Truth or Dare GLBT Style...

Dare: dare you to stroke your cock where you might get caught like a window or in your car.

Dare: dare you to stroke your cock where you might get caught like a window or in your car.

I have done this a few times. In the car specifically, going down the interstate, blowing my load into a pair of my gfs panties.

Also if anyone is on I will take either.

I have done this a few times. In the car specifically, going down the interstate, blowing my load into a pair of my gfs panties.

Also if anyone is on I will take either.

Truth: how many sexual partners have you had?

Hmm ok... lets see... 4-5. Can't remember all the details so I am not %100 sure. I will take another.

Have you ever been caught wearing panties?

I'll take either if anyone is on.

Yes, and recently, since I only tried it for the first time so recently, the first reaction was shock, followed by giggling!
--Truth

Yes, and I loved it!
Tell us your favorite panties.

Truth me.

Either the lacy black and red thong I was wearing in a recent picture or the black ones... hard to describe... kinda looks like a 20s flapper dress also a thong.

Now I'm curious, what is your favorite?

I will take either.

a while ago, however my roommate planned a party for me this weekend and I'm sure i'll be taking a few strap ons and some real cock!

Truth!

Any ladies want to give me a dare? No offense guys but your imagination is sometimes pretty limited for us girls ...

if you want details from the party PM me. I will take a dare though!

Back