What's Your Favorite Fetish?

My biggest fetish is probably just a general need for the woman to have some sort of article of clothing on, whether that be actual clothing, panties, lingerie, etc.

In particular panties though, I almost can't do without 'em. Pull them down, off to the side, wrapped around my cock, but used, not tossed aside.
 
I love to please.
My favorite is to have a great make out with my wife. Touch her, rub her, eat her and fuck her. I can make her cum a dozen times or more.
Then just before I cum she tells me to pull out without cumming.
Then for the the next week or two she teases me.
It is so hot to be horny and admire her after she came so good.

:heart::heart::heart:
 
I suppose I should respond...

Orgasm control (forced and denial)
Restraints
Spanking & more (love leather belts)
Other fun stuff
 
Mine:

Rubber/Latex clothes, crossdressing, bondage, anal play, dildos, enemas, incest
 
Bump for an old thread

Women who find facesitting /ass worship / face grinding a turn on as a form of power exchange, are there any out there that would care to plead guilty and say what drives them.?
 
I'm very sadistic and into being a bull as well so I'm into:

- Cucking (him in chastity, no limits)
- Throatfucking
- Rimjobs
- Piss / Toilet Play
- Pet Play
- Age Play
- Humiliation (name calling, writing on body, etc)
 
Pretty vanilla. Hot sexy man unafraid to say what he wants, willing to learn.
 
Orgasm control/chastity
Mind control
Bi for her pleasure
Humiliation
Cum eating
Sissification/feminization
Stockings and heels
 
Nuru gel in the shower after the water is turned off. Just wow. Sandwiched between two guys covered in the stuff is a bonus.....
 
My favorite is being spanked - over the knee with the hand,a belt or paddle. I crave it like some people crave food! I’m also a closet nudist (I am naked most of the time at home) and exhibitionist. I am also learning cock worship and I love it!
 
Inserting a steel lubed urethral insert inside my penis, thumping my penis with same in front of life size pic of Goddess Kali standing atop Her Hubby Shiva and fantasizing She is pleased with my offering /penance/worship until warm delicious blood spurts up from my abused toxic entitled prostate and i lick/$lurp it up!!!
 
Just one word...electricity. Shocking, I know, but that's just me.
OK, wait a minute. Forced Anal. I know that's two words, but go with me here. Forced anal and electricity. Very interesting combination.

OK, wait...BONDAGE! Yes, maybe I spoke too soon. The above are all enhanced so much more with the addition of bondage. So, add bondage to my fetish list.

Spanking kind of goes without needing mention, but maybe I should add that, too. I mean, what is better than fucking a bound woman's ass, when it's hot and red from a good spanking? So, add spanking to my list.

So, I guess that covers it, but of course, there are always options. I mean, what would sexual deviations be without options? Right now, I'll leave those options to your imagination, because most of the time, those options have a lot to do with the woman I'm with and how much spirit she has, or how much she loves to fight me. Sometimes, the more she fights, the more options I can come up with to um...well, you know.

OK, I think that's about it. Well, of course some mental torment has a lot to do with everything, too. What naked and bound woman doesn't need a little mental torment to help things along? And you know, that torment doesn't start until she's all tied up. Then, I lean in really close and whisper to her, all of the nasty little things I plan to do to her.

Usually, that's just because she looks so sexy and inviting all tied up like she is. And when she squirms and whimpers...be still my heart.
OK, that should do it. That's my short list of fetishes and interests. I might be back later, to update it.
 
I would love to be pegged by a BBW with big tits, especially if she was bigger and stronger than me. Essentially I would love to be the shota from the "Lover me" hentai by Herohero Tom...
 
Nuru gel in the shower after the water is turned off. Just wow. Sandwiched between two guys covered in the stuff is a bonus.....

How difficult is cleanup?
I see that it is water soluble, washes off easily?

Tasteless, but 'for external use only'- so some contact with mouth is okay?
 
I love bondage, rope, being teased, cum, oral sex, edging, begging, stockings, sex toys, restraints. There's many other things I love too, but that's whats on top of my head right now.
 
Back
Top