Three couples go camping - wife gets impregnated by friend

Archie89

Virgin
Joined
Jun 20, 2016
Posts
20
Husband and wife plan to get pregnant during camping trip with. They tell the other two couples, and during an alcohol-infused night, husband loses a bet, and friend wins right to have the first unprotected sex with the wife.

I know it's unconventional and yeah, the btb faction are going to sing their song, but I really enjoy these kind of unplanned and high-risk hotwife scenarios.
 
Last edited:
Maybe it rather a soft gangbang, all three males get an equal chance at her. When later she is revealed as pregnant, it's anyone's best guess who the father is. Do they test to find out? I doubt they would.
 
Maybe it rather a soft gangbang, all three males get an equal chance at her. When later she is revealed as pregnant, it's anyone's best guess who the father is. Do they test to find out? I doubt they would.

That's a great idea. I know if at some point my hotwife and I were to go camping with two other couples I want the other husbands to get a chance to fuck my wife. One goes on a hike with us. We find a nice clearing. Then they screw like wild animals in the woods. The other finds an excuse to come visit our site late at night. He screws my wife in our tent!!
 
Back
Top