Editor Available

LostBabygirl3489

Literotica Guru
Hey guys. :) Just posting this to let writers know that I'm looking for stories to read and edit. I love pretty much everything except scat, zoophilia, pedophilia and rape (rape fantasies are okay). I love both vanilla and kink stories. I'm a big fan of queer stories, as well as younger woman/older man. Please feel free to message me. :kiss: I'd love to help out. I have my bachelor's in English so it'd be nice to use it for once.

xo

-Luna

Hey guys. :) Just posting this to let writers know that I'm looking for stories to read and edit. I love pretty much everything except scat, zoophilia, pedophilia and rape (rape fantasies are okay). I love both vanilla and kink stories. I'm a big fan of queer stories, as well as younger woman/older man. Please feel free to message me. :kiss: I'd love to help out. I have my bachelor's in English so it'd be nice to use it for once.

xo

-Luna

There is a thread at the top of this page where you can sign in each month you're available to help.

In addition, you might want to read the Submission Guidelines so you know what kind of stories the site takes, since you mentioned one Lit does not allow.

Back