Sex/Masturbation during Menstruation?

A little more? lol ;) And yes, one has too high a sexual appetite to let some natural bodily fluid stop me.

I have a friend who says it helps her to feel better so I make sure to eat her out at that time every month. I'm always for helping her to feel better.
 
I've never had a problem with it if the woman I am with doesn't. I've always felt like it has a completely different sensation. Almost warmer on my cock.
 
I have never had a problem with it, however I don't go down on her during that time of the month
 
I had a boyfriend who was always willing to have sex regardless of the time of the month. My current one will only have sex with me in the shower when I'm on my period. I'm pretty indifferent to it.
 
hey, whatever she will let me do during that time, I'll do. Come to think of it, I'll do anything she will let me do the rest of the time too!
 
I love it although Mel isn't usually very receptive when she's on. I'll happily do anything for her, anytime.

The other night I couldn't convince her to let me make her feel good, she just wanted to sleep. She did open her legs for a little while, though, so I could breathe in her adorable scent.
 
If this was a poll, I suspect a high percentage of us couples would say we like to be active during menstruation of the woman.

I'm not sure that percentage would apply to society at large, though; I think the membership of lit are just more adventurous and open minded.
 
We never had a problem with it. Just had to use a towel or do it in the shower to keep everyting clean.

Oral was fine too.
 
Well, i absolutely love the smell when my wife is on her's. I make sure she doesn''t clean it and i lick her clit and breath in the aroma. Sometimes i go a little further south. It gets me so f'n hard.
 
Back
Top