Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
My most Tattoo sexual fantasy?

Hervé Villechaize on all fours with a feather crop duster -- handle end -- stuck in his ass and one of those harmonica head units on his head so that he can play "Up Up and Away in My Beautiful Balloon" while I smack his ass and keep time.

Just a note: The feather duster doesn't actually penetrate him. He's pinching it between his cheeks.

I want to keep this tasteful.

I have many fantasies, here's 2 of them:

1. To give head. I'm very straight and love tits more than anything. I am interested in this because I see how much my super hot wife enjoys sucking me and swallowing every drop, I guess I want to see what she enjoys abut being on the "giving" end.

2. To spend a day wearing silk panties and a nice silk bra or teddy. My wife wrapped a pair of her panties around my dick and pumped me dry and it felt so damn good and I have sensitive nipples.

I have many fantasies, here's 2 of them:

1. To give head. I'm very straight and love tits more than anything. I am interested in this because I see how much my super hot wife enjoys sucking me and swallowing every drop, I guess I want to see what she enjoys abut being on the "giving" end.

2. To spend a day wearing silk panties and a nice silk bra or teddy. My wife wrapped a pair of her panties around my dick and pumped me dry and it felt so damn good and I have sensitive nipples.

Sounds very hot bux

I have quite a few taboo fantasies. Let's see...

I abhor the idea of having sex with my mother, but she has a massive pair of titties. I'm a buttman, but I'll secretly acknowledge those things. I saw them regularly during my younger years and recently just about six months ago. Because she's always been able to keep a tan, they are still, even today, nice and brown. My biggest fantasy regarding her has been the twisted idea of her giving me a handjob with suntan lotion and having me cum all over her gigantic boobs.

I have quite a few voyeur fantasies, too. My lifelong best friend is a boobs guy. I used to imagine him tittyfucking my mother. Strange? But true. He never, ever said one word about her tits, but I always wondered if he thought about her.

Also, my ex-girlfriend of four years, I used to fantasize about her own father fucking her in the ass. She had an insane ass, and her father was single AND on TRT (testosterone replacement therapy). The idea of him lusting over his own daughter's ass was enough to secretly get me off.

My two sisters have amazingly big, round, bouncy asses. One's 33 and the other is 36. I've ALWAYS fantasized about having a threesome with them. With plenty of anal play. I've even fantasized about them playing with one another. My second biggest fantasy of the two, asides from having one sit on my face and the other ride my cock while taking turns, is fucking my 33-year-old sister in the ass and having my 36-year-old sister finish me off with her plump dick sucking lips.

My ultimate, taboo, twisted fantasy of my two sisters? Having them take turns grinding their asses against my face, with my nose and tongue buried in between their ass cheeks.

The above will always remain fantasies, but I'm completely fine with that. The fantasies are hotter than hell, and extremely taboo, especially because they are secret/private within the safe confines of my mind.

Love to help you out with those MASSIVE TITTIES

I second that

My most taboo fantasy is that I am feminized by my girlfriend and then she invites a couple of guys over and I have to please them.

It starts slowly, having me shave most of my body hair, wearing panties, and then she takes charge, having me use a butt plugs of increasing size when we have sex, taking control of my body and making me work out to get slimmer.

She starts using a strap on on me, making me learn to deep throat it and take ever larger ones up the ass.

She starts having me wear women's clothing around the house and makes me wear panties all the time.

She dresses me and takes me to a gay bar for drag night. She has me dancing with a lot of men. Then she invites two of them home and I have to please them before they will leave. They both make me suck them off and then they both fuck me with my girlfriend cheering them on. I'm left a cum covered mess when they leave.

Sounds fun.

Mom's partner

Very likely to have my mom's partner come and spend a night in my bed. I used to be able to hear them sometimes and used to wonder what it would be like to switch places with my mom.

I'm lucky - if I get a fantasy, I can write it out here to share with the LIT readership or publish it. Either way, it's a win-win.

BrettJ in Canada

Very likely to have my mom's partner come and spend a night in my bed. I used to be able to hear them sometimes and used to wonder what it would be like to switch places with my mom.

By "partner", you mean her lesbian lover?

If you could cross that line......

If you would allow yourself to cross that boundary, what would you dare yourself to do, to get an amazing thrill....?

If you would allow yourself to cross that boundary, what would you dare yourself to do, to get an amazing thrill....?

The lines I would have crossed are back when I was in my late teens, early 20's. I would have started by seducing my high school math/computer teacher. Or maybe even before that...the father of some kids I babysat, or a Sunday School teacher.

Eventually, I would have fucked them all.

The lines I would have crossed are back when I was in my late teens, early 20's. I would have started by seducing my high school math/computer teacher. Or maybe even before that...the father of some kids I babysat, or a Sunday School teacher.

Eventually, I would have fucked them all.

Greatly admire your honesty.

Personally, there aren't too many boundaries that I haven't crossed - but I'm sure I'll discover some in the future and then see what I can do to break those down too.

Last edited:
Greatly admire your honesty.

Personally, there aren't too many boundaries that I haven't crossed - but I'm sure I'll discover some in the future and then see what I can do to break those down too.

Maybe you could make it your mission to help others with their lines.

Would have had my wife fucking other guys a lot sooner. Say on our honeymoon.

Mine might be a tame line compared to other people's, but it would be public nudity out in broad daylight.

I need a partner in crime, though.
Preferably she "forces" me to strip, taking my clothes off when she wants to, where she wants to.

The risk of getting caught naked where I shouldn't be is thrilling to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back