Anybody here tried a double headed dildo?

Hitchiker69

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Posts
1,416
I think I'd like to try a double headed dildo with another guy. The idea of us both being penetrated while our cocks are rubbing together seems like a really hot idea.
I've tried anal, both as a top and bottom, but this way we could both penetrated at the same time.
Has anybody out there used a double dildo? How was it?
 
I saw it done in a couple of porn clips, never done it with a guy. I did do it with a married girl friend of mine. She knows I like to bottom.
 
Double headed dildoes are great, although they do have a limited number of positions you can use. Easily the best is both partners bent over doggie style. (Oh, and it's not really relevant with two guys, but it's not great for pussy on one end and ass on the other because the ass wins every time)
 
Umm they are okay. really have to get in synch with the other guy.

BF and I have one, but rarely use it. We have taken it out a few times, and ended up just never getting to it...oh well :D

For two guys, (I guess the women can use one too) both of you on your back seems to work best, especially if the two of you aren't the same height. I am a few inches taller than my bf and to even it out, we find that both of us on our backs with legs alternating and up gives us the best access and use of it.

On a side note, have any of you guys ever fucked each other at the same time...his cock in your ass, with your cock in his ass. We have succeeded in getting in, but staying in doesn't work out that long :( But it sure is fun trying.
 
My preference

Yea, I've got one - I prefer to lie on our backs, ass cheek to ass cheek with one's legs over the other's sort of becomes a fuck-o-war!
 
never with a guy but...

my gf likes to ram as much of our 18" double dick in me as she can.... She got 14 in me one time....

She also likes to show off how much she can stuff in me either on cam, or live... I prefer live because then I usually get fucked hard and deep by the guy that was our audience... it's been a while though, since the babies arrived.
 
My wife & I have used them ( though not often) pussy to ass as well as ass to ass( far better:D) Sort of half- reclined, ass to ass on the dildo- I can manage to get my cock in her pussy( though not very deep) and WOW that's intense!
 
My wife & I have used them ( though not often) pussy to ass as well as ass to ass( far better:D) Sort of half- reclined, ass to ass on the dildo- I can manage to get my cock in her pussy( though not very deep) and WOW that's intense!


man that sounds so hot. i wanna try that.
 
I've used one in a three way where one person acts as the intermediary and holds the dildo while the other two go with it, ass to ass, doggy style. The longer the dildo the better and it helps if the pivot person strokes cocks and asses while you go.

Others have said it, though, tough to get in sync.
 
My wife & I have used them ( though not often) pussy to ass as well as ass to ass( far better:D) Sort of half- reclined, ass to ass on the dildo- I can manage to get my cock in her pussy( though not very deep) and WOW that's intense!

I have done ass to ass also while we fucked, with the ex wife
 
Back
Top