Evolving kinks

missmixalot

Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 10, 2015
Posts
719
Do you find your kinks change as you explore the world of D/s or have they pretty much stayed the same since your first awakening?
 
Change?

sissy always will enjoy something's. :caning:
sissy also enjoys exploring new things. :nana:

The point of exploring is to find new things but that does not mean you do not still enjoy the old things! :rose:
 
Mine have varied as I've had opportunities to explore different kinks with different partners. My boyfriend and I are incredibly compatible and adventurous. I can only imagine what we might discover together. Our BDSM play is mild by comparison to my last boyfriend/dominant, but incredibly passionate and satisfying. Ever evolving kinks is probably a good way to put it.
 
I find that it's very rare for kinks to disappear, but new kinks and kinklets pop up all the time. It's like hoarders in my head, but with smutty thoughts ;)
 
I guess it's a bit like people with crippling mental illnesses who end up compulsively hoarding useless items.

First you start piling up comics you'll never read, then those eventually get buried under the excess furniture and unwashed clothes which start spilling out the door and into the living room and before you know it there's an unplugged double-door fridge in your 1 by 3 bathroom crammed with unidentified meats and it's oozing yellow slime from the base.
 
My tastes have absolutely evolved and I have discovered new kinks as well. For me, the evolution is born from the exclusive experiences shared with various lovers. What works with one does not work with another. I can liken it to trying different foods from different restaurants. The sushi was awful at restaurant A, but the sushi may be to die for at restaurant B.
 
Our relationship is continually changing, but slowly. Practices, acts and behaviors come and go, by Sirs whims, mostly for the better, IMHO.
 
I guess it's a bit like people with crippling mental illnesses who end up compulsively hoarding useless items.

First you start piling up comics you'll never read, then those eventually get buried under the excess furniture and unwashed clothes which start spilling out the door and into the living room and before you know it there's an unplugged double-door fridge in your 1 by 3 bathroom crammed with unidentified meats and it's oozing yellow slime from the base.

^ Those are all my kinks, how did you know! :eek:


(Are you calling me out for using an inappropriate metaphor? In which case, I apologise... was typing without thinking much. Actual hoarding is of course quite terrible.)
 
Sure

I know mine have changed, certainly different now from what they were a decade ago. Certainly I've added a few more and just lost emphasis on others.
 
I'd like to know... Has someone ever tried a kink they thought they weren't into and finally enjoyed it?
 
How I see myself as a Dom has changed as I have explored D/s. I had a long-term relationship with D/s elements that involved a partner who was my age and with whom I grew into D/s. I have been exploring online recently and feel myself drawn to younger women and a desire to take on a mentor role in a D/s relationship with a woman new to the dynamic and desiring someone to help her explore.
 
I'd like to know... Has someone ever tried a kink they thought they weren't into and finally enjoyed it?

Facesitting. When I was younger I wasn't even particularly into the idea of performing oral sex on women at all. Now though, I love to, and her sitting on top of me, shoving her pussy and ass down on top of my face while i jack off is my favorite position to do it from.

The only thing that could ruin it is if it was done in a top/bottom sort of way. Because the flipside of your question is that I have always been more into being the dominant one during sex but always thought I didnt have any problem with switching. Once I tried the submissive side of things though I knew it wasnt and never would be for me.
 
I've changed a lot since I got involved in the scene - mostly in the sense of accruing more and more varied kinks. I haven't really gone off anything, although certain activities are less exciting now than they were before, if only because I've experienced things that are so much more extreme. A few of my kinks have really evolved and deepened. I think it's entirely natural to expect that they would.
 
Things have come and gone, and our D/s relationship has waxed and waned over the years.
 
I'd like to know... Has someone ever tried a kink they thought they weren't into and finally enjoyed it?

I love everything oral and anal. I was always dominant - but recently I have found that I very much enjoy switching to a submissive stud for a while. I find it very satisfying to serve - and to do what ever my femdom lady wants in order to pleasure her.

I would love to get a PM from any ladies who find this appealing to them - I can feel my submissive side coming on now.

T.
 
Last edited:
Do you find your kinks change as you explore the world of D/s or have they pretty much stayed the same since your first awakening?

They've very definitely evolved, some have less of a shine now than they used to, some have surprised me in that I never envisaged enjoying them. :)
 
My specific kinks have definitely evolved over the years (too many years to mention). I've experienced some, but many still exist in my imagination. I think most of my kinks from years ago remain to this day, and I've added a number of areas of interest as I've explored and read about/viewed those scenarios on Lit and other places on the Web. Life is a learning experience, after all! :devil:
 
I've evolved. I still consider myself a dom, but my submissive side began to emerge a few years ago. I'm comfortable switching now.
 
There are a lot of things that 25 years ago, I would have not considered, that today, I love and fantasize about all the time. The spice rack is really large now.
 
I have become more submissive over time. From just playing with my husband to now being with multiple people. I love it!
 
Back
Top