Exquisite Pain

cmslt2326

Really Really Experienced
I want to start by saying that I am not speaking about abuse....just sexual torment. I absolutely love when my clit is so engorged and sensitive that it almost hurts and then it is rubbed brusquely until I cross over into hyper-sensitive territory. The same with my nipples. I love that feeling and it turns me inside out. That pleasure/pain line makes for brutally hard but exquisite orgasms....yummmm

mmmm ... there are a multitude of things that could be done to a swollen clit, that don't fall under the term abuse. :devil:

mmmm ... there are a multitude of things that could be done to a swollen clit, that don't fall under the term abuse. :devil:

I AGREE!!! LOL...You should see how large and puffy mine gets when engorged. Just begging for....well almost every kind of stimulation...

Yesssss!

Love to be edged...especially if it involves a lover's mouth on my clit...

Mmmmmm...yesssss! Would love to have my mouth on your sweet swollen clit...teasing...sucking...flicking & then sucking some more. Mmmm...Love how you squirm as I taste you...sweet swollen clit for me . :devil:

Mmmmmm...yesssss! Would love to have my mouth on your sweet swollen clit...teasing...sucking...flicking & then sucking some more. Mmmm...Love how you squirm as I taste you...sweet swollen clit for me . :devil:

Yummm....going to turn me inside out?

I want to start by saying that I am not speaking about abuse....just sexual torment. I absolutely love when my clit is so engorged and sensitive that it almost hurts and then it is rubbed brusquely until I cross over into hyper-sensitive territory. The same with my nipples. I love that feeling and it turns me inside out. That pleasure/pain line makes for brutally hard but exquisite orgasms....yummmm

That is a delightful sensual image that now is driving all sorts of carnal thoughts!!! :devil::devil::devil::rose:

That is a delightful sensual image that now is driving all sorts of carnal thoughts!!! :devil::devil::devil::rose:

Thinking carnal thoughts huh Scotluvsoral? I am happy my sensual images make you think...

Just out of curiosity do you do more than think? After all sensual images can be played out in real life...lol

Thinking carnal thoughts huh Scotluvsoral? I am happy my sensual images make you think...

Just out of curiosity do you do more than think? After all sensual images can be played out in real life...lol

One of the best parts of lit is acting out....I find exhibitionism and lit to go hand in hand for letting a lot of us express what we feel we cant everyday. My goal is to take this lit thoughts and make them constructive consensual acts......the results have been very yummy

They certainly can be played out in real life and sometimes are! *SS*:rose:

They certainly can be played out in real life and sometimes are! *SS*:rose:

Good...I think your name gave you away...lol...

Ok...so we are talking exquisite pain...where on you is the place where pleasure/pain transcends normal space?

That is simply not fair. :(

pssst.....cmslt....what did the pm say? :devil:

Lol...now Apple...you know I can not kiss and tell...lol

But he did specify which parts of his anatomy respond better to exquisite pain than others...

Back