only thing is how weird it would be for her to actually have sex with her son. She is reluctant to do so, because it's so taboo, but she loves her son and wants to help him. She finally decides that despite her reluctance and how weird it would be, she will show him the pleasures of a woman.
 
Last edited:
I think an even better theme to the story is that the son joined the military (in his father's footsteps), and she wanted to do that to honor him. Plus the mother would rather he lose his virginity to her rather than some hooker abroad. Just my opinion.
 
I think an even better theme to the story is that the son joined the military (in his father's footsteps), and she wanted to do that to honor him. Plus the mother would rather he lose his virginity to her rather than some hooker abroad. Just my opinion.

Hmm. Honoring her son by fucking him. I like that idea too.



That reminded me of another similar idea I had. That a young man in the military was going off to war and was terrified. Mom decides to relieve his stress by showing him some pleasure.
 
Last edited:
A virgin boy in prison? Of course he'll have sex. He'll be the most popular fresh fish there!
 
A young man will have sex in prison. Whether he wants to or not. We don't have any accurate statistics because most prison rape victims don't report the rape out of the very real fear of reprisal, but most do have forced sex.

The prison movies don't tell this:

Cigarettes are not the real medium of exchange in a prison, forced oral is currency there.

Most rapes in prison take place in the inmate's own cell or in the showers. Usually the rapist is a cellie.

The mother would not have an opportunity to have sex with her son. Visits by family take place with guards standing nearby. Those guards do watch what goes on too.

There are "contact visits" when an inmate is on good behavior. During a contact visit the inmate and his visitor may embrace and kiss on greeting and again on parting. Of course, while being observed by guards.

All inmates are strip searched after each visit by anyone.

There is just no way this story could actually happen.
 
It has been said in the past, by several different people, that many do seem to like realism within their stories. (Be it if they're the author or a reader.) I'm sure someone may like the fantasy aspect of the tale and not give a shit about realism. Perhaps something kind of with a Sci-Fi twist. (And, no, I do not mean "Matrix-like" or with aliens or some shit. I just mean "futuristic" or some type of parallel universe where such rules and ideas could exsist.)
 
Conjugal (spelling?) visits are a thing aren't they? Where wives/GFs get "special" visitation rights in private Rooms? Maybe this only happens in some states though, I know they at least used to be an option. What about the possibility of something happening after conviction, but before sentencing, or reporting to prison? This would be an especially good option if he was already on house arrest.

And I personally think that it doesn’t have to be a life sentence, getting sent away for 20 years on an armed robbery charge because he was stupid enough to drive the getaway car and had ano incompetent public defender would do it.
 
Back
Top