The Declaration of Apparent Orchestrated Intent

C: Sad.

It's almost like some1(s) is trying to make her look like a Lohan.

Looks like 'they' (the A ?) did a good ZJ on Amanda Bynes....

Poor thing. I bet she's totally normal and misunderstood and got totally railroaded.

Ask me how I could make such an assessment.
 
C: Epic Failures

So my TRUTHBOMB thread got moved to Limbo or something or whatever::Anyone know how to access it or where it went?

**Nevermind, looks like it was combined with this one, somehow, Thanks OP? (maybe?)
 
Last edited:
C: Epic Failures

So I was waiting for some resolution before I posted anything in here about my legal battleroyale. Hell, I was waiting for something worthwhile.

Instead: Since I'm dealing with government agencies:

All I Have To Post Is Disgust. Also: Not 1 Thing Has been resolved. In fact, it's Worser.
(i Kno what I wrote)

Let's start with The Creepy Rape Cult:
I went to my local police to report the house shaking from the Pedophile, and I showed him a video. I also asked him about the status of my possible RAPE case.

1. The picture of the local rapist who looks just like the guy I took a picture of, is gone from the police station.
2. When I asked about the status of the investigation:
-The officer still had the rape kit, and had not sent anything to a lab, and he was still holding all of the evidence.
-He never questioned the girl I mentioned as a suspect, instead, he gave her a phone call.
-He, the 'detective', had told me to go to the hospital, I, in turn, got $10,000.00 dollars in medical bills. He, in turn, told me he didn't know anything about medical bills, and acted like he didn't know that I even went, even though he said he had the rape kit from the hospital.

Yeah.

3. He called me less than a week after I went to question him about this and told me that the case was now closed and that the lab results turned up nothing.

Coincidental much? His total investigation was one phone call to a suspect? He actually had the audacity to tell me that I should been more diligent in chasing him down to get information.

Not like I suffered a trauma or anything...

Those of you reading this, if you think about it, will see my next step, but I can't type it, because, Swear to all that is Holy (or UnHoly) that the court and the cops are reading this:

"That's a bold claim mister"

Well: I haz proof'd::

So my tickets and my fight against an obviously corrupt court:

I went to court and was forced into trial in spite of my repeated claims of I WANT A LAWYER.

The judges exact words:
"All you have to do is walk into a lawyers office and agree on payment and they will represent you."

Since when? Also, I got the substitute judge again, the asshole who doesn't even know the law.

So he denied me a lawyer, off the record, then threatened me with contempt when I tried to bring it up, On the record.

Yeah.

Then I caught the officer in a lie. I also proved that they had no evidence of any of the information they were accusing me of.

The crap judge in turn, AGREED with me, but said: "Due to the officer's years of service to the township he would take his word for it."

WTF? BUT WAIT!!! there's more.

He decided to put his personal criticisms and comments on the record. Yeah.

Proof mentioned above: He told me about how ignorant I was to the prosecutor and how I offended her and that's why she wouldn't represent me.

Yeah. I only ever had one conversation with that lady, and she yelled at me, I don't even know her name, but she remembered me and chose not to represent me. And in that conversation I managed to get out three words, maybe four, before she threw her hands in the air in a 'fuck off sheepdog' motion.

Really? And then what happened liar lady? The judge went out of his way to put this on the record.

Then he went out of his way to berate me for (his words) "complaining to the state attorney general" by writing them and asking for help or clarification of the issue. He brought this up, not me.

Yeah. Think about it.

**waits**
So:
Then I was found guilty of two charges.

$460 + 7 points on my license which equates to $525 dollars in surcharges over three years.

The misinformed substitute judge also failed at the law when he said $700 dollars is the maximum fine for a single traffic stop.

It's $500. Ask me how I know.

He also refused to acknowledge the law. When I asked him to read the law, he dropped his copy of the NJ statutes on the bench and told me to read it, but then told me to stay seated, so I couldn't read it.

Yeah.

So after some groveling because I had no choice, I managed to get the judge to hold all implementation of fines until the results of an appeal, but not before he went out of his way to set legal precedent:

He said: "Logan township officers have jurisdiction over the highway and always have had jurisdiction."

LIES LIES LIES LIES and not true. But since he said it, and it's on record, it's precedent, unless the appeal overturns his ruling. He basically granted a municipality the right to patrol and entire state and issue tickets to their jurisdiction.

Also, a state police matter was on trial before me, surprise, the officer was not in court, and the county prosecutor representative swore he informed the officer personally.

Also, they cleared the court before my trial, just me, two armed officers, two court clerks, a county prosecutor, and a municipal prosecutor with a smug/piggish smirk on her face.

"Speedy and public trial" my ass...

So let's talk about the appeal.

It costs $75 dollars to file an appeal with the county seat.
You cannot actually talk to the Prosecutor of your case, because they are in a secure location, so you also have to mail copies of the forms to them via certified mail.

...and then there is the transcription costs. It's $150 dollars to get a copy for the court and the prosectutor, plus an additional $150 dollars for a copy of your own.

...and then there are the additional costs of the transcription, mine, without copies of my own, are an additional $500. This was sent to me by the transcription service, since it's been privatized in NJ and the fees are set into law to be progressive with the rate of inflation.

Coincidental much...

Yeah, $650 to get court records, but not for me, and not even the correct records.

Yeah. But wait: The transcript service, which is private, sent me the bill after I filed the paperwork, and the transcript comapany isn't even sending me all of the court dates I requested, in fact, it's ommiting all of the ones I really want, which show the prosecutor and the sub judge lying and breaking the law.

Now, the costs of these transcript documents can be tacked onto the the case and paid in full at the time of appeal settlement. Which would be great, except for the fact that the day I filed, the person in charge of this was out. Asin: Not there. Asin: Not at the job she's being paid to do.

Sounds familiar.

So anyway, before I get the additional bill for the partial transcripts, I pay the original $225 bucks in fees + certified mail.

I went out of my way to get everything date-stamped and signed, thank the lawls I did.

Because the same time I got the $500 dollar (extortion) bill, I got a letter from the lady who wasn't at her job telling me I didn't file anything, and what I did file wasn't done within the time frame, and that I didn't pay.

Yeah. Well, since I had proof I did, I wrote a letter :D

Payday said:
This letter is addressed to ****, Appeals clerk for the Superior Court of Gloucester County.

I received a letter from you stating that my Superior Court Appeal was not filed on time and that my $75 fee for filing was not received.

This is not true based upon the information furnished to me by the Municipal Court of Logan Township. According to Page 2 of the forms furnished to me:

"The Municipal Court Must receive this form (FORM A) no later than 20 calendar days after the date that you are found guilty."

This was done, and I had the form date stamped and signed.

The forms go on to say that:

"You must send a copy of FORM A to the prosecutor no later than 5 days after you mailed or delivered the original copy of FORM A to the Municipal Court."

I have a certified mail receipt to show this was done. The name of the prosecutor was furnished to me by your office.

Additionally, the part that is in direct reference to your office:

"You must send a copy of FORM A and the original of FORM C to the criminal Division Manager at the Superior Court. The Superior Court must receive these forms no later than 5 days after the original copy of FORM A was received by the Municipal Court."

This was done, and I had my paperwork date stamped by your office to show that I was there within the allotted time frame.

I also have a paid receipt, stapled to my date stamped paperwork, to show that my $75 dollar fee was paid to the finance office in your building.

I am having a hard time understanding the requirements of your letter, as they are in direct conflict to the information furnished to me, and the forms in my possession.

The date I traveled to your office, you were not in attendance, and that may have something to do with this misunderstanding on your part. If the misunderstanding is not on your part, then I was furnished incorrect information by Logan Township.

The paperwork you enclosed with your letter is already filled out to the best of my ability.

-Gabriel Richard Gattuso

Her response was to call me "Dear Mr/Mrs"

Yeah, lamer.

So now, this case sits in limbo. I filed this paperwork in the middle of July. I haven't heard anything since. Not a date, not an anything. I am also not being furnished the correct transcripts, nor can I get them + a copy for myself without an additional $1100.

Yeah. Awesome. Glad the people employed to uphold the rules of law are doing a good job.

BUT IT GETS BETTER!!

So all of the fines were staved off until the appeal, except for the points surcharges. Yeah. I almost lost my license because they were telling me I had to pay surcharges that shouldn't have been implemented.

The first person I spoke to at the DMV surcharge office told me I had no choice but to pay, and that if I wasn't guilty, they would send me my mioney back.

HAHAHA sure. So I wrote an appeal to the Surcharge Appeal Board to request a hearing:

PAYDAY said:
This letter is written to the New Jersey Surcharge Violation System Administration Office in attempt to request an appeal hearing.

On June 26, 2013, I, Gabriel Gattuso, was convicted of speeding and tailgating within a 65 MPH Speed Zone despite the fact the municipal officer who issued the Complaint Summons was not within his legal jurisdiction as per NJAC 39.4-98.4 .

When I raised the issue of Jurisdiction and Constitutionality, the Judge dismissed my motion on the grounds of 'Judicial Review' of the Logan Township Municipal Police Department's Jurisdiction.

Previously, On another date, I had filed Discovery with the Gloucester County Prosecutor's office. He, the Prosecutor, told me he did not have to issue that information to me, and that it was not available. All I had requested was proof of physical, financial, or legal Jurisdiction.

He, the judge, also stated that Logan Township Municipal Police Officers are also entitled to issue tickets within a 65 MPH Speed Zone and that they had they are required to cross Jurisdictional boundaries to issues summons for minor traffic offenses, using the words: "It is their duty to do so."

I was also tried and convicted despite my numerous mentions of wanting a lawyer.

The Judge told me that all I had to do was walk into a lawyer's office, agree on payment, and that any lawyer would represent me. He told me that I had ample time to do so, and that I was not entitled to legal representation as the case had been within the court for too long.

The tickets were issued on October 28 of 2012.

The Gloucester County Prosecutor and another Judge had postponed the case, three times for reasons I cannot explain.

After my conviction, the judge told me that all fines would be imposed after my appeal trial. I have filed my appeal. I have yet to receive any court records, transcripts, or a trial date.

If my license is suspended I will have no ability to continue with my appeal. I have no way to pay any additional money towards this issue.

The fact that this letter was sent by certified mail means that my laundry will not get done this week.

I cannot afford the tickets in the first place. The total fines accrue to over $460.

The cost of the Appeal, so far, has cost me $225. The Court Clerk is asking for an additional $500 for transcripts.

Before these tickets were issued, I had ZERO points on my license, and had not since 2008. From these fines alone, I received 7 points at one time.

I was unaware that these points would be issued before my appeal was filed.

NJAC 39.4-98.4 clearly states that a 65 MPH Speed Zone cannot be under the Jurisdiction of a County or Municipality.

I believe I was illegally issued summons by a municipal officer outside of his jurisdiction. The methods the court used I can define in no way less than 'travesty' and the fact that the court record will not be produced to me without excessive cost only makes it more so.

The excessive cost of the appeal is beyond my finances and I am struggling to find a way to pay the total amounts.

If my license is suspended, I will have no way to attend my appeal trial, which, in my opinion, and in the opinion of the Office of Administrative Law, and in the opinion of the NHTSA (National Highway Transportation Safety Administration) should never have happened in the first place.

I, Gabriel Gattuso, am humbly requesting that the Points Surcharges on my license be at least postponed until after my appeal, and if such is not possible, that a hearing be granted so that I may present my case personally to the Surcharge Board or whomever should hear such things.

There is no evidence of me tailgating the officer, the Judge agreed with me when I brought the issue up in court, but said that "Due to the officer's years of service," that he would take his word. There is also no evidence of speeding, only that I was traveling faster than the officer, whom was blocking an open left lane.

This is a major issue for the people of New Jersey, as the multiple individuals within Logan Township Municipal Court explained to me that they had been pulling people over on Interstate 295 within the 65 MPH speed zone for years, and issuing summons's at their discretion.

When I first asked for proof of their jurisdiction, before court process ever took place, during a verbal motion for dismissal, directly to the Sergeant on duty, I was told that they have Jurisdiction, when I asked for proof, the answer I received was:

"We just do."

-Gabriel Richard Gattuso

Well I got a letter from them, saying that they reviewed my case without the need for a hearing and then granted me 10 extra days to pay or my license would be suspended.

HAHAHA. So, slightly preturbed now, since I was denied an appeal hearing within my rights, I called the office, not the surcharge hotline. So after being on hold for an hour, I got on the line with a person who transferred me to another person, since they had no idea what to do.

Thank the lawls for the second person I got a hold of:

HE ACTUALLY LISTENED AND UNDERSTOOD IT WAS A BAD DEAL.

He went out of his way to chase down his supervisor and had her call me back.

The supervisor staved off my surcharge fines until October.

No doubt the points, which are under appeal, have been reported to my insurance company.


I'm still, as of today, waiting for anything from the Superior Court of Gloucester County. They are waiting for the transcripts from the Logan Court. The Transcripts from the Logan court are not in their entirety, and are coming from a private service, which recieved a date stamped request from me with all of the dates in queastion.

I will not pay for half-assed and unfurnished or edited information.

So I'm waiting to see what they do, because I've done my Part. I've followed the Rules. I'm in the +88
 
C: More/mas

So I told the Cops that my neighbor was still a pedo as mentioned above. The officer said that my house shaking from statuatory rape isn't probable cause for anything. He also: GET THIS:: told me that because there is no victim there is no crime.

Since when?

HELLO OFFICER, woops, detective sergeant, DO YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS:

patty-hearst.jpg


Oh, and he got a promotion, along with the detective who gave the pedophile my name, which is against NJ State Law BTW.

I don't care if he knows I'm ratting him out, but it's still ILLEGAL and NOT DESERVING OF A PROMOTION.

The dead police chiefs look that much more suspicious.

So anyway, after I show him this and he tells me the investigation is closed and he won't investigate my request to investigate child molestation, or my rape case, and I leave and go home...

...the Pedo from downstairs leaves a few minutes later. The guy hadn't left the house in a month, but he did that day, 15 minutes after I left the police station.

Then he came back ten minutes later.

And the house started shaking like an earthquake.

16-to 20 hours a day, every day since I went to the detective.

There is also two grown men living in there now.

Want the punchline?

I told the officer I was going to creep around the yard and take a picture, he told me I would be arrested for trespassing.

Right? My yard too Officer, woops, detective sergeant.

So I said, well, If I get a picture, you'll arrest me, but what will happen to the pedophile?

He says: We'll re-open the case.

Yeah. But that's not the punchline::

This is: The Other grown man who moved in brought a dog, and said: "This will keep him from creeping around the yard."

Since this new guy has no tact, a loud voice, and anger problems.

For a Fact: This guy is prostituting his kids. No one but me seems to care. Shame.

Also, I know for a fact he's drugging them out. The kids have left the house twice all summer, both times to pick up drugs, oh, and once when a family member came to pick up the son, since she hadn't seen either of them in months.

Want proof? I don't. Not anymore.

School just started, I'm waiting to see if the little boy is going.

Welcome to the world of the hideous. I've been watching he lips of children in movies lately, and it's been making me sad.

Now, if any police detective in my town took 24 hours to look into the facts of this case, he could find the truth.

The best of the best is that I have been threatened by the men who live there - and, even though, according to the father, CFS, and The Police, this girl doesn't live there - I got a nice hello from a sickly girl who looks exactly like his daughter.

He also, now, has a friend, whom I think is the drug dealer, dropping off a young son a few times a month.

There's people banging on the doors demanding the money he owes them.

But the Police won't investigate, even though, by law, they must investigate cases of abuse within 24 hours.

I guess the original half asses investigation was enough....

OK. I'm sad again.

If your asking why I haven't beat the hell out of this guy or murdered him, the answer should be obvious.

So yeah, Either the cops are in on it, or they just don't feel like doing anything but putting on the uniform and driving the SUVs.

My next step is to get to CFS and report this to the Head of my county agency.

The FBI gave me no response. The Attorney General gave me no response except to tell me they forwarded info to the admin of the courts, who has no power.

My letter to the governor got as far as his office, which took the time to write me about how they, too, were forwarding it to the admin of the courts.

The admin of the courts wrote me to tell me that they shouldn't have gotten the letters in the first place as none of it has anything to do with them.

The ACLU, a joke, wrote me to say they only deal with issues of law and constitutional law, but took the time to fight a curfew for underage children.

Yeah..... Pedophiles. Why would a child need to be outside at 2AM? No curfew? Well then it is perfectly reasonable for a 50 year old man to transport a young child anywhere he wants at any hour he wants.

They, quite literally, are telling me that THIS is far more important than broad over reaching municpal police powers in a state jurisdiction.
 
Last edited:
C:Scramble

So since 2 of my threads got mixed, my NJish topics have to go in with this one.

Which might be coincidental if I believed in such things........

....

So: NJ is a mix(X) state, always has been.
Technically::: It's 3 states in one.

North: What everyone thinks NJ is. Basically NYC junior & all around bad punchline/traffic.
Central: =2 North + Pine barrens and slightly less stacked upon each other.
South: What NJ is to me. All the costs of North Jersey without the Jobs or attitude.

I've always thought my state to be like the USA on a tiny scale.
I've also believed that forcing a mix(X) never works.

Y? Too many available blame shifts + no responsibility.
ASIN: It always seems to be the Governor's fault.

Sometimes: It is ... Sometimes: It isn't

For example:
This guy caused a ton of problems by dumping government disarray onto the citizens.
I was there watching my father try to start his own business. Ask me how I know

Granted: It was better than more debt, but still not as good as fixing what actually caused the problems.
Yes. Yes, He was better than the two party members elected to the position after him.
It's an example... relax.

SO:What does this have to do with anything?
Well, the governor is like a fast food manager, He/She/It cannot force an employee to do a good job.

Which segways us into this quote about poverty striken NJ from an article about poverty striken NJ written by someone in the Northern part of NJ.

" Democratic nominee battling Christie in this year’s gubernatorial race, said the poverty numbers are an example of how the governor’s policies haven’t worked."This report is a damning commentary on his failed conservative economic philosophy that protects millionaires from paying their fair share at the expense of everyone else," she said. "He does not care about the consequences of these decisions for working-class families in New Jersey." "

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ss...gh_new_report_shows.html#incart_river_default

That is an example of a fast food employee complaining because the manager wants work done.
Also: Christie is not a conservative (c:Sandy =/= Any FL Hurricane Aftermath)
He's just a watergun being used on a wildfire.

SOMETIMES: He's a flamethrower being used on that same wildfire.

Considering the actions of elected officials throughout this state, Christie becomes the good guy.
Which sucks, because this state needs a Robocop (a Verhoeven, not a remake)

Just like The USA as a whole.

BTW: Using the fast food analogy on the USA, our president is not the manager. We are.

And we, American Citizens, are not telling anyone to do shit.

We're just sitting in the office eating food we should have payed for and blaming the assistant manager because he wasn't properly trained and sucks at the job and can't keep all the idiot employees in line.

I hate bullshit articles written to twist the truth.

You cannot blame the governor for poverty rates that harbinger the national trend, espicially when they are highest in the ignored part of a state. For that you can only blame the state senate/house.

The governor presides over 8 millionish people, How many does a district representative preside over?

It's stupid that things like this need to be explained.
 
c:corrolation

From post #99 togo w/ post #275

"The President is merely the most important among a large number of public servants. He should be supported or opposed exactly to the degree which is warranted by his good conduct or bad conduct, his efficiency or inefficiency in rendering loyal, able, and disinterested service to the Nation as a whole. Therefore it is absolutely necessary that there should be full liberty to tell the truth about his acts, and this means that it is exactly necessary to blame him when he does wrong as to praise him when he does right. Any other attitude in an American citizen is both base and servile. To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. Nothing but the truth should be spoken about him or any one else. But it is even more important to tell the truth, pleasant or unpleasant, about him than about any one else."
"Roosevelt in the Kansas City Star", 149May 7, 1918

Race is not an issue, tell the world.
Just because you see colors does not mean you have to let them have an effect or affect.

Race issues are for children and internal combustion, and not something to hide behind.

Also sail boats.
 
C:Awful y predictable

Here is an article full of liars and traitors::

...and it's not the author or the media.

I dare you to read it and not see the bullshit::
Methinks War bit off more than it could chew.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...ad7a72-193d-11e3-80ac-96205cacb45a_print.html

Basically:: Kerry answered a question with a lie.
Then:: Russia responded to the lie as if it were true, by swearing they want peace.
Then:: Syria acted as if there was no wrong in their country.
...and then a US senator with a fucked up state said the Russians are onto something.

That's as far as I got.

Y? Why did I quit reading?

Duh, spillover into my waders.

The events 'en toto' seem like a good script with bad actors and a director pushing his own vision onto it.

It was like watching Anti Trust all over again.
 
C:Truthbomb

The ACLU, a joke, wrote me to say they only deal with issues of law and constitutional law, but took the time to fight a curfew for underage children.

Yeah..... Pedophiles. Why would a child need to be outside at 2AM? No curfew? Well then it is perfectly reasonable for a 50 year old man to transport a young child anywhere he wants at any hour he wants.

They, quite literally, are telling me that THIS is far more important than broad over reaching municpal police powers in a state jurisdiction.

Way to go Baltimore:
“There’s no reason for a 10-year-old child to be outside at 10 p.m., 11 p.m. at night by themselves, without an adult, no matter what time of year it is,” Scott said.Scott is proposing the city change its curfew to a tiered system based on age. Under the new proposal, children under the age of 14 would need to be home by 9 p.m. Teens between the ages of 14 and 18 would have to be off the streets by 10 p.m. on weeknights and 11 p.m. on weekends and during the summer.Councilman Scott says the curfew is less about crime and more about helping children succeed in school.“

“We don’t want kids to harm anyone [or] to be harmed themselves,” said Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake.

From here:
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/09/10/baltimore-city-considers-earlier-curfew-plan/

Be prepared to hear from the ACLU MD, cause they don't want this for some reason...
 
C:Some1(s)FEAR

So if I were to say this::: (Which I didn't)

"The decision on the case by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Colombia will have major implications on the debate over how much regulatory power the FCC should have over the Internet."

You would assume it would be the top news story in the country.

But it isn't.......?

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/u-court-takes-internet-traffic-053753153.html

apparently, Some I ternet providers want to charge websites for preferencial treatment while simultaneously restricting access to sites that don't pay...

Asin: We don't want you to go to this site so we won't let you.

Yeah. They want Laurel and Manu to foot that bill just so we can load the page/load the page in a reasonable amount of time.

I wonder why anyone would want to slip this under the media rug.....

Oh yeah. This thread.

"The case revolves around a 2011 rule on so-called net neutrality. The rule requires internet providers treat all traffic equally and give consumers equal access to lawful content, even content that directly competes with the providers' services."

This is backdoor action since the Ultimate Nullifier bill went poof'd.

"The outcome of the case may determine whether internet service providers can restrict some content by, for instance, blocking or slowing down access to particular sites or charging websites to deliver their content faster.

Judge Laurence Silberman repeatedly asked during the two-hour hearing if companies that provide internet service to consumers could charge websites for access to those consumers.

Silberman questioned whether it was blocking for a service provider to refuse to carry a website if the website refused to pay the provider.

"How else can you enforce this payment?" he asked. "

This is a great article, and affects/effects us all and our medium.
 
C:Me di c i ne

So, my own hospital treatment and wrongly amputated legs aside::

WTF IS THIS????:::
"The unidentified woman, who worked as a surgical supply purchaser at the hospital, said her coworkers affixed a fake mustache above her lip and yellow tear drops below her left eye before a nurse snapped a photo, according to the suit.

"Perhaps the most vulnerable position any human being will ever endure in their life is a time when they are placed under full anesthesia," reads the lawsuit, which claims the woman was fully anesthetized rather than sedated "for the sole purpose of humiliating and embarrassing the patient." "

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=20204405

...a government free for all is really going to make shit like this oh so much better....
 
C:Failure

There are tons of perfectly reasonable explainations for this one:::
(All of which would be perfectly reasonable...)

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/den...war-73-us-casualties-afghanistan-obamas-watch

"In total, 2,144 U.S. military personnel have given their lives fighting in and around Afghanistan as part of Operation Enduring Freedom.

1,575 of the U.S. military personnel who*have*sacrificed their lives in this cause were killed during the presidency of Barack Obama.

That means 73 percent of the casualties in the Afghan War have happened on Barack Obama’s watch "

1. Commander-in-chief of what?
2. Nobel Peace Prize? wut?

I caught this claim in some random comments on a news story, but it seemed outlandish at the time...

....

at the time...

These men/women died for love of country and ideal. I'm going to choose to focus on that.
 
C: 1st Amend Me Nt

SO:: 1stly::

Constitution said:
Congress shall make no law...abridging the freedom of...the right of the people peaceably to assemble...

...and then:::

"Background from published reports: The "2 Million Bikers to D.C." demonstration was announced in August and its last-minute request for a National Park Service event permit was denied. Organizers had sought the temporary closure of some city roads and intersections to allow an efficient inflow and outflow of riders from the National Mall area, but the park service denied this, deeming it couldn't provide adequate park police services and park police escorts, and it would require too many road closures."

from here::

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2013/09/steer_clear_of_washington_dc_t.html

..seems to me like DC was warned, and also warned 200+ years ago...

I guess the sequestration is at fault?
 
C:Stalkers?

So... This may sound wierd... but either I'm onto some crazy awesome a na log i ou s reasoning....
...or I'm being stalked by that Drudge person....

iKnow....

But:::Frontpage story today:::
"*McDonald's manager in the Bay Area was arrested on suspicion of using a gun to rob his own restaurant and another one and ordering workers into the freezer in both incidents, police said Tuesday."

From here::
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...estaurant-police-say-20130910,0,2735759.story

What does that have to do with stalking?
I posted this two days ago::

PayDay said:
BTW: Using the fast food analogy on the USA, our president is not the manager. We are.

And we, American Citizens, are not telling anyone to do shit.

We're just sitting in the office eating food we should have payed for and blaming the assistant manager because he wasn't properly trained and sucks at the job and can't keep all the idiot employees in line.

All potential stalking aside, I must say that this news story is a far better comparison to the Executive branch than I made...
 
C:Ztep'd

PayDay said:
My next step is to get to CFS and report this to the Head of my county agency.

So it's called Department of Children and Families now.
I swear the name of the organization changes yearly ever since they stopped calling it DYFS.
...or maybe I'm dalexic...

Either way: :D
Went all the way to the top of the county. Had to be quite adament, looked like, to me, that I was dropping bombshells.

We'll see who does what job now:::
...and for those of you who don't c it:::
This is also bait for the corrupt, and so is this.

And this:::
PayDay said:
Those of you reading this, if you think about it, will see my next step, but I can't type it, because, Swear to all that is Holy (or UnHoly) that the court and the cops are reading this:

So before I went to DFS I stopped at my local police station to pick up ALL OF THE FILES THEY HAVE ON RECORD PERTAINING TO MY SEXUAL ASSAULT INVESTIGATION.

Damn right I did. Problem is, I knew that it would take time to make copies and transcripts etc.
So I went during the clerks lunchbreak, and today just so happens to court day...
...
...?

Don't understand?
Well::
1.I made sure as many persons as possible would see me.
2.I stood in a hallway, in front of a security camera for an hour.
3.I struck up as many superficial conversations as possible.

ASIN: I made sure it was obvious that I was there.

So:: Problems?
Of course...
1. The report, of any crime committed, or to obtain any police report, which is compulsory, costs $.02 per page.

So if you're raped and broke and the investigation is epic, it's also going to cost you money.
ASIN: Not only the hospital, but also the POLICE will charge you.
Only in America does it cost money to prove you were or were not raped.
...and if you were raped, it's going to cost you money >.<

2. The court records clerk, whom has to collect all of the information from the various law enforcement officials and offices, also has to read the reports written.

So:: Not only are you humiliated by being raped,and forced to tell endless hospital and law enforcement officials what happened so they can 'help' you, but you also have to tell a court clerk, whom could potentially have a big mouth.

..imagine if it was a big police department and had multiple persons sitting in the records office just a few feet away from each other....
+flies on the wall.
Good thing I'm not shy....

Now I have to wait for 'them' to call me and tell me when 'they' are finished gathering 'all' of the information.
 
C:Thank You

Ok.
This might piss so e people off, or whatever....

... but I have to thank Google.

There would have been no way for me to gather as much information on public services as fast as I did without it's help.

I managed to chase down everything from names, addys, locations, finacial data, old news stories, pictures, + ++88 at the tips of my fingers.

I also committed large portions of it to memory.

C: Search Engines DO NOT make you stupid.

Saying they do is the equiv of saying an encyclopedia is not a valid resource.

Internet = Encyclopedia B Earthica.
 
C:No End Gamer

Ok.

BO made a stinky decision on saying War, but remember, he has not actually said Declare yet, but you'd think so....

SO:As of right now The UN has stepped in to start asking questions since we think and therefore might be chemicals, as is required:::

ASIN: That's what we pay for.

SO: Since seemly never ending agression seems to exist in the Middle East, why isn't the UN asking Russia questions and searching Iran if that weapons swap actually happened?

Why is it being presented as if we already declared war and the UN might have to step in to usurp our countries authority, thus pitting US against the UN coalition?

Also, why didn't the UN DO ANYHING about embassies blowing up?

Don't see it? Maybe you will? Maybe they drafted a 'resolution' and called it a day.

I resolve that the president quit his job and repeal all acts he enacted.

....:::: /me waits for it...

Just saying ...

Makes more sense than Kerry's recent remarks perhaps?
 
C:truthbomb

So it's called Department of Children and Families now.
I swear the name of the organization changes yearly ever since they stopped calling it DYFS.
...or maybe I'm dalexic...

Either way: :D
Went all the way to the top of the county. Had to be quite adament, looked like, to me, that I was dropping bombshells.

We'll see who does what job now:::
...and for those of you who don't c it:::
This is also bait for the corrupt, and so is this.

It has now been 48hours since I spoke to the head of my county agaency, re-reporting the original abuse along with information on a second suspect and how child molestation has morphed into prostitution.

The son is not going to school, he is not 17 years old, he is far younger.

NOT ONE PERSON FROM AN OFFICIAL AGENCY HAS DONE ANYTHING TO STOP THIS.
NOT ONE PERSON HAS SHOWED UP AT THEIR DOOR TO ASK WHERE THE CHILDREN ARE.
NOT ONE PERSON HAS DONE ANYTHING TO STOP THE ABUSE FROM CONTINUING.

...and now they are probably going to relax for the weekend while these kids are abused.
Awesome. Total system failure.

I Haz Proof.

This is the second time an investigation has not been furthered, since the original investigation was so full and perfect.

...so these people:::ASIN:: DCF Salem County NJ and The Pennsville Township Municiple Police::: have done nothing but less than the bare minimum while collecting paychecks and state benefits...

...while these children get raped and abused by pedophiles.

.... fuck.

...And people still wonder what's wrong withthis country....

Abused children grow up to be abusers.
 
So before I went to DFS I stopped at my local police station to pick up ALL OF THE FILES THEY HAVE ON RECORD PERTAINING TO MY SEXUAL ASSAULT INVESTIGATION.

Damn right I did. Problem is, I knew that it would take time to make copies and transcripts etc.
So I went during the clerks lunchbreak, and today just so happens to court day...
...
...?

Don't understand?
Well::
1.I made sure as many persons as possible would see me.
2.I stood in a hallway, in front of a security camera for an hour.
3.I struck up as many superficial conversations as possible.

ASIN: I made sure it was obvious that I was there.

So:: Problems?
Of course...
1. The report, of any crime committed, or to obtain any police report, which is compulsory, costs $.02 per page.

So if you're raped and broke and the investigation is epic, it's also going to cost you money.
ASIN: Not only the hospital, but also the POLICE will charge you.
Only in America does it cost money to prove you were or were not raped.
...and if you were raped, it's going to cost you money >.<

2. The court records clerk, whom has to collect all of the information from the various law enforcement officials and offices, also has to read the reports written.

So:: Not only are you humiliated by being raped,and forced to tell endless hospital and law enforcement officials what happened so they can 'help' you, but you also have to tell a court clerk, whom could potentially have a big mouth.

..imagine if it was a big police department and had multiple persons sitting in the records office just a few feet away from each other....
+flies on the wall.
Good thing I'm not shy....

Now I have to wait for 'them' to call me and tell me when 'they' are finished gathering 'all' of the information.

...man are they tryi g to ZJ me...

So I got the police report, but not the audio or video recordings.
They aren't going to give them to me....

The report is 60-80% bullshit, which I could easily prove with the recordings. The shitty Detective didn't even spell my name correctly....
He used the female spelling....
WTF is that? That's the same crap the Gloucester County Superior Court clerk used.

WEAK IS WEAK.

I was told that the lab results showed nothing before the lab produced the results, I was told in July that the lab produced nothing but he received the results 8/22

It also trys to throw blame at the prsecutor's office for not sending someone who deals with sex crimes.

It also says my rape kit was picked up roughly six hours after it was composed.

In fact, the majority of the fabricated parts on this report paint me like I'm paranoid, and paint the sneaky bitch of a liar girl like some kind of loving saint.

The transcripted portion of her in person interview, which I was told never happened, it's 90% bullshit, as every sentence is twisted truth.

Not even the time I showed up to the detective's office is correct, and it makes no mention of how I waited for an hour to file the report while he went and asked if he was allowed to log overtime.

Awesome. My suggestion?
Never get raped because no one paid to care cares.
:(

Now I have to learn how to file a FoIA....

Fuck.

Power addicts are lame. This Detective, got a promotion, and I think he's running for township freeholder.

Good thing I'm not a quitter.

'But Bender! Think of the Senoritas!'
 
C: Truthbomb

It has now been 48hours since I spoke to the head of my county agaency, re-reporting the original abuse along with information on a second suspect and how child molestation has morphed into prostitution.

The son is not going to school, he is not 17 years old, he is far younger.

NOT ONE PERSON FROM AN OFFICIAL AGENCY HAS DONE ANYTHING TO STOP THIS.
NOT ONE PERSON HAS SHOWED UP AT THEIR DOOR TO ASK WHERE THE CHILDREN ARE.
NOT ONE PERSON HAS DONE ANYTHING TO STOP THE ABUSE FROM CONTINUING.

...and now they are probably going to relax for the weekend while these kids are abused.
Awesome. Total system failure.

I Haz Proof.

This is the second time an investigation has not been furthered, since the original investigation was so full and perfect.

...so these people:::ASIN:: DCF Salem County NJ and The Pennsville Township Municiple Police::: have done nothing but less than the bare minimum while collecting paychecks and state benefits...

...while these children get raped and abused by pedophiles.

.... fuck.

...And people still wonder what's wrong withthis country....

Abused children grow up to be abusers.

The cops just showed up.
It took the pedophile 5 minutes to answer the door.
They spoke to the pedo for five minutes, very far away from the door.
Then they left.
 
C:horse Mouth

The cops just showed up.
It took the pedophile 5 minutes to answer the door.
They spoke to the pedo for five minutes, very far away from the door.
Then they left.

Direct from an e-mail from the head of DCF when I question why no one official showed up within 48 hours::

DCF MANAGER said:
Hi Gabriel
Allegations like this require the Prosecutor's Office to partner withus. *They take the lead due to possible criminal charges and futurelitigation, and we go out with them to investigate when they scheduleit. *I am hoping it will all take place very shortly.Thank you again for bringing this to my attention. *It is being dealtwith. * It's just a very delicate topic/situation that has to be handledproperly and not rushed, in order to get the best possible outcomes

I smell a rat. Someone besides this pedophile is lying, and it's not me.
 
I smell a rat. Someone besides this pedophile is lying, and it's not me.

The local PD was just back again, they went into the house this time. (8PM)
No one was arrested, and they didn't take the kids out, even though they are inside, and not going to school, and nt supposed to be there.
 
Back
Top