Seize the day-ish

Where has this thread been all my life??? Senza, you are amazingly sexy!!!!:eek:

The Road to Los Angeles, Wait Until Spring, and Ask the Dust are all must reads. You can't go wrong with most of Bukowskis novels either. Both of those guys changed my life. No lie.

I googled them, and I got a little confused. In which order should I read them?:rolleyes::D

Thank you for your wonderful suggestions!

The temperature might soar a lil higher if you let that towel drop ;)

Oh, you're naughty:devil:

What a stunningly gorgeous view of your sweet and perfect ass!!!! :devil:

Thank you!! You're so sweet:rose: Your enthusiasm makes me happy :D

Where has this thread been all my life??? Senza, you are amazingly sexy!!!!:eek:

Welcome to my thread. :) Thank you!
I had a serious case of the shy, so:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hello, everyone! I trust everyone had a good week?:D

It's already super hot where I am, temperature soaring to the 30s(C) in March, showers morning noon and night. So, in honour of summer..and other things..:devil:

I absolutely love the editing you do to your photos! They look so artsy and beautiful :)

I absolutely love the editing you do to your photos! They look so artsy and beautiful :)

Thank you so much, sexy lady!:D And I love the serene quality of yours, mm! :D Post processing photos are kind of an obsession of mine:rolleyes:

Btw, red and white are definitely your colours ;)

Thank you so much, sexy lady!:D And I love the serene quality of yours, mm! :D Post processing photos are kind of an obsession of mine:rolleyes:

Btw, red and white are definitely your colours ;)

I know exactly how you feel. I didn't realize how much I loved editing until I started posting here!

Thanks love :D

It's already super hot where I am, temperature soaring to the 30s(C) in March, showers morning noon and night. So, in honour of summer..and other things..:devil:

It's anything but hot here- we had some snow last week- but you're doing a fine job of warming things up...;):devil:

Been gone a few days only to come back to these amazing pics. Another fantastic set.

Last edited:
I googled them, and I got a little confused. In which order should I read them?:rolleyes::D

Thank you for your wonderful suggestions!

Most people would say start with Ask The Dust but I don't think you can go wron with any of those three from Fante.

It's anything but hot here- we had some snow last week- but you're doing a fine job of warming things up...;):devil:

Oh, snow!:heart: haha thanks, always good to know I bring er, comfort :p

You have my vote for sexiest woman on lit

Oi! nobody told me about the elections.
Haha, thanks and welcome to my thread :) That's very flattering lol.

Lovely photos Senza, enjoyed your thread so far :)
Thank you :)

You are truly a pretty woman

Aw, that's so sweet:kiss:

Been gone a few days only to come back to these amazing pics. Another fantastic set.

Hey you! How are ya? :D I disappeared for a bit myself, not entirely though, lurking, er. Long week!

And thank you:D

Most people would say start with Ask The Dust but I don't think you can go wron with any of those three from Fante.

I saw they were some prequel, sequel sort of thing! I'll pm you about these!

Back