The Principle

I watched as laura was taken in both holes. She almost gagged. Laura groaned as the huge cock invaded her small rosebud. George grabbed me. I slapped his hand away and told him to take out his sexual frustration with laura. He did.

"Flip her over. I want to spank her breasts." The guys did as they were told, flipping laura over and retying her on the ottoman.

I took the riding crop and SMACK!! Her breasts came alive, swelling and becoming hard.
 
When I could talk ,I was begging Mona to let up ,to give me at least a break .She laughed ,it sounded like coming from a crazy person .Your gonna find out what its like bitch ,your not getting any sympathy from me .Flip the whore over she instructed .The cocks where pulled from my ass and mouth ,I was flipped onto my back .My legs where pushed back ,the cock rammed back into my asshole ,the other one shoved into my mouth .The whipping started again ,the pain was horrible but turning me on at the same time ,the thin cane landed for the most part right on my nipples ,after a few lashes Mona took the very sore orbs between her figer and thumb squeezing and twisting ,then starting with the cane again .Eric began to pump faster driving his cock deep into my throat ,the way he was grunting I knew it wouldnt be long before my mouth would be filled with his cum .George fucked me hard ,pulling his cock out then ramming it back ,it wasnt as painful as at first as my asshole opened up .He thought he could cause me more pain by pulling out and ramming back in .He was right ,the agony continued but I was getting hot ,being abused while others looked on offering advice such as fuck the whore make her scream
 
I brought the cane down on her tender breasts. The red lines became welts that rose from her flesh. Laura screamed, twisted as she tried to get away but the boys held her still. Her legs in the air as George thrust his cock in her tiny rosebud. Eric stuffed her mouth with his shaft, pumping in and out of her throat.

I smiled as she begged for relief. "Not yet, my dear, we are not yet finished with you." I then took a hot candle and began to pour wax down her pussy.
 
I heard yell ,you crazy bitch just as the hot wax hit my raw pussy ,I hadn't had a chance to look at myself in a mirror but from the way my sex burned it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out I was in bad shape .Mona it seemed had no mercy ,from the way she went about her torturing me ,she thoroughly enjoyed what she was doing .I guess George was so busy ramming his cock in and out of my ass ,he hadn't noticed the candle .Hot wax dropped from a foot or more doesn't have much of an impact ,one can feel it the heat isn't there any longer,in this case she held the hot dripping candle in inch or so above my lips causing not only great pain but burning me in the process .
George ripped his cock out ,shouting and yelling .Im gonna fix your fucking ass you stupid cunt .He was fuming .Eric interjected ,leave her alone George we don't need her going to the authorities and telling them what's going on here ,George muttered about how Mona should be on the table but left it there .Eric pulled his dick out of my mouth ,standing back to enjoy the spectacle as Mona went about torture . My cunt was on fire ,my throat raw from screaming ,she laughed crazily as she held it closer .Im going to make you pay bitch ,leaning over my face ,oh yeah your gonna pay .The candle was as big around as a good sized cock ,she parted my lips and shove it in then relight it .Let see how long it takes to burn this whore ,eventually the flame will go out but get ready for some major screaming .I could feel the heat as the hot wax dripped relentlessly onto my raw swollen lips .
 
I pushed the candle deep in Laura's pussy. It went in about 6 inches, with two inches exposed. I lit the wick, and watched as the wax dripped down to her sensitive pussy lips. Laura shrieked, her pussy getting red from the hot wax. Eric and George watched with glee, taking a break from their sexual efforts.

George found a scrubbing brush and some soap. He rubbed the soap on the bristles and then moved toward laura's breast. He began to scrub her breasts. She gasped and cried out "No...please....it hurts so!!"

The brush almost made her forget about the was. I pulled the candle out and dripped some more wax on her pussy lips.

Then I told Eric "fuck her Eric. You know you want to." He began to approach Laura, licking his lips.
 
Remember Marcy you old cow ,with that Mona shoved the still lite candle into my tortured cunt she held my lips apart so the flame did not go out immediately .I couldn't breath ,the pain took my breath away as it went in deeper it finally extinguished .I howled in agony ,praying for the torture to end .Ok Eric fuck her if you want to ,if not I'm sure George might have another hard on left in him .No need of George he laughed positioning himself between my out spread legs ,his cock jutting out in front of him .Are ya sure there isn't any chance of me getting burned .Mona looked at him in disgust .Your a fucking science teacher and you don't that ,she shook her head grasping my cunt lips pulling as wide open as she could .Do you see anything that looks like fire in there ? He laughed I was just fucking around .OK ram that cock into her ,make the slut squeal like the pig that she is .He followed her instructions ,placing the head of his cock against my pussy then ramming it in to the hilt .It felt like I was being turned inside out ,my throat was raw from screaming but I managed a whole new set of screams as his cock went into my dry cunt
Keep cleaning her tits George Mona snorted ,I can see a couple of spots that look dirty .
 
George smoothed his hand over her swollen breasts, wiping away the candle wax until her globes were smooth. Eric put his arms under her knees and pulled her to him as he pushed his cock in and out of her sore pussy. I took my strap on and went to her face.

"Suck on it laura. It may be in one of your holes soon.," I told her. She licked hungrily.
 
What choice did I have ,they had beaten me relentlesly .They had turned into monsters ,I now realized how I must look when I was engaging in the sadistic games that I loved .I tried to tell Mona that Marcy had wanted the abuse as much as I .Your fucking lieing you miserable cunt ,Marcy told me it was all your idea ,that you didnt give her any choice ,it was either obey you or get kicked out of school .Now slut your going to be my bitch .
The strapon touched my lips ,I opened my mouth as the cock was pushed down my throat.I had been forced to suck real cocks so it was no big deal to suck her dildo ,I under stood it was just another way of making me her bitch . She was mature beyond her age when it came to my doing what she wanted .The staff who participated in my torture and those who had wittnesed my humiliation of course also knew that Mona owned me .I knew I had no choice but to obey her in every thing she wanted and she knew it as well .
Eric continued to fuck me until he finally came .Mona pulled the cock out of my mouth .Listen up ,this whore will be available for you when ever you want ,men or women for what ever you want to do to her ,she laughed only I want her on weekends to do my laundry ,clean my room and so on .I lay naked on the desk ,the 8 people standing looking at my nude body .Well guys I guess we know where to get our rocks off George laughed ,just not on weekends .Mona interjected ,well she wont be busy all week end ,there will be lots of time for you guys to fuck her .They left the office ,go shower whore you look like shit Mona smirked .
 
I watched as laura went to her shower and stepped inside. She came out dripping wet, grabbed a towel and dried herself off.

"Just in time, young lady," I told her. "Come back and bend over your desk."

I watched as she bent over, her ass in the air. I attached her wrists to the end of the desk and her ankles to the legs. I grabbed the cane in the container near her desk. I swished it in the air.

"Just a little warm up before we go to my house," I told her.

SWISH!! A red line appeared on her defenseless behind. SWISH!! Another welt rose from her ass! Laura cried out with each stroke.

"My mother will enjoy having a slave at home for the weekend," I quipped. SWISH!! I gave her another one.
 
I couldn't believe my ears ,go to your house I stammered ,her step mother and I had gotten in to a bad fight over her precious daughter Marcy .The lying little bitch had blamed all her problems on me when she was as much to blame or more so than I It was only because of her husband Mona's father that the shit didn't hit the fan big time ,he knew what his step daughter was capable of ,that's why I was so surprised when Mona enrolled at my school ,it had been a plan cooked up with Mona and step mommy .Please Mona lets let by gone's be by gone's ,Marcy wanted what we did as much as I did .You fucking lying cunt .she snarled ,the cane landed with blows so hard I moaned at each lash .
And guess who else is going to be home ,she laughed ,yup Marcy and daddy is away on business so he wont be there to protect you ,The beating continued ,when you've had enough just tell me you want to come home with me .It felt like my ass was on fire ,I couldn't take anymore .Please Mona I begged please stop ,She pulled my head up by my hair ,of course I can always put the videos on the net ,isn't that right whore I nodded yes I knew she had me .
I'll go with you willingly I sobbed .That's better ,just one more thing ,she held up the monstrous butt plug ,this is going up your ass and staying there until we get home ,a 3 hour drive she laughed again ,Mommy dearest and Marcy will get a kick out seeing you with a huge cock up your ass ,she squirted a little liquid soap onto the plug ,positioned it ,the huge head at my tight little hole ,but stretched from being fucked thank goodness ,took a breath and rammed all 12 inches deep in side me ,Even the lube didn't help much as I screamed bloody murder ,the secretary stuck her head in the door ,every thing all right she asked sweetly laughing .
Just perfect thank you we are just leaving as soon as gets dressed .I was told to wear a loose skirt and a blouse with buttons down the front ,no underwear,
In the car ,we drove to the freeway ,getting into the passing lane .undo your blouse and pull up your skirt to your waist ,we might as well give the truckers a good look ,there a hard working bunch and need a little diversion .Maybe we'll stop at one of the rest areas and let a bunch of them fuck you or you can suck some cocks ,your bare knees on the pavement ,I'll bet I could have them lined up for miles ,they'll tell each other on there cb radios about the whore in the rest area .she laughed ,play with your cunt give them a show or I will stop ,your just fucking lucky where expected by 5 but if I feel like I'll stop so get those fingers busy
 
I watched as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Her 38dds pushed past the cloth and her nipples peered at the truck driver. His eyes opened wide and he licked his lips. Laura then pulled up her skirt, exposing her thighs when her pussy.

She spread her legs. Her fingers left her skirt and traveled to her pussy. Two fingers went in. The truck driver almost jumped from his seat.

I pointed to the rest area. The truck driver followed. We parked at the end of the rest area. I pushed Laura out and pulled her to the cab. The truck driver welcomed us in and introduced himself. The cab had its own bench seat in the back and lots of room to stretch out.

"Have a seat, Bob. Laura will be glad to service you." He quickly unzipped his pants and pulled out a 9" cock. Laura looked at it and then got on knees. She grabbed the shaft and began to kiss the tip. Then she started to suck on his pole.
 
Last edited:
Mona was having the time of her life ,laughing as trucker after trucker got a free show ,its a wonder there wasn't an accident as each one craned their necks speeding up to try to keep me in view .I imagine I was the talk of the highway ,get you feet up on the dash and spread those legs giving the guys a better view ,Even a female trucker blew on her horn giving us the thumbs up .We at long last reached our get off ,going to into gently rolling fenced fields with horse every where ,the mansions where stunning when one could get a glimpse through the trees .Mona's place was no different ,what fences ,painted barns ,lots of horses ,then around a bend in the half mile long drive way a huge mansion came into view ,it showed just how wealthy the family is .Pulling up to the front entrance ,she snarled get your self decent slut ,you don't need to show off that cunt just yet
 
Mona grabbed Laura's hand and pulled her to the back door. She then smiled.

"Take off your clothes," Mona ordered. "You will not need your clothes inside the house. We will keep you naked or clothe you in what we want you to wear."

Mona watched as Laura unbuttoned her blouse.

"Now the skirt....." Mona instructed her.

Laura pushed the skirt down her hips. She was now naked.

"Now you are ready." Mona opened the door to the kitchen.

"Mom, we are home!"
 
We entered the kitchen ,two women turned when Mona called out ,a look of bemusements as Mona ordered me to strip ,they stood back watching as the door swung open . Marcy and her mother came in ,a look of pure hatred blazed in her mothers eyes ,Marcy had that evil smile .
I don't think mother was as pissed at me for carrying on with her daughter as she was at bing over ruled by her husband but she was going to take it out on me as she couldn't do anything to her hubby ,Up to this point I had secretly enjoyed the humiliation ,so far only the whipping at the hands of Mona had been painful and it wasn't any worse than I had endured with Miss Gruella .Now however I began to get a little scared ,I was at their mercy ,it was plain they had me out gunned so to speak ,the three of them plus the staff ,who it turned out where the cook and a maid and who knew how many others where around .
So this is the cunt who abused you she asked Marcy .Marcy was good actor ,her voice broke as answered with a sob ,yes Mommy this the one ,she did horrible things to me and if you hadened rescued me she was going to do things that are unspeakable ,I still shudder at the thought .her Mom turned back to me ,Marcy's face broke into a grin so mom couldn't see it ,she winked at Mona who apparently was in on the whole thing .the slap came out of nowhere rocking me ,the venom spewed out of her ,you fucking bitch I'm going to put you through so much hell you'll pray to die .She kicked me in the crotch ,knocking me to my knees ,I lay on the floor crying out in pain .She turned to the cook ,hand me that hot spatula ,she brought it down on my buttock ,I could smell my flesh burning .screaming I tried to turn away only to be kicked again .Drag her down stairs .we need to get this done be fore my husband gets home ,he might not like what were going to do to this bitch
 
Marcy and I dragged Laura down to the basement. It had been made into a dungeon with a spanking bench, beams where we could hang Laura by the wrists and other devices. Whips, crops, belts, paddles and other devices to spank her beautiful behind were ready to be used.

"Where should be put her first, Mom?" we asked.

"Tie her to the spanking bench," Mom replied.

We bent her over the spanking bench and tied her wrists and ankles to it.

Mom took a whip from the wall. She flicked it in the air. Then she took aim and SWISH!! a red welt rose from Laura's ass. She danced in pain.
 
Please Hilda I begged ,I cant take any more .Mona and Marcy's mother looked at her girls ,well what do you think ,do I work out my frustrations on this whore or do I show her mercy .My ass was burning my tits felt like they had pulled threw a wringer ,my pussy raw I heard the laughter ,come on mom ,you show mercy ? since when ,what do you care if she suffers ,you said so yourself we need to do her right before Ed. gets back home .Ah yes when Ed. see's the slut all he'll want to do fuck her and all our fun will be at an end . I heard the swish then felt the metal tips of the cat bite into my tortured body .
 
Last edited:
SWISH!! The cat raked across her ass, raising welts across her golden globes. SWISH!! The cat went between her legs, tasting her wet pussylips. SWISH!! It kissed her brown rosebud.

Laura screamed at each taste of the cat. I grabbed my camera.

Flash!! Another pic of her welted body.

"Turn her over. I want to lash her tits," Hilda ordered. We untied Laura and then took her to the ottman and placed her on her back. Tying her ankles and wrists to the ottoman, Laura shivered, knowing her breasts would take the cat.

"No!! Noooooooooo!!" she screamed.

"Yes, young lady," Hilda laughed. She raised the cat and brought it down on her breasts.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!" Laura cried.
 
What had I gotten myself into. The whip zinged as Hilda put every thing she had into it .I was wracked with pain .trying in vain to twist away from the metal tips of the cat .I could feel warm blood every where on my body ,I was afraid she would whip me to death .
It was Marcy ,bless her heart who stopped her mom .Better ease up Mom we don't want to kill her .Hilda seemed to come to her senses .laying down the whip .Your right of course ,we want to able to do a lot more things to her so I guess we'd better let her have a break ,help get her up and to the shower she looks like shit with all that blood .I stood between them on wobbly legs as they led me to a bathroom ,sitting me in the shower stall .The warm water felt wonderful ,a tube of ointment lay on the vanity ,Mona took it up and began applying it to my tortured body .
 
"Yes, we will clean you up," I said as I pushed the ointment on my hand. I spread it on her welted breasts, watching them as they swelled up. Laura's nipples were hard and pointed. My fingers brushed against them, then pinched them hard.

We led her to the bedroom and lay her on her back. We tied her wrists to the headboard and her then tied her ankles and pulled them above her head. They were also tied to the metal headboard. I then picked up the riding crop, I took aim at her exposed pussy. SMACK!! SMACK!!
 
Last edited:
This was getting insane ,theses crazy bitches where out to kill me ,or at least do me serious harm .I had to get away ,I didnt care about the hold Mona had over me .As much as I loved being abused this was getting way past the pale .My chance came when the bindings where released so they could reposition me .
My 3 years of training in the forces came back to me .My feet flew striking the three ,knocking them down ,then I proceded the kick the shit out of them .It was there turn to cry and beg for mercy .
 
Laura's legs kicked us as she tried to get away. We tried to hold onto her arms and legs but she twisted and turned until she got away. We tried to tackle her but she slipped out of our hands. Then she grabbed the riding crop and began to strike us with it.

Owwwww!!
 
It was amazing how quikly the scene changed .These bitches thought they where tough .I had gone along with shit they put me through ,but they had gone to far ,I was either going to turn the tables or go down fighting .I needed that cell phone of Mona"s and I was going to get it .Hilda and Marcy sat on the floor both trying to catch their breath ,Mona circled me thinking she was going to get the upper hand .I laughed ,the stupid cunt had no idea what she was up against . I fiented ,she took the bait ,as she moved my foot caught her squarly in the crotch ,she dropped like a sack of shit ,groaning her hands clutching her pussy .
It had been fun ,letting her use me ,humiliating me ,letting the male staff fuck me ,getting me to suck their cocks ,it was a fantasy of mine to be degraded like she thought she had forced me to do ,even on the highway ,I got a rush from exposing my self to the truckers .Now with the threats of them doing me serious harm it was time to call a hault .I got Mona" s camera ,found a hammer ,beat it into apulp ,streched Hida up on convenient cross beam ,her arms and legs spread wide strapped down .Dragging Marcy to the side I found a peice of rope threw it through the rafter bound her wrists ,hoisted her up and turned to Mona .She was just getting to her feet ,I drew back kicking her in the stomach knocking her flat .I quikly stripped her ,grabbing her long hair I dragged her across the rough concret floor .She pleaded for mercy .Shut the fuck up bitch ,you can dish it out now your going to take .I hoisted her uo beside her sister ,taking time to strip both Marcy and Hilda .Getting into mom" s face ,I wonder how your going to like watching what I" going to do to your daughters ,it aint going to be nice.
She began to sob ,you monster you leave them along .Ha ha you calling me a monster ,you fucking whore ,I"m going to take turns with each of you ,its going to be fun I paused for me ,not so much for the three of you .When I get done ,you"ll beg me to kill you to put you out of your misery
 
I fell to the floor, groaning with pain, when Laura kicked me in the groin. I had never felt so much pain!! She hoisted my sister up by her wrists. I was next to her. We were both naked. My mother watched helplessly as laura took control.

"No!! No!! Don't beat us!" I begged.
 
Fucking cunts I growled ,you'v never been beaten before like Im gonna beat you .Marcy screamed blue murder as I twisted a nipple ,dug my other hand inti her cunt jerking up lifting her off the floor .Mommy dearest screamed leave her alone you pervert I increased the pressure ,she lost control of her bladder ,pissing down her legs ,sobbing ,begging me to stop ,between her and Hilda the place positively vibrated .Giving the other nipple a hard pinch ,I turned to Mona . I want you to lick up your sisters piss ,I want you to beg me to let you .If not ,I reached for a handy pair of scissors Ill cut off her nipples .,then your moms so whats it to be
 
I was shocked when she said she would cut off my sister's nipples. I got on all fours and began to lick my sister's piss off the floor. It tasted awful, salty and warm. I covered most of it.

"Am I done now?" I asked. Laura took the crop and brought it hard on my ass.

SMACK!! SMACK!!

"ooooooooowwwwwwwww!!" I screamed.

"Make the floor look clean as a whistle!!" Laura ordered.

I continued to lick.
 
Back
Top