Daddy Doms and the girls who love them

BBD said:

I'm keeping my mouth shut, but the imagination is running wild. ;)

Did I mention that we all had crushes on the handsome black boys from the public high school down the street?;)

And now, a serious post:

Some may wonder, and some already know, what BBD stands for...it isn't hard to figure out but I'll just go ahead now and say the D is for Daddy. When I first chose this online nom de plume, I was playing around never intending to stick with it. I eventually started going by the initials but those that know me well enough call me "Daddy".

Is it an age-play thing? There was, and on occasion still is, an element of that to it but in most cases these days it's just a nickname. I've come to look at it as an affectionate term, one of respect used by close friends. Those who have been more than just friends have used it as a title for me. I've never been big on being called "Master", for example, though I'm comfortable with "Daddy".

*shrugs* I'll just stop now. :)

I can not, will not ever do the whole Daddy thing. Not ever. The whole idea is just way way too much for me. I was molested by my "step-father". So no Daddy thing with me thanks.

That being said. I don't have a problem with the whole older man/younger girl thing. At least I better not, my Man is 5 years older than me.

I think that older man/ younger girl stuff is very much different then daddy/daughter play. I wouldn't have a problem doing the whole naughty girl thing as long as it didn't involve relatives or too young an age.

Funny older man/younger girl story:

A little over a year ago I'm sitting in the movies with my best friend who is 16 years older than me. He is fond of telling me that I look young enough to get him arrested for hanging out with me.(He's lying but that's besides the point.) We were minding our own business, just chatting before the movie started. There were 3 60-ish women sitting a few rows in front and to the side of us. Each one of them took turns turning around and looking at us. When they turned back to their friends they would whisper something that I couldn't hear and don't really want to know what they said. I said to my friend: "Look at those ladies, they are talking about us. I wonder what they are saying."

He gets a big old grin on his face, leans into my ear and says:
"Candy Little Girl?"

Last edited by a moderator:
CarolineOh said:

Did I mention that we all had crushes on the handsome black boys from the public high school down the street?;)
What about those of us who were just "cute" though? :p

lilfrk said:
That being said. I don't have a problem with the whole older man/younger girl thing. At least I better not, my Man is 5 years older than me
Oddly enough, the vast majority of my relationships have been with older women. I'd be hard pressed to think of more than 5 people I'd even dated in my entire life who weren't at least a year older than I was.

Age play vs. incest play

I have engaged in the "daddy's little girl" scene a couple times. The first time, I was very uncomfortable.

Then, after having researched the subject a bit, a tiny bit, I found that it was something I could do comfortably.

Essentially, assuming that your partner is only interested in his role as caretaker versus incest, it is about the comfort and safety provided from Dom to sub.

I would much rather play a school girl/teacher or other age scene, but can get through a daddy scene with some sense of comfort and enjoyment.

I am very much a little girl when "dropping", so all of these roles come easily for me.

However, isn't age play a different topic than incest play? In my mind. incest play might be a form of age play, but doesn't age play encompasses so many other areas?

CarolineOh said:

Oh please. I've seen your pictures, honey, you are a very handsome man.
Thank you, but it still wasn't something I heard much in the good ol' :rolleyes: high school days.

BBD said:

Oddly enough, the vast majority of my relationships have been with older women. I'd be hard pressed to think of more than 5 people I'd even dated in my entire life who weren't at least a year older than I was.

I've never been with anyone but my Man. So I don't see myself getting with anyone younger than me anytime soon. I think it would be hard for me if it ever came to having to date someone younger and I'm not really sure why. Just one of my many many odd little quirks.

I wouldn't have a problem calling you Daddy if that's the name that most everyone calls you and you had told me to do the same. I would not however be able to say in the heat of the moment with anyone: "Oh God...Please! Fuck me harder Daddy!" Just typing it makes me all weird.

I'm with MissTaken age play and incest play are different. Even some age play is a big limit for me. I don't wanna be wearing a diaper or changing someone else's diaper in the middle of sex. I get enough diaper changing at work...I don't need it at home much less during sex.

lilfrk said:
I wouldn't have a problem calling you Daddy if that's the name that most everyone calls you and you had told me to do the same. I would not however be able to say in the heat of the moment with anyone: "Oh God...Please! Fuck me harder Daddy!" Just typing it makes me all weird.
Honestly, when I think of it that way it just makes me want to laugh.

BBD said:

Honestly, when I think of it that way it just makes me want to laugh.

LOL...You really should have seen some of the other stuff I thought of typing there and changed my mind. I'm sure they would have tickled your funny bone too. You should laugh...it's good for you.

lilfrk said:

LOL...You really should have seen some of the other stuff I thought of typing there and changed my mind. I'm sure they would have tickled your funny bone too. You should laugh...it's good for you.
Naw, then I might start enjoying myself and next thing you know I'm all happy and cuddly. :p

CarolineOh said:

And y'know? That's SO true.

And my uni was SO ugly.. it was a grey plaid skirt (the stripes were blue, red, yellow, green and white... I know.. wtf.).... and grey knee socks, white blouse, black shoes (had to be), and either a white cardigan with a grey and red strip on the right sleeve, or a red or grey pullover sweater. I was on the volleyball team, the cheerleading squad, a football and soccer manager, and an athletics council member.. so I got to wear sandals with the uni, sports clothes, and my comfy hooded sweat shirt with my uni...

I was scrubby-looking, but damned comfortable.
:D

BBD said:

Naw, then I might start enjoying myself and next thing you know I'm all happy and cuddly. :p

OMG! We can't have THAT now can we? :p

my compliment to you: Awesome bald head.

lilfrk said:

OMG! We can't have THAT now can we? :p

my compliment to you: Awesome bald head.
Heavens no...it makes me look too easy. ;)

And thank you, but I have to nitpick because it's a shaved head. I wish I was bald so I didn't have to keep it shaved.

And is it just me or does anyone else find vixenshe's description of her uni far from ugly?

BBD said:

And thank you, but I have to nitpick because it's a shaved head. I wish I was bald so I didn't have to keep it shaved.

And is it just me or does anyone else find vixenshe's description of her uni far from ugly?

Easy is a bad thing? Holy cow I got some changin' to do. :eek:

My man shaves his too so I understand what you are talking about.

BBD said:

Honey, if you had to wear it every day, month after month, you'd think it was ugly too. She's right though, it was comfortable.

CarolineOh said:

Honey, if you had to wear it every day, month after month, you'd think it was ugly too. She's right though, it was comfortable.
There's the rub...I only had/have to look at it every once in a while.

CarolineOh said:

it was only comfy once I dumped the school shoes for sandals and the sweater for my hooded sweatjacket, though.

Although the skirt was nice and warm in the winter, with a pair of shorts underneath...

BBD said:

For me, but maybe not for you. ;)

LOL! I say...whatever works, use it.

(I'm leaving this thread before cym comes back and sees that I helped hijack it and threatens me with wicked things that I just might like a little too much.)

vixenshe said:

it was only comfy once I dumped the school shoes for sandals and the sweater for my hooded sweatjacket, though.

Although the skirt was nice and warm in the winter, with a pair of shorts underneath...

I never minded the sweater, but I probably wasn't busting out of the top of it as much as you were.;)

CarolineOh said:

I never minded the sweater, but I probably wasn't busting out of the top of it as much as you were.;)

yeah, being large-chested at my school was a curse. You got special lectures from priests and religion teachers about the 'evils of sexuality', and how my figure would 'make me a target'.

Thank you. So fucking much.

"lil school girl"

CarolineOh said:

Oh yes, the plaid skirt, the knee socks, thewhite blouse and blue sweater. Now watch and see what kind of responses we get from the fellows here to prove my point.;)

ohhhhhh...deja vu all over again!....remember rolling up the skirt to make it more "fashionable"....grey and maroon plaid skirt, the darn knee sock that never stayed up (plus being so tall, they were more like anklets~), the black loafers,white cotton blouse, grey wool weskit with the school "logo" over the L breast, and the grey blazer (again the HUGE logo~)

Even in those days i was a "bad girl"....frilly silk panties (if i worn them!) and lots of time....forgot the bra~ Oh yeah, still have the uniform!.....blushesssssssssss

now on the topic, ummmmmm.....my Beloved is quite a few years older than i but He is NOT my Daddy yet He does nurture me as if He were one. my real Daddy was my first Master/Dom in a relationship that was consentual, educational, supportive,loving, and to me, perfect.

~HUGE SIGH~....after giving that information about myself, i think i better go hide too

CarolineOh said:

As the twig grows, so grows the tree, they say.

Back