Best Positions for Oral

It is the willing subservience of this position that excites me so! Being grasped tightly with one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin in order to roughly force my head up and down on his cock and use my mouth and throat as a sex toy to gratify his sexual desires is so deliciously erotic!!!

I couldn't agree more. :)
 
love to feed a hungry mouth as i stand up. love to have our eyes lock in lust when someone is kneeling in front of me. legs apart to give full access to my sac. love to feel hands on my butt pushing me inside faster and deeper. and a finger inside me as i thrust into hyperdrive and get set to cum hard. :devil:

That's really hot, Johnnya. With women I like it better if she lays down for oral-- but when I provide mouth for guys this is perfect!! And I couldn't have described it better-- just that I am the one on my knees. I love to slip a helpful finger there for a ready-to-bust guy ;-P
 
I like submissive positions so on my knees is a start. Then I sit which gives me the ability to twist my body more freely and can get to his balls and under his balls. There is a spot that turns him on and he holds my head there as push and lick with my tongue. I can't reach there while on my knees and sitting works very well.
 
Cum Cocktail

Are we allowed to stray a little on this theme, into a realm of fantasy…? What really gets me hard is just thinking of me lying naked on my back, naturally with a raging aching hard-on, as two very well-hung guys crouch either side of my head alternately feeding me their big beautiful erections, thrusting one after the other deep into my throat - slurp, slurp, with no thought or consideration for my comfort, then squeezing the two bulbous cock-heads tight together so my tongue can figure-of-eight in a continuous loop around them both, then strain as they attempt to force both into my mouth at the same time as they laugh and jeer at my slobbering striving choking to take them. And finally getting two big juicy mouthfuls of their cum all over my face, lips, tongue and open mouth, licking and sucking them both clean afterwards in a leisurely self-indulgent way… I've got a fierce erection just thinking about it...
 
Last edited:
Are we allowed to stray a little on this theme, into a realm of fantasy…? What really gets me hard is just thinking of me lying naked on my back, naturally with a raging aching hard-on, as two very well-hung guys crouch either side of my head alternately feeding me their big beautiful erections, thrusting one after the other deep into my throat - slurp, slurp, with no thought or consideration for my comfort, then squeezing the two bulbous cock-heads tight together so my tongue can figure-of-eight in a continuous loop around them both, then strain as they attempt to force both into my mouth at the same time as they laugh and jeer at my slobbering striving choking to take them. And finally getting two big juicy mouthfuls of their cum all over my face, lips, tongue and open mouth, licking and sucking them both clean afterwards in a leisurely self-indulgent way… I've got a fierce erection just thinking about it...

You describe an aspect of sucking cock that provides me with the most excruciatingly intense arousal and excitement, namely being objectified and sexually "used" without the slightest concern for my comfort or even my safety. My most rewarding episodes sucking cock occurred when my best friend Larry would become consumed with sexual frenzy at his impending orgasm while savagely fucking my throat with his massive cock, to the point that he no longer saw me as a living, breathing person, but merely a means to achieve his orgasm. He would hold my head immobile as he forced his cock as deep as possible to the back of my throat as he ejaculated. On a number of occasions I would climax along with him, hoping he would release me before I passed out from lack of oxygen while also not wanting him to withdraw his magnificent cock from the depths of my hungry throat.
 
69 on my side with guys, tied with laying back while propped up on pillows with my legs spread for men or women. (open wide for all sorts of possibilities).
 
I make them sit like a king and suck on my fours to feel his empowerment. Laying position is good if you wanna lick the balls.
 
Long couch splayed out head in his lap, him sitting normally both watching a nice movie or a hot lil porn. Not a stitch to our names and that cock just under my cheek. Can tease him the whole movie with little licks and nuzzling, before making him turn ly on his back knees hooked over my shoulders to watch my head bob up and down.
 
All are good

as long as we are both naked having fun. My favorite now is lying on my back with him sitting on my chest face fucking me. Harder to deep throat him but I like the feel of my hands on his waist and ass cheeks as he thrusts in and out of my mouth, pulling out every now and then to hold his balls over me to let me kiss and suck on them while I catch my breath. Sometimes he orgasms while in me or occasionally pulls out slightly and covers me with his cum.
 
Ok.

So for men I love to do two things. Them sitting and me on my knees putting in that neck work ;)

Another is sucking them from behind. They are on all fours. Forcing their cocks between their legs and I'm able to suck on them and pleasure their Asses at same time. Love cupping and squeezing on their balls before their climax. Or sliding a tongue and of finger into their tight asses.

For women I love it when they ride my face. Facing me or reverse in 69. Doesn't matter. Just let gravity force that clit on daddy's mouth. And relax sweety.

When in an orgy with two women I prefer to be 1) standing as so I can have one on my shaft and another on my balls or ass. 2) on back knees pressed against my chest. Again. One for the shaft and one for balls or ass.

Same for two men but add in a daisy chain. Or should it be called the log flume.
 
my favs

1) down on my knees looking up at him and worshipping his cock

2) lying on my back on the bed while he uses my mouth and i worship his cock

3) him lying on the bed while i kneel over him and worship his cock

notice the common thread in all these answers ... me worshipping his cock :)))

and when hen is ready to cum ... hit me right between the eyes and make a fuckin mess all over my face :)))
 
Just found this thread.


My fantasy position is him sitting on the couch naked, with me kneeling in front and sucking his cock. But I would like him to be in kind of a submissive position, like leaning back with legs spread and his knees up, maybe his legs on my shoulders.
 
I always enjoyed being on my knees when I sucked cock. It gave me a little more control and freedom to allow my busy hands to do other things whether it was touching him intimately or touching myself, even jerking off as well. But, the bottom line is I wanted to be able to look in his eyes when he cum.
🌹Kant👠👠👠
 
love to feed a hungry mouth as i stand up. love to have our eyes lock in lust when someone is kneeling in front of me. legs apart to give full access to my sac. love to feel hands on my butt pushing me inside faster and deeper. and a finger inside me as i thrust into hyperdrive and get set to cum hard. :devil:

Oh I think I am in love
 
Head hanging down off the bed is a great position, giving or receiving.
 
One sneaky position is to have him on the bed with his legs raised up on the headboard and his bottom close to where his head normally is. Then give him a great bj and has he cums raise up and guide it into his mouth. Loads of fun! Pardon the pun
 
There are quite a few positions

I enjoy taking my time.
Lying on your sides is one of the most relaxing way to pleasure one another orally
You have a ready made cushion as you rest your head on her thigh. She can drift from one orgasm to the next.
 
Best position for rimming her and lick her crotch, base, thighs: Push her on her back on the bed, press her knees to her shoulders. You have full choice, and your tongue can intrude her ass as deeply as you can't in another position, or you can spread her buttocks, rosette and lips for really free access for your tongue to every fold and cave.
 
I like that position too

Best position for rimming her and lick her crotch, base, thighs: Push her on her back on the bed, press her knees to her shoulders. You have full choice, and your tongue can intrude her ass as deeply as you can't in another position, or you can spread her buttocks, rosette and lips for really free access for your tongue to every fold and cave.

As you say she can lie back and relax as you can give her a really good seeing to with your fingertips and tongue.
 
Best position for rimming her and lick her crotch, base, thighs: Push her on her back on the bed, press her knees to her shoulders. You have full choice, and your tongue can intrude her ass as deeply as you can't in another position, or you can spread her buttocks, rosette and lips for really free access for your tongue to every fold and cave.

Wonder if females agree.
 
Well, I love being on my knees in front of a man in a chair, his hands losely on my head guiding me. But even more I love the morning when he's lying on his back, naked and asleep, and I roll over and suck him.
 
Back
Top