Authors! Sign in here!

Congrats on the book, that's wonderful - something I have never been able to accomplish, although I am not dead yet, of course. If you want to lose the "frump" weight, add water, swim and bicycle. I am a large fella myself, but not as large as I was.

I love being a writer - yes SINSIOUS, I am jealous of you, but I am accomplishing something I NEVER thought would ever happen, being PAID to write and I am sure some are jealous of ME for that. But the real thrill, even more than the paycheque, is seeing my name in print AND getting the fan mail from my LIT readers. It never gets old.

BrettJ

Author / Still Writing / Studmuppet

I am in the process of loosing the frump. I took up belly dancing a year ago, and it has proven to be quite helpful. There is no where around my home to bicycle, even thou we live very far out in the country, the roads are too busy with traffic to ride with out incident. And there are no public pools in the Jackson MS area. Sometimes living here sucks. And I'm 3 hours from the beach. Oh how I miss my home on the Gulf Coast.
No, there is no reason for me to be Jealous of you. I can say that I am quite pleased that you are getting paid for your writing, because it is something that you never thought would happen, and you have achievied that goal. Just as I have with my book.
People should be proud of the accomplishments of others, for if not for them, we would not have simple pleasures to enjoy. It is as simple as that.
One quick question, if indeed you are a Studmuppet, who has their hand up your ***? LOL
 
I would suggest walking then. Oh, and add citrus to your diet, it breaks down fat particles, switch to Canola Margarine (your body cannot process it, so it leaves your system and is heart-healthy) and for cholesterol, eat nuts.

I am happy with where I am professionally, but striving for more. Sadly, the LF that I just lost was also my agent, so she's outta the picture.

The "Studmuppet" nick is one given to me by an ex_GF due to my impressions, which included Muppet characters. It's a play on "Studmuffin", of course.

No one has their hands anywhere near me, sad to say.

BrettJ

Author / Creator / Sensualist
 
[/I eat a lot of sunflower seeds and other natural grains. I do walk, but there are those evenings when even 100degrees is too much at 6 pm. As far as margarine goes, it is barely in my diet, much less my fridge. I had to drastically change my eating habits 4 yrs ago after a major surgery.
I miss my mountains, lakes and rivers. Growing up in Colorado kept me on the go, and kept me climbing and walking. I miss my horses and the freedom of the ride. But instead of sitting here writing, I would be up on the trail hiking or riding this morning.
My ex pulled me to the south and ruined my life, in many ways. OK< I can't blame him for everything, but for most of everything. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have my son, or my frumpy....LOL I wouldn't give up my son for anything in this world. HE keeps me going, and keeps me strong.
Got the Studmuppet thing, I think its cool. I had this image of Ms. Piggy falling out all over you. Hum, what would you look like as a stud muppet? Only Frank Oz could really tell us! LOL
How about a long distance HUG and fondling? Ok, not hands on, but the thought that counts!COLOR]
 
I can actually do Miss Piggy, when my voice is in good shape. It's a hard stretch, as is Grover. I can do most of Frank Oz's characters, although even HE doesn't do 'em anymore - he's retired.

I am working / saving some notes that will help me return to a few series I'd bypassed for a while. I want to REALLY get into the creative vein over the next few weeks.

I will take a hug, fondle and any other perverted thoughts you want to send my way SINSIOUS hon.

BrettJ

Author / Creator / Sensualist
 
A creative vein, and perverted thoughts. Um hum, I could do with a hard creative vein to pratice with during a belly dance. ;) It is a sensious dance, and prefect for taunting and teasing.

If you can do Piggy, does that mean you can do Yoda too? My favorite muppet is the Swedish Chef and the two old geezers in the box... um, geezers in the box...lol
I also love Sweetums, big and hary, oh just imagine what's under his pants, like the monster from Young Frankenstien. Ok, now Im just being naughty. Not good for my current project of the Immortal kind.
But never would I mind reaching over and fondling you, I'm sure to enjoy the moments, and bring some creativity under the table as well. Kissssss
 
I can do any of Frank Oz's characters. When I was actively performing (in my school and later, my DJ days) I had a repertoire of over 100 voices. Yoda is just Grover a little slower, as Ernie is a slower Kermit. Have you ever noticed the Swedish Chef has REAL hands? That is because both Henson and Oz worked him. The old guys are Stadtler and Waldorf and they are named after two famous hotels.

I keep my mind semi-naughty when writing, I kinda turn the sex-drive off - have to turn a phrase and can't do that when horny.

BrettJ

Writer / Comedian / Sensualist
 
Yes, have to keep it semi, that is always good. It proves to be quite pleasurable for me, but I always find myself getting hotter as I write. But I hold the fort until I'm done, then, well, its off to relieve the stress of the satin.

I wold love to hear you do the voices. And yes, I knew that Chef had real hands, I think he is still a wonderful character! Makes me laugh every time! Gotta love Gonzo too! My hubby thinks that he was designed after a weevle found here in the south, and yes, the weevle has the same snout that Gonzo has. So, I have to agree. Jim Hensons home town is not too far from where I live now. One day, I'm going up to the delta and check it out. I would like to see where Kermit came from.
 
Having grown up with "The Ed Sullivan Show" as a large part of my youth (I watched the Beatles North American debut, for example) I remember the early Kermit, who was NOT a frog. In his TV debut (on a show Henson did called "Sam & Friends") he was a lizard, the frog look came later. He was made from an old coat (the 1st one) by the way. I remember hearing that originally Gonzo was supposed to be a vulture-type character, but who knows / nose?

When I write, I work more on the phrasing and the heat of the story. It takes me a long time to find my stuff erotic, although when I read some of it upon publishing, I find myself really enjoying my own work.

BrettJ

Author / Wakka-Wakka / Studmuppet
 
Muppet back ground

Thanks Brett,
For the back ground onn the muppet figures, I loved the two old guys they always crack me up. The Swedish Chef was great and also thought he was cool. I wish I could Find a copy of the little fuzzy guy,Animal doing "my ny mi not" That is the greatest bit ever.
Anyway, back to writing. I saw you mention to someone that your publisher is looking for gay sided storyies, and thats not your thing, which is the way the world works. I would like to be able to offer them some of my writings. I could PM you with the contact stuff.
Thanks Fit2betied
 
Fit, check your PMs. All the data you need is there.

I wish you good luck.

BrettJ

Author / Writing / Creator
 
I get in these moods and write some really hot stuff, but there are other days when the story just flows as a natural, normal story. Right now, I'm having trouble focusing on an Immortal becoming a horse to win her love. It's just not flowing. But my other story, that Im currently working on as well, is easy, about a young woman who has fallen in love with the wrong man. Not much sex, but still, if the plot is well written, the love comes forth.

Where ever Gonzo came from, he is cool. Chickens, yeah, I can see him being a Chicken Hawk. LOL
OK FOZZY! how about I snuggle a bit against that fur and see what your hiding under that hat and tie? I'm off to the shower, maybe then I can focus a bit more...BBL
 
Have a nice shower SINSIOUS.

The story I am writing now is about an erotic photographer who finds out his wife is a lesbian. She's been screwing other women (including some of his models) behind his back. It's a "Cheating" story for the company I work with. He ends up fucking his favorite model / friend and kicking the wife out at the end.

I visualize ALL my characters when I write, btw. Makes it better for me.

BrettJ

Writer / Nearly Done / Studmuppet
 
This is Scribe from the SRP boards. I enjoy writing, and I enjoy sex, so I figure, why not be efficient? :D Unfortunately, I'm officially lazy and should be doing non-computery things (like not ruin my back on the computer), but am up for co-writing a story, and possibly editing short parts of a story over YM or PM.

I'm a male writer, but I've also written female roles. I enjoy exploring what I can write, preferring consensual modern day stories. I would like to write with a female writer, either over PM, in a thread, or over YM. If you have ideas but get stuck, can only write a few paragraphs, or want someone to keep bugging you to write, drop me a line. Do a search on my previous posts for my writing on the SRP board.

Hope to hear from you!
 
You supply the details, I write the story...

I have a few stories on the site and my latest got a lot of attention. But I need to write my next for someone in particular. We could chat a little about what you'd like to see happen, then rough out a story and I will complete it with as much filth as you require. This is a serious offer - I love writing but have got bored mining my own experiences - tell me about yours!
mrnicerguy x
 
Hello

Hello, I am a 47 year old straight male interested in brother sister, sister/sister/brother or father/daughter incest where there both virgins or the boy is experienced and the girl is a virgin.
 
Hi Everyone,

I'm a writer that has laid his pen down for a few years. Now I'm with a new woman that is encouraging me to write again.

One of my two stories won best story of the month. It's 'Discovering My Nasty Wife'

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=25477

I'd love to get some feedback from you and any ideas where you think the story might go from here. I have several ideas but not sure which road to take.

Any feed back is appreciated especially from the female readers. I want to be sure they're pleased as much as the male readers.

Oh, women you can also vote on your favorite MfM story scenarios at my Literotica poll at: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=80569

Take care and I look forward to hearing from you.

Tony
 
Grammer flanges functioning!
Cyberpunk hydroactuators nominal!
Metaphor generators powered on, like a warm toaster on a frosty winter's morning!
Author powers are go!

Er, whatever.

Another introduction, so me, single, writey, drawy, etc.

I'm always looking for good technical comments, writing advice, and critiques.

:)
 
Make sure you are cautious, use spell check.

For example, unless you were referring to Kelsey aka Frasier Crane, it is "Grammar Check".

BrettJ

Author / Tongue in Cheek / Studmuppet
 
Hi, I'm new. I've only posted 1 story here so far, but I'm always looking for ideas. I've had a fun email conversation that could perhaps qualify, but it didn't exactly have much of a plot.

I used to think of myself as a writer, and I'm probably more stylistic than most. I might spend too much time on the words rather than the action. Would love a partner or inspiration.
 
Welcome to the site Viti. I'm old here, with 254 stories posted to LIT (should be 255 by Sunday).

I get ideas from all kinds of things - magazine layouts, real life and feedback from readers that might spark a germ of an idea. It IS also important to learn a balance between character and sexual action in your stories, a lesson I learned from writing professionally, where my word count is limited.

In other words, if you think you're going on too long, you probably are. You can learn to self-edit. IF you think your story is fine as it is, but seems large, split it up where a natural break might occur.

Hope this helps.

BrettJ

Writer / Creator / Sensualist
 
Hey everyone, I'm brand new to the site, so I can't give writing examples yet, but I thought I'd check in anyway. I'll take requests, and can write ALMOST anything, though I have trouble with pairings that involve anyone over the age of 50. Other than that, I take requests of all sorts, and I'm prolific enough as a writer that I can probably get back with a story in about 4 days for preliminary impressions. PM me ideas if ya got 'em!
 
Welcum to the site LEANNA. You'll find all sorts of things here, but we usually don't make requests to authors in the room, we are more of a chat group or a support group for other writers, if you will. I would suggest write what you like to write and whatever subject matter inspires you, chances are, you'll find folks who enjoy it.

Best of luck

BrettJ

Author / Creator / Sensualist
 
Well hi there, I'm a 23 year old writer from the midwest. I just moved out to California with my lovely fiancee. I write pretty much anything I can imagine, but what I really like to write is whatever will get someone hot. Hope you all get to read my writings real soon.
 
Oh, hello. ^^

My real name is totally nothing similar to Yvonne or Lorraine. My real name is a secret~

I'm an eighteen year old female living in Ontario.

I am brand new to this site, so I have no stories up yet... But I will~

My preferred genres are Older brother/ Younger sister or twin brother/sister incest, non-consenting/reluctant, and fantasy.

Umm, yeah... So, nice to meet y'all.

Bye bee~
 
Back
Top