The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i'm up and, regardless of weather, going for a look around ely cathedral.

not stopping in your thread, just popped in. :)

Well you're welcome to stay, as long as you take your turn making the tea. Malich doesn't like sugar in his :D

All part of the training :D

Wait till Malich gets you doing the housework.....

i don't mind making the odd brew - or even one deemed not-so-odd - but i'm not doing any hoovering.

i'll mop a floor and be away on me travels.

...once i've had me tea, natch. ;)

Hiya GA *waves* morning Lally
Yet another redundancy meeting, its getting stupid now! Also I made a cuppa and the teabag burst in the mug which is even worse!
The weather has turned here, just as well, an hour in the sun yesterday and I have burned :(
Hi Mal, how's you x

Good morning all.

I'm ok thanks Daisy. You really did get into reading last night didn't you. :)

I hope the meeting isn't as big a drag as it sounds.

And having a teabag burst.... bleh!

Good morning all.

I'm ok thanks Daisy. You really did get into reading last night didn't you. :)

I hope the meeting isn't as big a drag as it sounds.

And having a teabag burst.... bleh!

Hi Mal, yep, I read the lot :)

I just waited a few mins for the tea to settle and drank it, it was at least nice and strong, without too many gritty bits :rolleyes:

The meeting is going to be shitty, the trustees are sending a rep to speak with us to try and explain things (too little too late) last friday a document was issued to state what the new organisation looked like, my post was not mentioned at all. Now I have been working on the assumption of being retained on the zero hour contract, hence me not going to any real lengths to find another job. If that isn't the case, I am going to be madder than hell.
The management asked a lot of questions, none of which have been answered.
Next week I am redundant and they are still messing about. Yep its going to be shitty!

I just waited a few mins for the tea to settle and drank it, it was at least nice and strong, without too many gritty bits :rolleyes:

The meeting is going to be shitty, the trustees are sending a rep to speak with us to try and explain things (too little too late) last friday a document was issued to state what the new organisation looked like, my post was not mentioned at all. Now I have been working on the assumption of being retained on the zero hour contract, hence me not going to any real lengths to find another job. If that isn't the case, I am going to be madder than hell.
Next week I am redundant and they are still messing about. Yep its going to be shitty!

Oh no :( Will you be able to get a definitive answer about your post today?

Ok, that sucks big time *huge hug.

your trustees sound like a bunch of loons.

The Trustees are well meaning and clueless!
I am really hoping to get some clarification today, I need something in writing asap, its doing my head in!

And to add insult to injury, someone who I thought was a friend just blocked me *sigh* today is working out well

Which i wish it was November, i am afraid this may just be British Summer Time :)

I've had to put a jumper back on.

And it's still 8 weeks before we go on holiday :(.

The end of May always used to be warm and sunny - we used to take this week off when the kids were younger and had some great holidays even in the UK.

In know its a bit random

But how fuckin crap is the weather here!

It was just 2 days ago I was cutting the garden in a vest, had to wear a coat today :rolleyes:

In know its a bit random

But how fuckin crap is the weather here!

It was just 2 days ago I was cutting the garden in a vest, had to wear a coat today :rolleyes:

Oh, complain away! Think we will all be joining in :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back