The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wenchie and Bear...

I can't remember last year very well. :cool:
Trying to decide if it was as lacking in scandal as you both assert if I'm dealing with a couple of writers trying out their fiction skills or if you were both in the wrong rooms at the wrong times or all of the above...:devil:

Shhhhhhhhh, what happens at a Litogether stays at a Litogether.
:)
(and probably did miss most of the scandalous stuff, I was a very good girl last year.)

Shhhhhhhhh, what happens at a Litogether stays at a Litogether.
:)
(and probably did miss most of the scandalous stuff, I was a very good girl last year.)

I said, heard, saw nothing...;)
Just posing an innocent question.:cool:
I for my part neither caused, witnessed, nor took part in any scandal... that I remember. :p

Any 'action' that took place last year took place wherever I wasn't. The hottest it got in my vicinity was when Kiki held the belly dance lesson. And that was memorable! I hope she does it again . . .

Any 'action' that took place last year took place wherever I wasn't. The hottest it got in my vicinity was when Kiki held the belly dance lesson. And that was memorable! I hope she does it again . . .

Don't think she is planning on attending so that won't be an option.

Well, suddenly I feel like an idiot for sitting on your lap. I guess that won't be problem this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back