Southern Bisexual/Bicurious Men AND Women

GeorgiaSub

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 3, 2013
Posts
490
Okay all you Southerners,
Roll call time. Tell us where you are and what you’re interested in-online or in person.

Atlanta bisexual female here. Love mutual masturbation and would particularly enjoy getting together with bicurious/bisexual men. Real-time only, life’s too short for incessant online chatting. Feel free to PM me if interested.
 
Bumping

Come on guys and gals, don't be shy. I swear I won't bite-unless you want me to :)
 
58 views and two public responses...hopefully some are communicating behind the scenes!
 
North Carolina

Bi-male in the Triangle area. Anyone else in or around Raleigh.
 
Bi-curious male in T-town, AL here. Interested in chatting with guys and girls alike about life, love, and sex!
 
Not quite as Southern, but still south of the Mason-Dixon... MD DC area, love bi couples, gay couples, or singles of any flavor. Massage party, mini orgy, or just an evening of stolen forbidden pleasure...pm's welcomed and answered. Late 40's here, and usually most comfortable with folks my age or older, but that is not written in stone.
 
bi m in north alabama here

bi m in north alabama area. would love to hear from other literoticans in our area.
 
Okay all you Southerners,
Roll call time. Tell us where you are and what you’re interested in-online or in person.

Atlanta bisexual female here. Love mutual masturbation and would particularly enjoy getting together with bicurious/bisexual men. Real-time only, life’s too short for incessant online chatting. Feel free to PM me if interested.

Oh this could be fun! :D
 
Southern at heart, sadly a Yankee and stuck in the great white north for the time being.

31/m

Just love the Southern lifestyle and people, especially those who are very friendly and handsy ;)

mmmm northerners...

How YOU doin? ;)
 
Sounding off, here in Atlanta...Buckhead during the day, northern burbs at night.
 
I didn't follow the rules the first time around so I'll go again.

I'm 31/F, pansexual (I like everyone), in North Carolina, and I'm up for online chatting as well as meeting in person. I'm polyamorous and married to a pansexual (bisexual) polyamorous man.
 
Back
Top