Hey All :)

Joined
May 3, 2010
Posts
1
I know this an odd request and even an odder place to post but I figured I might try. The link below is accepting donations to help me and my future wife afford our wedding rings. Any and all help would be amazing. If you liked my first story and are feeling generous be sure to email me telling me you did. :) New story out this week!


http://www.gofundme.com/1i13js
 
I'd like to try this to see if it would help me get a job. But, I think they call it spam, or at least soliciting.
 
This reminds me, I'm getting ready to start up a new business, but I can't use kickstarter-- they don't allow adult projects.

there's an adult alternative, called offbeatr. Of course, since it's an adult site, it's a bit grimy and tacky and overloaded with dudes working their horny fantasies. I'm hoping to raise the tone of the place a little bit. What I want to know, is will my friends follow me there, and register?

Dear psychobilly, your idea is lovely, but this is NO way to introduce yourself to a forum.
 
I'm actually starting my textbook business this month. well, the finalizing the prep for it, anyways.

(if you need any help with any aspect of business, i am very good at the social media aspect)
 
Last edited:
I'm actually starting my textbook business this month. well, the finalizing the prep for it, anyways.

(if you need any help with any aspect of business, i am very good at the social media aspect)
maybe! Seems like OP could use some of that too :)

I like to daydream about how to frame my proposal, and what kinds of premiums I can offer-- how high my tiers could go. Funsies... My big role model is this campaign; http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/14293468/homestuck-adventure-game
. Obvs, the webcomic was hugely sucessful before he ever put this project up. But look at how the tiers are organised, and the imagination he put into his campaign. Just amazing, inspirational.

Now, my project is really aimed at a female demographic. It's a product that celebrates women's pleasure and caters to a feminine sense of esthetics. These things are beautiful! So the things I'm thinking about should mirror that. In fact, mirrors is one of the things I'm thinking about...
 
Back
Top