Guys, When and How often do you ride your dildo?

FloridaCouple

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 14, 2005
Posts
636
Just curious about the # of times per week you ride yours. I like to ride 2-3 times per week. Sometime in front of my GF, and other times I am alone (for when I have the urge).

I have done "shows" for my GF and her girlfriends, so that is the knikiest I've done.
 
FloridaCouple said:
Just curious about the # of times per week you ride yours. I like to ride 2-3 times per week. Sometime in front of my GF, and other times I am alone (for when I have the urge).

I have done "shows" for my GF and her girlfriends, so that is the knikiest I've done.
NICE!!!

I'd do it 5 times a week if i could. I'm probably at a frequency of 2 times a month unfortunately :(
 
Not often butt... :)

Not often, but in chat or cam I like to kind of sit on it longwise so that it massages my balls and just hit's into my ass.... Hhhmmmmm.... Love that feeling. :)

Oh, bi the way... Tampa/Sarasota here. :)
 
FloridaCouple said:
Just curious about the # of times per week you ride yours. I like to ride 2-3 times per week. Sometime in front of my GF, and other times I am alone (for when I have the urge).

I have done "shows" for my GF and her girlfriends, so that is the knikiest I've done.

once a week usually...... or a bullet
 
FloridaCouple said:
Just curious about the # of times per week you ride yours. I like to ride 2-3 times per week. Sometime in front of my GF, and other times I am alone (for when I have the urge).

I ride mine whenever my wife feels like strapping it on.
 
I don't own a dildo. Not that I don't want to though. I do have some sex toys of my own, one I like is this handjob stroker (a silicone tube with bumps/soft needles inside of it).
 
I'd ride one every time I got turned on, which is why I don't have one. There's no way jerking myself can compare to getting filled and fucked like that, but I always regret it afterward. I'm paranoid of injuring myself or stretching myself out.
 
I have 2 purple 6" jelly vibes, I fuck myself in the ass with one and deep throat the other. I made a base for one so I could set it on a chair or hang it on the wall. I get off BIG TIME!
 
A few times per month, not counting the times my wife fucks me with it. I JO with a plug more often.
 
A few times it felt good

Ive rode a dildo while masturbating about a dozen times in my life. (I'm 30)However only once did a really get what i wanted out of it. BUT WHAT A RIDE IT WAS. It was the hardest I have ever cum, whether by my self or with someone else. (I've only had sex with women, but I'm very bi-curious) But I haven't felt that again. Usually it's just not comfortable physically, mentally or both. But that first experience gets my to try the average sized rubber dildo I bought from time to time, hoping for a repeat. Any methods for really relaxing, clearing your mind, and enjoying would be welcome!!!
 
"Any methods for really relaxing, clearing your mind, and enjoying would be welcome!!!"

ALCOHOL!!!!
 
I play with my dildos about once every other week. I consider myself a Top, but sometimes I really like feeing something in my ass. I have a variety of toys which I use on my friends and my partner, and on myself! Everything from a small vibrating bullet to a Jeff Stryker rubber cock that is really huge. The last time I used it, I had to work up to it starting with a much smaller one and gradually increasing the size.
 
Over the last few months, it's been a couple times a week with a week or two between. That's mainly because I bought some new toys: a cyberskin dildo and silicone plug. I'd read some reviews that the cyberskin dildos were a little too flexible for anal use, but I absolutely love it! It bends on the inside unlike the silicone dildo I have. But honestly, I think I've spent more time sucking the cyberskin dildo than I have riding it (always with a condom). The plug just fits very nicely and stays put so I can wear it while cleaning the house. :)

I'd play with them more, but prep and clean up can be a bit of a hassle at times, especially considering how quickly I usually cum when using one of them.
 
I'd love to ride mine every day of the week but, it seems like during the week I'm limited to 2-3 times. I especially love to ride mine in my car on my way home from work. Being able to look over at the cars to each side of me as we're stuck in traffic, wondering if they're having as much fun as I am is great. When ever I get the chance to be on the computer, as now, I always ride it. It's sooooo entertaining.
 
I only slide my jelly vibe in my ass a few times a month, as I only do it when I'm cross-dressed. It seems so much more intense to be dressed up like a slutty girl when a cock stretches out my tight hole.

I have a new dildo on order, with a suction cup base. I plan on slutting up, sticking the dildo to the end of the bedframe, and backing my panty-covered ass back up against it until it kisses my asshole. I'll slide back on it, and fuck it until my cock spurts wet cream all over the front of my skirt.
If you'd like, I'll take and post some pics.
Bye.
 
Back
Top