men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will raise a glass in a toast of any man who can get my wife to be interested in sex again. I would bow down to anyone who can get her motor running. It's been over a year and a half since we've fucked and over a year since I've had a blow job. And, sadly, no hugging nor kissing. The frustrating part is that when we used to have sex she would have incredible, long lasting, multiple orgasms from me licking her (which i LOVE to do). So, sadly I'm not getting my share of vulva nectar either. Sad situation all around.
 
I'm definitely the cuckold type. I would love to see my wife cum, and even all in love with another man. If she falls in love with him, then she would cum so much harder... and so would I! I don't know why this turns me on, it just does. And I would love to leave her with her lover in our marital bed while I sit outside and listen to the loud noises of their fucking, the cries of my wife as she cums. And I would love for her to do all the things with him that she has refused to do with me, like anal and swallowing his cum.

One of my fantasies too CumInMeWife. It woul be a huge turn on to hear my wife begging to be fucked by a "real" man and commenting on how much bigger than me he was, her begging him to make her pregnant, would be a huge turn on too !
 
Hi, I am new at this so bare with me. I am not large, but not small either(7 1/2 long and normal girth). Sometimes, when I get carried away,I bottom out inside her, and she complains that it hurts. On the other hand, there are times when she gets worked up, that she loves to be fisted. It drives her wild to be stretched to her limit. She usually cums very hard, and several times I thought she would break my hand from the pressure. So, to answer your question, yes, I often fantasize about a man with a really fat cock, fucking her in front of me. Usually, he has a wife, and we share(4sum). Anyways, I hope this was what you wanted. I would love to hear your input or what you think about my fantasies.
Thanks
jryjr72
 
Hi, I am new at this so bare with me. I am not large, but not small either(7 1/2 long and normal girth). Sometimes, when I get carried away,I bottom out inside her, and she complains that it hurts. On the other hand, there are times when she gets worked up, that she loves to be fisted. It drives her wild to be stretched to her limit. She usually cums very hard, and several times I thought she would break my hand from the pressure. So, to answer your question, yes, I often fantasize about a man with a really fat cock, fucking her in front of me. Usually, he has a wife, and we share(4sum). Anyways, I hope this was what you wanted. I would love to hear your input or what you think about my fantasies.
Thanks
jryjr72

In certain positions, I am too long for my wife. Though, a nice fat cock would be good for her I think.

I have never fisted, three fingers and she has had enough.
 
Just a fantasy?

If my wife was into it like I am I'd definately make it more than a fantasy. You're a lucky man.

We've explored it a few times, did a same room swap that ended porly with the other guy trying to get my wife on the side. The fantasy involves both of us playing with the guy, not sure if we will ever explore it more.

Sometimes fantasies are better staying that way.
 
I have always wanted to see a MAN fuck my wife. But that's because I am Bisexual so I would get off on it big time. I think that is why the other guys would enjoy it to, but of coarse they will deny it. LIARS!!
The closest I ever had my fantasy come true was when she was haveing an affair that she did not know I knew about. That was Ok, I just enjoyed my imagination. She did however, admit ti it several years later when she found out I was bi.


:heart: :heart: :heart:
 
I did watch my wife have sex with another man. It was so hot to see her begin uptight, watching me and trying to guage my reactions...to losing it as the guy drove her wild.

Uh huh
 
I wish my husband had wanted to see me with another guy cause I sure would have granted him that! Anything to have gotten him interested! :rolleyes:
 
Crazy...

I wish my husband had wanted to see me with another guy cause I sure would have granted him that! Anything to have gotten him interested! :rolleyes:

I know it sounds crazy but how in the name of god can a man not be interested in sex?
 
I wish my husband had wanted to see me with another guy cause I sure would have granted him that! Anything to have gotten him interested! :rolleyes:
That sucks :(

I would like it to happen, especially if i was allowed join in, but I often wonder, in real life would it be as good as it is in my head, not so sure
 
thats too bad

I will raise a glass in a toast of any man who can get my wife to be interested in sex again. I would bow down to anyone who can get her motor running. It's been over a year and a half since we've fucked and over a year since I've had a blow job. And, sadly, no hugging nor kissing. The frustrating part is that when we used to have sex she would have incredible, long lasting, multiple orgasms from me licking her (which i LOVE to do). So, sadly I'm not getting my share of vulva nectar either. Sad situation all around.

Are you sure she isnt getting it somewhere else?
 
Believe me, it happens. Check out this thread, it's not just the ladies who aren't interested.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=751591

I poked over and read a bit of that thread. Gut-wrenching. It's happened to us before because of emotional strife. Thankfully, it's long over.

I allowed another man into the bed once about 10 years ago. He's a dear friend to the both of us. He still is, and I intend on inviting him back soon.

The advice I might offer for those seriously considering such play: make damn triple certain that the two of you TRUST each other enough to engage. Be ridiculously honest in deciding what is acceptable. Yeah, that might come off sounding like the adults talking in the cartoon Peanuts so I'll give an example of something which has come from my own mouth: "...the fact of the matter is, I can have sex with whoever I want. I can have fantastic sex with a stranger. However, there is no better sex than the soul sex I have with you."

Imagine your wife looking down from her perch atop your naked and aroused body and speaking explictly frank with unflinching eye-contact. Could you handle something like that without being hurt or getting "your panties in a bunch"? Would you even be able to proceed in a conversation? No one has to answer, they're just questions to reflect upon.
 
I would LOVE to watch my wife fuck another guy! We had a couple threesomes with a friend on mine, and it was the hottest thing ever. It only escalated to oral pleasure, but watching her suck his cock drove me wild! And then watching her swallow his load made me almost lose it. The most erotic moment though was when she was on her back sucking me while he was eating her out. All the sudden she let me go and motioned for him to come up. She grabbed his cock and 'led' him between her spread legs until his cock lined up with her pussy. Then she pulled his head down and passionately kissed him while he 'dry humped' her pussy and leg while I watched and jerked off. I thought for sure she was pulling him in for a fuck, but later told me she wanted to kiss him after sucking me. It turned her on to think she may have snowballed a little of my pre-cum with him without him knowing and turned me on watching him get off and eventually cum on my wife's pussy and belly. It was as close (and probably the closest) I will ever get to witnessing my ultimate fantasy. He was married and didn't necessarily 'cover his tracks' well....his wife found a naked picture of my wife's pussy we took that day. Now my wife is scared to repeat it........:(
 
I love how my wife gets vocal and orgasms during sex and would love to see and hear her having sex with another guy. Seeing them make out and foreplay knowing how wet she is getting and seeing how hard she can make another man. Seeing how horny they both are before the begin to fuck. The smell of her sex and knowing what the guy will feel. Hearing her orgasm and seeing/hearing how hard she can make him cum.

When it's over I'd be soo hard and horny I'd need to fuck her too and get to feel her wide-open wet pussy from all their cum. I know I would cum sooo hard!
 
I loved it

I love how my wife gets vocal and orgasms during sex and would love to see and hear her having sex with another guy. Seeing them make out and foreplay knowing how wet she is getting and seeing how hard she can make another man. Seeing how horny they both are before the begin to fuck. The smell of her sex and knowing what the guy will feel. Hearing her orgasm and seeing/hearing how hard she can make him cum.

When it's over I'd be soo hard and horny I'd need to fuck her too and get to feel her wide-open wet pussy from all their cum. I know I would cum sooo hard!

Sex with my wife after she had had sex with someone else was always fantastic. Her hot, wet, swollen pussy would make me cum so hard that I thought that my balls were being out of my cock.
 
i'm interested in Licia's line of questioning/reasoning too

being the center of chinese fingercuffs between my husband and another guy is a huge fantasy of mine...but I really fear that once you go down that path, sexually, the soul of the relationship changes

so i want some honest answers: how did your relationship change with your wife once you shared her with another man, how far along in the relationship were you when it started (ive been married 18 years), how long have you been sharing

*although i love to discuss fetishes/turns on in a general sense, i prefer not to engage in an rp chats...general pm's are fine

also, a lot of my gf's are hypersexual with men with low sex drives (myself included :D)...i think as a culture men aren't supposed to admit they are not into sex, and women arent supposed to admit how much they are....but i think it is much more prevalent than people suppose
 
Love to see my wife seduced...

So I was my wife's first and only for a long time. I always wanted her to experience another guy but she was pretty shy. About seven years into our marriage and after two kids one of my friends came over after we had been drinking. I dared him to kiss her and he did. It was so hot watching them kiss, watching his hands roam over, then go under her shirt, into her pants. The moan she let out when his fingers slid into her was incredibly hot. I loved watching her cum with him and our sex life got so much better.

We have been with one couple and a few single guys since then and have always loved it. We prefer meeting with one guy four to six times a year. We had a thing going with one guy for three years, ironically his name was Peter, but his work took him out of the country recently so we are looking again.

In any case, I have been fortunate to experience witnessing my wife with other men. It is the thing that turns me on the most in our sex life, her too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top