new here

thank you _me_ baby. i'm still here though lately doing more lurking and admiring than posting. need a bit of inspiration to take some photos but once i do i will be sure to share ;)

Request. White shorts, soaking wet, raging hardon. ;)

And I would appreciate if you contributed to my wet shorts contest thread. :D it would be really hot.

Oh my, oh my. I have to agree with the general opinion - absolutely lovely! There is nothing I see that I don't like. Great front side, perfect behind, and I love the subtle hint of a face once in a while. Plus the hands! Adore the hands!
I need to stop now and wipe off the drool from my keyboard - but right after that, I'm subscribing!

thank you _me_ baby. i'm still here though lately doing more lurking and admiring than posting. need a bit of inspiration to take some photos but once i do i will be sure to share ;)

Mmm.......Don't keep us waiting too long :D x

Yes please ....

attachment.php

So glad this thread got bumped! It's another one that's before my time so I hadn't seen it till now...

You have an amazing body ;) I love all the pics :)

sorry it's been a while, i've just been lurking and looking and getting off to all the sexy ladies pics on here that i've forgotten to keep up with my own.

Those boxers are doing you no good at all - you should just take them off....!

one more: the rest are at the bottom of previous page, I can't figure out how to get them on this one, because people might miss them on the last one. so frustrating.

mmmm, what a beautiful cock you have .... makes me want to lick you dry.

mmmm love shower shots!

me too! would love them even more if you were in there with me ;)

Yes please ....

well, since you asked so nicely...good to know bad girls still have manners ;)

DAMN... that is SUCH a luscious picture !!!!!!

WHAT a pose !

thank you lovely :)

So glad this thread got bumped! It's another one that's before my time so I hadn't seen it till now...

You have an amazing body ;) I love all the pics :)

Thanks Case, glad you like because I'm a fan of your thread too, your pics are so sexy. I think Im going to have to visit it pretty soon.

Those boxers are doing you no good at all - you should just take them off....!

hmm, sounds like a great idea AG. I need to get out of these wet boxers, would you like to help me peel them off?

mmmm, what a beautiful cock you have .... makes me want to lick you dry.

mmmm i'd like that, makes me want to lick you afterwards.

actually, I think you "licking" him dry would end up getting the both of you even more wet ;P

haha i think you're right, but I like the sound of that result!

mmmm i'd like that, makes me want to lick you afterwards. haha i think you're right, but I like the sound of that result!

As do I!! Maybe I need a little 'extra help', I think littlesucker should join us ;)

Some seriously sexy wet shower shots there....num num num!

Back