What's the sexiest thing you saw today?

J

John988

Guest
It seems like sex is all around us, just waiting for us to pick our heads up and notice. Let's talk about the things we've been noticing!

Today, I saw a young , Asian woman, several months pregnant, wearing a cute sundress and no bra. She check off so many boxes!
 
For me, it was a coworker, a tall, thin Vietnamese woman with the most amazing long legs and a languid, sexy walk that just kills me. Her sexy vibe is effortless and I think she's oblivious to it. So fucking sexy.
 
Hot Mom

Saw a beautiful hot blonde mom smoking in her car..heart shaped red sunglasses and chandaleer earrings...Grrrrrrrrrrrr:D
 
My hose covered legs up in the air over the shoulders of the A/C tech as he nailed me hard on my hubby's desk...got us one hell of a discount!:devil:
 
Wife's tits. She said she was going to bed, then returned to the living room to get something topless. Always a treat.
 
Del in a black sports bra and black tights downstairs flirting with the guy that's painting our condo.
 
My day just started so I'm going to say my hard cock so far. That smell of fresh coffee is pretty damn sexy as well.
 
Interesting question. Living in California. I see so many things. This morning I got the newspaper and my neighbor who jogs while walking her dog ran past. She is your typical neighborhood "m.i.l.f." type. So I would say her.
 
Was in the Rite Aid parking lot and saw the back of what I can tell was a very sexy woman; very short dress, black high heels, long defined tan legs that do not end, and didn't realize it yet, but she had a rack on her.

So I leave the store for I just needed cash from the ATM; I sit in my SUV and wait. Here she comes out of the store and in this case the front is as good as the back if not better. So she gets into her car and the first thing I see that I love is how her skirt rides all the way towards her butt and you can see her entire leg and some of her butt-cheek. THEN she leans over the center console to do something in the passenger side and gives me a full ass view: thong!
 
the waitress that served me coffee this morning. Jeans that looked painted on. She has one fine looking ass
 
A young sexy black woman with her hot boyfriend walking in the mall. She was wearing purple sneakers, blue wand white striped knee high socks, white short skirt, and white spandex tank top with no bra and PIERCED nipples. It was so hot I had to follow for a bit.
 
A young sexy black woman with her hot boyfriend walking in the mall. She was wearing purple sneakers, blue wand white striped knee high socks, white short skirt, and white spandex tank top with no bra and PIERCED nipples. It was so hot I had to follow for a bit.

I like the pierced nipples and no bra in a white top. I also like it when they catch me looking.
 
I walked into the cabin and saw Mrs T like this and had to snap a pic! And after this pic was snapped, lets just say many more sexy pics just popped into view! Nothing better to do on a rainy Friday!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 0
I walked into the cabin and saw Mrs T like this and had to snap a pic! And after this pic was snapped, lets just say many more sexy pics just popped into view! Nothing better to do on a rainy Friday!

That looks like you're off to a really good start!
 
Saw a very sexy young lady wearing skin tight leggings showing off a perfect bum and legs this morning
 
Was taking a shower this morning an wife got in too. her naked is the best today. well TnT69 wife picture in cabin he posted rates as one of the best things i saw today too mmm
 
Back
Top