How to not make a mess while squirting...

RDeLajour

Virgin
This is a dumb question but I would really love to hear suggestions on how to not make a complete mess while squirting. When I get really turned on, I squirt easily and a lot...usually like ten times a night. I try not to do it anymore because it makes such a mess even though I use towels and blankets and I also am super exhausted the next day. :( It doesn't help that my ex made me feel kind of bad for doing it...he always said it makes a mess so he discouraged it or wasn't that into it. :/ I would love any suggestions.

This is a dumb question but I would really love to hear suggestions on how to not make a complete mess while squirting. When I get really turned on, I squirt easily and a lot...usually like ten times a night. I try not to do it anymore because it makes such a mess even though I use towels and blankets and I also am super exhausted the next day. :( It doesn't help that my ex made me feel kind of bad for doing it...he always said it makes a mess so he discouraged it or wasn't that into it. :/ I would love any suggestions.

Stop thinking so much, and just feel. This is when sexual pleasure always tends to be the best.

I do think that there are special kinds of sheets.

And, just for the record. Any man who makes a woman feel badly at all for doing something so beautiful and that intense is not a real man at all and has no business enjoying one single damn fux.

:rolleyes:

There was a thread that covered this fairly recently, but I can't find it right now. Anybody else remember it?

I'm sorry...I can delete it if you want. :(

No, no, I was just trying to be helpful :) I can remember seeing the thread, but not the details, I just wondered if anyone else did. I must admit, it's not something I have experience of, so I'm not much help, but somebody on here will be, just hang in there.

Oh, and welcome to Lit by the way :)

If you're playing by yourself, then lots and LOTS of towels. There are rubberized sheets you could lay out, (baby/elderly care ), but they are thick and uncomfortable, so I'd try to stick to lots and LOTS of towels.

I would also like to second the motion of the earlier poster who commented about the piece of shit who made you feel guilty and self conscious about enjoying yourself. Find a higher class of partner, one who appreciates all that you have to give. Squirting is a part of you, your partner needs to embrace that or GTFO!:rose:

Raven, be unabashedly proud of your body's expression to pleasure. I had a sexy girlfriend years ago who also squirted heavily. We just invested in a lot of hi quality beach towels and enjoyed it all.

Get a Liberator Throe — problem solved.
http://www.liberator.com/fascinator-throe.html

No, no, I was just trying to be helpful :) I can remember seeing the thread, but not the details, I just wondered if anyone else did. I must admit, it's not something I have experience of, so I'm not much help, but somebody on here will be, just hang in there.

Oh, and welcome to Lit by the way :)

There is this thread about squirting; it got a bit off track but there are some good posts. Sadly the OP isn't around much now; making her squirt remains a great memory.
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=51293594&postcount=1

Who cares if you make a mess!!! Have fun, enjoy it, let it fly so to speak! My last g/f was a huge squirter and I just dealt with cleaning it up after while she was taking a shower. I would never even worry about it, it's just part of having sex.

Stop thinking so much, and just feel. This is when sexual pleasure always tends to be the best.

I do think that there are special kinds of sheets.

And, just for the record. Any man who makes a woman feel badly at all for doing something so beautiful and that intense is not a real man at all and has no business enjoying one single damn fux.

:rolleyes:

I agree with your 100% and if her ex doesn't like it tell him to *%$# off. I had an ex SO that used to squirt as much as LaJour is saying, and it was hot. Yes we used a lot of towels; yes we had to change sheets; yes everything was soaked including us but WOW......if we did not want to worry about the bed on a night we went to the tub or shower......easy clean up...........Don't stop squirting till your empty! Sorry your beat the next day.......everything in life is a trade off. LaJour PM me about this if you want to talk more!

Then he should be your ex lol. I have only met one guy that made me feel bad for squirting so much, and needless to say, he only got to experience it once because I never went back.

Hell, today, I soaked him, his work shorts AND my passenger seat in my car...we just laughed about it.

We are now getting to the point where I can pretty regularly help my partner and she will squirt when orgasming . She feels self concious and is afraid she is losing control of her bladder. Enevitably my mouth is in close proximity.( i make her cum from fingering and licking simultaneously) so she squirts in my face and in my mouth. I absolutely love it! Makes me start cumming too. But she keeps pulling away and squelching it. She promised me next time to relax and make sure I get it all in my face and mouth. I can't wait!

Masturbate on the lawn, no worries, go in and shower after. Entertain the neighbors at the same time.

There was a thread that covered this fairly recently, but I can't find it right now. Anybody else remember it?

I read a thread on the topic of "squirting" recently. Thought I had sub'd to it but nope. I remember reading about how partners made the woman feel bad about it. Terrible!!!!

I think your ex is an ass for doing that. My wife squirts once in a while and I Fucking Love IT!!! I'll never forget the 1st time she did. WOW.

You hate the mess and are exhausted after. I hope it doesn't deter you from allowing it to happen. I say to hell with it, it's natural let it be.

I don't think it's a dumb question cause I do it too and my EX-husband hated it as well, but you know what?? WHO THE FUCK CARES??!!! I too had to learn to hold back cause he didn't like it and it was/is quite a mess, but I don't anymore. I DO let my guy know beforehand that I sometimes squirt when I cum and if he can't handle it, then that's his problem. I keep thick towels handy and I have a waterproof mattress cover (thank GOD...I've got a brand new mattress!!), but bisqueen works too. There's no way NOT to make a mess...just let it fly, and as far as being exhausted, I don't know what to tell you about that. Good luck!!

Damn I miss her for that.

This is why I come to Literotica...to remember my loss.

OP: someone to convince you that you're beautiful, and the way that your body responds is wonderful...perfect...desirable...erotic...and to stop worrying about it.

And then you won't make "a complete mess" while enjoying yourself.

There are rubberized sheets for use in hospitals and such. They are waterproof. This might help you a lot.

Personally what I'd do is have a waterproof mattress covering, some good thick sheets above it. You play, take off the wet sheets and covering, put on clean sheets and the bed is clean and ready to sleep in. This will take 15 min before sex to prepare, then 5 min after to clean up + some additional laundry, but the pleasure worth it. Hell, if I was a lucky guy I'd do it all myself just to get my girl relaxed and allow her to enjoy herself to the fullest. Because squirting is hot.

Towels - more hassle and they still can let something through. Ok for small ammounts but i guess its not your case. You can still use them but the rubber sheets or covering will just ensure everything stays clean.

Towels. All of the towels. Get a beach-sized one if you can and lay that down.

Back