Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

• Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Effin' plot bunnies!!

I finally sit down to get the pieces parts down on paper - build a plot file to pull from - and the fuckers all hop away.

Git back here, you bastards!

Query:

How do you know they aren't GIRL plot bunnies? I mean, they could be, right?

I really need to get my shit together.
My "adulting" skills are showing some... decline.

As we were driving out of the mall car park, the woman in front of us crashed her car into a signpost and flattened it - a moment of inattention left her car jammed on top of the uprooted concrete base.

I parked our car behind hers to protect it and we got out to help, together with another two couples. She got out of her car, shaken and upset so I tried to calm her down while the guys figured out how to get her car free. The front was dented but the engine seemed fine. She phoned her husband, and by the time he arrived, the guys had lifted the car back onto the road, and had got her bumper back on so it could still be driven.

And what did her husband do? Not a word of concern for his wife - didn't ask her if she was ok, or give her a hug (she was still shaking) - just pulling a face and moaning about the damage to the car. Not a word to any of the guys for helping out either. What a pillock :mad:

As we were driving out of the mall car park, the woman in front of us crashed her car into a signpost and flattened it - a moment of inattention left her car jammed on top of the uprooted concrete base.

I parked our car behind hers to protect it and we got out to help, together with another two couples. She got out of her car, shaken and upset so I tried to calm her down while the guys figured out how to get her car free. The front was dented but the engine seemed fine. She phoned her husband, and by the time he arrived, the guys had lifted the car back onto the road, and had got her bumper back on so it could still be driven.

And what did her husband do? Not a word of concern for his wife - didn't ask her if she was ok, or give her a hug (she was still shaking) - just pulling a face and moaning about the damage to the car. Not a word to any of the guys for helping out either. What a pillock :mad:

He sounds like a real winner!

I'm trying really hard to stay awake right now. He's on two straight weeks of working with no days off, and as of now a 22 hour day... :( I want to stay awake...

I'm trying really hard to stay awake right now. He's on two straight weeks of working with no days off, and as of now a 22 hour day... :( I want to stay awake...
If you don't sleep you're going to feel like absolute hell the following day and then neither of you can benefit for ~twice as long.

If you don't sleep you're going to feel like absolute hell the following day and then neither of you can benefit for ~twice as long.

:eek: couldn't fight it. I fell asleep and woke a little when he got home. I'm glad he's home.

I know what red h's mean.
I know what blue w's mean.
Does anyone know what a green e means?

I think it would be cool to have a pic thread of 'before and after' shots of folks in their regular street clothes alongside pics of them in fetishwear.

I think it would be cool to have a pic thread of 'before and after' shots of folks in their regular street clothes alongside pics of them in fetishwear.

I'd post in that thread but all you'd see is me in a suit in the first and jeans in the other. 'Nothing exciting here so move along' type pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back