Foursome- seduction

So.

My wife and I had what I would describe as a "fling" with another couple about a year ago. We are both 40 something, young kids and all normal lives, this happened on a boozy night out with this other pair without any real warning. Was all good, a fab night of fun enjoyed by all and in conclusion has taken our relationship to a good place- love, affection, good sex etc.

So we have moved on from the original couple we played with (for various reasons); on occasion we have discussed taking this on to other people, but there is always a difficulty about who- my wife is not keen on joining any kind of "swinging scene" so we are limited to who we know.

So on a recent night out we discussed this and she suggested a couple who we know. Lets call them Lena and Joe. We have kids of same age and have exchanged care responsibilities with them over the years; as part of general arrangements my wife used to do kid exchange with Joe and I used to do the same with Lena, when kids were all preschool- as a result we know our alternate partners pretty well. Lena and my wife socialise as part of a group of mums but I don't especially with Joe- we've had a beer once or twice but no more than that.

Now I should mention that Lena is someone I have fancied almost since we met. I've always felt some chemistry with her and she is very much my type- curvy redhead... I have to say I have fantasized about her many times before so to say I am keen for this to come to fruition is an understatement. I have been at pains not to let my wife know how much I like her suggestion.

Obviously I played it cool when Lena was suggested- "yeah she's quite nice, I wouldn't say no, " etc... maybe I got away with that, maybe not!

Many are the illicit fantasies I have had around Lena and now my wife gives me the ok to go for her! This is not to say this is a one way thing. I have noted on an occasion with some interest the "comfortableness" Joe has when exchanging the kids with my wife... I might as well not be there for all the attention I got, and I know from what my wife has said, she is keen on the idea of Joe's attention. so, all is fair there, I reckon. This could be amazing.


Anyhow.
We have a night out planned for tomorrow night. Both our kids and theirs are away with GrandPs so we are all free to be irresponsible.

But, my wife says: its down to you to seduce Lena. Because, although she is confident of her ability to seduce Joe (and I believe her...) he will look to her for the ok, which I recognise as true enough.

Now this strikes me as a pretty tricky thing. I think Lena and I have a bit of chemistry- there's been some flirting, etc over the years but this boils down to a seduction of one person for the benefit of four of us- in the presence of all the others.

I have some limited experience of this kind of foursome situation but I'm not sure how applicable my previous good fortune was. Obviously I have to bear in mind that Lena might not be interested in general, which I obviously respect; but I kind of feel and hope there is some potential in respect of me- but a foursome is a big leap for anyone to take. What I guess I am asking the world here is whaddayareckon?! Whats my best plan here?!

I reckon given a fair wind if I had a night out with Lena on my own I would have a decent chance of seduction. Given the situation, obviously I am going to hope my missus distracts Joe somewhat to give me an angle on Lena- but even then how do I play it?

If anyone has any thoughts on this tonight - please let me know! I'll tell you how I get on, one way or another...

I think that this has 'train wreck' written all over it. I'd suggest leaving your friends out of your bedroom fun. There's a lot of potential for things to go off the rails.
 
I kinda like it when someone deletes a post that's been quoted.

I think that in this case he deleted it after I'd hit 'quote' but before I'd hit 'submit'. I was writing a longer reply but wound up shortening it.
 
I LOVE it. :D

It appeals to the voyeur in me. I find it stimulating, intellectually and otherwise, to know things about people that they are not certain they should share. Adds a layer of intrigue.

Ambivalence and uncertainty can be kind of sexy.
 
Last edited:
It's like talking out loud, and then hearing yourself....

Maybe not a great idea!

Except a couple hundred people read it...
 
Back
Top