Different strokes ... Oral question

SofiaWife

Virgin
Joined
Mar 28, 2014
Posts
16
Hi everyone - a question about different sizes and shapes of cocks.

Givers - do you use different oral techniques on your men according to their size and shape? Was with a friend recently whose cock is long and thin, and I discovered my usual technique (which is pretty damn good on thicker and slightly shorter) wasn't quite as effective as I'm used to. So it made me wonder - what methods work really well on long and thin vs shorter and thicker?

Receivers - what's your favorite "trick" you love to have done to you during oral?
 
There is no "one size fits all" method that is going to work on all men, just as no single trick is universally applicable to women. Your best bet is to talk with your partner to find out what works best for him.:cool:
 
need her to be enthusiastic, get my cock nice and wet and most of all look into my eyes while my cock is in your mouth.
 
There is no "one size fits all" method that is going to work on all men, just as no single trick is universally applicable to women. Your best bet is to talk with your partner to find out what works best for him.:cool:

Not looking for just one method or trick - just a variety of ideas to learn some new things to supplement my existing repertoire. :)
 
Like any oral sex, I think the secret is: you have to love doing it. Willing to be adventurous and try new things; go where the spirit moves you; move from one thing to another. The spirit of fun, for me, is the most arousing. The smile on her lips around my cock. Laughing and teasing. Enjoyment will make me come back for more, better than just "professional" technique.
 
I don't think the size or thickness matters for a BJ, although it does for my fucking pleasure.
Start by licking the length of his cock from the base up to the tip. Then run your tongue and lips around the tip, pushing the skin back if he is not cut. Don't take it in your mouth until he is very erect and begging for it. Then position his cock so you can arch your neck to take the length as far down your throat as you can. The 'best size' for me is when i can take a guy down my throat so that my lips are almost touching his balls. Some guys are too big for that. Irrespective of size its about the sucking motion you use as your mouth moves up and down his cock, using your mouth like a tight little vagina. I promise he will love it, and size only dictates how much sucking you need to do
 
I don't think size or shape matters much.

There's a spot on the underside of the glans (cap) called the frenum, which is particularly sensitive to touch. It responds well to the tip of the tongue pressing on it. The men I've been with have told me that pressing against that spot and sliding my tongue back and forth on it heightens the effect greatly. But beware: doing it too much will cause the man to ejaculate, which may not be what you want at that point. My rule of thumb is to tickle it, and then slide my tongue down the shaft, and then back up again, just a little less often than he pleads for me to do.

I ask them to remember what I did when it's their turn to give me oral, and substitute the clitoris for the frenum. It give them a sensation they can relate to.
 
Women seem to think about this way too much. A blow job is a blow job 99% of the time. It feels fantastic and after a while it makes you cum. Men are simple creatures. Your friend might just take longer to cum, or maybe his cock isn't quite as sensitive, or maybe he's just more experienced and takes longer to get off.
 
If you can't tell what he likes by his reactions, ask him what he likes. Some guys want deep throating others love just licking. Some want a lot of "tongue swirling" while he's in your mouth. Some like hand work along with mouth work and some don't. You can ask him in a very sensuous and erotic manner that will knock his socks off if you do it right. It doesn't have to be a multiple choice questionnaire. I could just see it coming off like one of those eye exams when they shift the lenses around...."Which is clearer....one....or.....two.....one.....or......two?"
 
Back
Top