Husbands - Who would you like to see have sex with your wife?

screwher

Literotica Guru
It seems more and more husbands are fantasizing (and/or enjoying) the idea of other men having sex with their wives. Is there any man in particular, that 'special someone' if you will, that you would most like to take your wife to a hotel or your bedroom and screw your wife's brains out. A friend perhaps. A co worker or maybe a celebrity crush that gets your wife wet. Maybe this individual has already had the pleasure of pleasuring your wife. Don't forget to share the where and how as well.

I should probably start (I'm sure I'll add more as this thread progresses). My wife recently informed me she found her ex boss to be rather attractive. He's in good shape and apparently a former world class athlete having competed in the Olympics in the past. He was very flirtatious with the female employees and apparently had sex with a few of them. When my wife recently told me all this it sent me into overdrive. I'd love for "John" to have worked his charms on my wife to the point where he gets her to a hotel or back to his place one evening after work. There her seduces her out of her panties. For the rest of the evening he fucks my wife in numerous positions. It's after midnight when she finally gets home and tells me all about her getting laid.

It's so hot, especially when she says "By the way, "John 's coming over Saturday night".

Message me for more info

I love this fantasy and have one in mind. She knows about it too. Message me some contact info and i can tell you all about it. Or find me on yahoo at c2new2this2 for more....

I love this fantasy and have one in mind. She knows about it too. Message me some contact info and i can tell you all about it. Or find me on yahoo at c2new2this2 for more....

So if I joined you two for lunch one day, she might suspect your intentions?

My fantasy is a guy I used to work with(let's call him Eric ). I've known him for years and he has never married, he is 47. My wife had never met him but a few months we ran into him at a bar we frequent. He sat with us and we drank and had a good time. During the evening he asked if he could dance with her...I said sure . So they danced to a slow song and came back to the table...we hung out another hour or so and my wife and I left. We got home and we're starting to fool around in bed when she told me that while her and Eric were dancing she could feel him become hard, she said he never said anything flirty or came on to her, he just got hard. My wife has huge tits and I guess feeling them pressed against him stirred him up. As she relayed this to me I got incredibly hard and she knew it was turning me on.....she said "why don't we pretend you're Eric and you came home to fuck me " I was wild.....I fell into the role of Eric and I fucked her madly....she told "Eric " that she loved his big fat cock ...and "Eric " told her how beautiful her tits were and how good her pussy felt. We had a very passionate fuck that night and have role played a few times since. I have asked her if she wanted to fuck him for real but she says she'd rather keep it a fantasy. I'd love to see it for real !

Title:
Husbands - Who would you like to see have sex with your wife?
ME!

Is there any man in particular, that 'special someone' if you will, that you would most like to take your wife to a hotel or your bedroom and screw your wife's brains out.

Sorry, I am only interested in seeing the following three men have their way with my wife:
Me
Myself
I

Does it count if we get a mirror set up so I can see my alter-ego thrusting into my wife?

A younger smooth fit hung guy to enjoy all of the work she puts in at the gym

I'm totally for this too. I'm also predicting my sexy wife is going to eventually succumb to the temptation of a young stud at our gym. She's in there almost everyday, about a year ago going to the coed locales without me.

It seems more and more husbands are fantasizing (and/or enjoying) the idea of other men having sex with their wives. Is there any man in particular, that 'special someone' if you will, that you would most like to take your wife to a hotel or your bedroom and screw your wife's brains out. A friend perhaps. A co worker or maybe a celebrity crush that gets your wife wet. Maybe this individual has already had the pleasure of pleasuring your wife. Don't forget to share the where and how as well.

I should probably start (I'm sure I'll add more as this thread progresses). My wife recently informed me she found her ex boss to be rather attractive. He's in good shape and apparently a former world class athlete having competed in the Olympics in the past. He was very flirtatious with the female employees and apparently had sex with a few of them. When my wife recently told me all this it sent me into overdrive. I'd love for "John" to have worked his charms on my wife to the point where he gets her to a hotel or back to his place one evening after work. There her seduces her out of her panties. For the rest of the evening he fucks my wife in numerous positions. It's after midnight when she finally gets home and tells me all about her getting laid.

It's so hot, especially when she says "By the way, "John 's coming over Saturday night".

Bumped. Who's next, husbands?

One of our neighbors who is slightly older than us. He has graying hair and carries himself with a very distinguished manner.

There is also the coworker of hers. He is about ten years younger and fit. There would also be the interracial aspect which is another arousing factor.

Would like for her to be having what she thinks is a secret relationship with each of them at the same time.

One of our neighbors who is slightly older than us. He has graying hair and carries himself with a very distinguished manner.

There is also the coworker of hers. He is about ten years younger and fit. There would also be the interracial aspect which is another arousing factor.

Would like for her to be having what she thinks is a secret relationship with each of them at the same time.

I love the idea of the distinguished older neighbor. An attractive, confident, smooth talker who gets my wife wet then seduces her out of her panties. Then once in awhile when I'm not home, like last night when I was out with my buddies, he drops by and fucks her in our bed.

I love the idea of the distinguished older neighbor. An attractive, confident, smooth talker who gets my wife wet then seduces her out of her panties. Then once in awhile when I'm not home, like last night when I was out with my buddies, he drops by and fucks her in our bed.

In our bed, our shower, on the dining room table, backseat of her car, etc.

Then all of us meeting somewhere in public, a formal and proper event. Her and him looking at each other knowingly. They sneak off somewhere for some fun. A blowjob in a backroom. A quick fuck in the backseat. Then returning to the group of people. Both of them smiling at the thought of what they just did.

3 of my best friends.I want o see them use my girlfriend, every way, leave her filled with 6 loads of cum. Then as we hang out weeks later, I'll know they used my gf.

My wife shares this fantasy.

We've dirty talked it, roleplayed it and even discussed doing it in the light of day. Finding "Mr. Right" is a big catch 22... you want someone you trust, but approaching someone you know (and that you'd both be comfortable with both during and after) is tricky to say the least.

We've mostly talked about going to a college campus and finding a nice hung college stud to bring back to our hotel room, that tends to be our most common fantasy. We have talked a little bit about people we know or we've met at parties, outings, etc... but that's usually a one night fantasy thing more than an on-going "Maybe he's the one..." kind of thing.

I would love to have further discussions about this with other husbands (or wives) on Yahoo IM or Skype. Although to be clear, this is not an invitation to come find me and ask "Do you have pics of your wife?" I'm not pimping her out here, but I would like to discuss with other like-minded folks.

My wife shares this fantasy.

We've dirty talked it, roleplayed it and even discussed doing it in the light of day. Finding "Mr. Right" is a big catch 22... you want someone you trust, but approaching someone you know (and that you'd both be comfortable with both during and after) is tricky to say the least.

We've mostly talked about going to a college campus and finding a nice hung college stud to bring back to our hotel room, that tends to be our most common fantasy. We have talked a little bit about people we know or we've met at parties, outings, etc... but that's usually a one night fantasy thing more than an on-going "Maybe he's the one..." kind of thing.

I would love to have further discussions about this with other husbands (or wives) on Yahoo IM or Skype. Although to be clear, this is not an invitation to come find me and ask "Do you have pics of your wife?" I'm not pimping her out here, but I would like to discuss with other like-minded folks.

We started with role playing. Then to me sitting in a bar and hubby would watch from a distance. Guys would buy me drinks and flirt. Then I picked one of his friends to be the first. Hubby got to watch and it I loved it.

I've told this story on here....a very distinguished older gentleman at the hotel bar we were at invited my wife to his room (and me to watch ) we came close to doing it but my wife backed out . So I frequently fantasize about him fucking her ...and we've role played that many times.

I've told this story on here....a very distinguished older gentleman at the hotel bar we were at invited my wife to his room (and me to watch ) we came close to doing it but my wife backed out . So I frequently fantasize about him fucking her ...and we've role played that many times.

This is an ideal scenario I'd like for my wife and I. Perhaps a gentleman described as above is in town on business with my wife's company. His last night in town the company holds a social engagement at his hotel lounge. Not a lot of people show and soon the party's breaking up. Just the three of us remain. He invites us up to his room. All three if us know why. Him and my wife have sex until they both cum. They then ask for privacy for the rest of the night. I oblige letting them screw the rest of the night.

This is an ideal scenario I'd like for my wife and I. Perhaps a gentleman described as above is in town on business with my wife's company. His last night in town the company holds a social engagement at his hotel lounge. Not a lot of people show and soon the party's breaking up. Just the three of us remain. He invites us up to his room. All three if us know why. Him and my wife have sex until they both cum. They then ask for privacy for the rest of the night. I oblige letting them screw the rest of the night.

Very hot !!

We started with role playing. Then to me sitting in a bar and hubby would watch from a distance. Guys would buy me drinks and flirt. Then I picked one of his friends to be the first. Hubby got to watch and it I loved it.

Fucking one of his friends in front of him is really hot. Him getting to see first hand how dirty your are for his friend....

Back