Ladies, cum consistency question

nicknude

Loves Spam
Do you prefer thick or runny cum?

How does each type feel on your face and breasts?

In your mouth or as it flows down your throat?

My cum is quite thick after a couple of days or more without cumming and was wondering what your thoughts were. My thick cum seems to cause a more intense orgasm, too.

Thanks for your replies. :rose:

Thick. I hate that runny shit.
Hot and oh so good.
Always hot down my whore throat.
Yummy.

Who cares as long as the taste is not funky. My husband's was usually thick if we had not had sex for a 4 0r 5 days but sometimes if we played and he got excited for an extended period, the cum would be thinner but lots of it. I would only notice if I finished him with a BJ. If he came inside me, I had no way to tell by the time it leaked out. I also noticed that if I edged him, the first spurt would be very powerful. Messed up a blouse once when I was not paying attention.

The greatest feeling in the world is that hot splash. Texture doesn't matter to me it's the knowing what's happened

Do you prefer thick or runny cum?

How does each type feel on your face and breasts?

In your mouth or as it flows down your throat?

My cum is quite thick after a couple of days or more without cumming and was wondering what your thoughts were. My thick cum seems to cause a more intense orgasm, too.

Thanks for your replies. :rose:

I'm ok with both. Runny and thick. I'm definitely ok with the clear precum as well. I do enjoy tasting it (immensely). I don't have a preference for where it goes, I just want it in or on me.

Some men tend to not have a lot of cum if they have daily orgasms. It can be a real bummer!

The greatest feeling in the world is that hot splash. Texture doesn't matter to me it's the knowing what's happened

I will go with this also. Most of the time my husband cums inside me so as far as consistency I wouldnt know. When he cums on me or in my mouth I could care less, Im normally that turned on it wouldnt matter what he it looked or felt like. I just love it. :devil::heart:

thin

i like it thin. to me it's more enjoyable and tastes better than thick. the longer I work up to a climax the thinner it is and the more i like it.

Oh, you said 'ladies' oops *blushing*

Thick. Can't have it any other way. Love that warm, slimy feeling as it travels down the valley between my breasts. Almost as good as that tangy goop hitting the back of my neck and sliding down my throat. Yum!

This is so true.

"Some men tend to not have a lot of cum if they have daily orgasms. It can be a real bummer!"

If a guy wants to put out a larger load a several day break certainly helps as well as edging to get the load out.

Thick. Can't have it any other way. Love that warm, slimy feeling as it travels down the valley between my breasts. Almost as good as that tangy goop hitting the back of my neck and sliding down my throat. Yum!

Sounds good to me :D

I would have to say thick. It's more fun to play with and looks better. Giving a guy a handjob and thick gooey ropes come out. So hot. I'll usually lick him clean after if it's like that.

Thick, but not too thick. I prefer that it "shoot" rather than "drip".

This is so true.

"Some men tend to not have a lot of cum if they have daily orgasms. It can be a real bummer!"

If a guy wants to put out a larger load a several day break certainly helps as well as edging to get the load out.

That is true. I always noticed the difference in volume between quicker sessions and longer waits.

Thin cum looks pathetic. A thick load is easier to put into his food and scoop up to feed to him.

Back