By Accident (Closed)

Mayu

Ghost Of Who I Was
Joined
Aug 7, 2006
Posts
22,651
Melody Lee had one of those kinds of friends who they had been friends for many years, seems like every day they got closer and closer which felt really nice. He was very sweet to her and pretty cute to boot as well. Something about him made her really happy and wished that she had been his girlfriend, she had seen him with girls every once in a while. He was the kind of guy she respected he was very sweet to everyone.

They had started a little something back when they had been just friends to start, they started a movie night. Picking the one night a week that they would be able to spend some time together. Right now? she was just satisfied with Saturday and it worked out very well for them. So once a week they would take turns buying the snakes and movie rental. It was really fun to be able to watch all sorts of movies together.

So Saturday had finally come and she had bought some sodas and some snakes, since she was twenty one it's not like she could drink. But she made do with some diet soda or what ever she got her hands on first. She loved to dress up for her friend, she never dressed sleazy or like she was an easy girl since she was far from one of those woman. Though she had nothing against women like that, she knew.

She had on a black skirt and a black blouse on, her dark brown hair up in a bun and her dark brown eyes looked at her reflection. She made her way to the small store before the rental place, grabbing some potato ships and some dip. Grabbing Diet Coke and Root Beer for Duane. Then she went to the rental place and managed to grab a movie. It was a comedy called "The Help" And she bought it, once outside she sat on the bench waiting for her friend.
 
Duane walked towards the store to meet his friend... he was running a little late and saw her sitting outside waiting for him… Melody was a cute brunette, the most beautiful girl he knew actually, but they had been friends forever and whenever he thought of her in a different light he would force his mind of it… he had looked forward to movie night all week, a long time tradition which he enjoyed a lot…

“Hey!” he says as he gets near, “Sorry I’m late… you got the movie already?” he asks.

“Nothing too girly and romantic I hope?” he asks, raising his eyebrows… she sometimes brought girl flicks, not that he minded terrible, he just enjoyed spending time with her.

“Was it my place or yours this week?” he asks, with the week he’d had he had completely forgotten.
 
Melody smiled a bit seeing him and she stood up "Don't worry about it Duane it's more then fine" She said happily. She was glad he managed to get there, she was afraid he had been pulled and would have to cancel. She kissed his cheek and patted him on the shoulder just really happy about it and thought for a second, she just hoped he would like the movie she had picked out. Though she had no idea that the movie in her bag wasn't the movie it should be, she hadn't even checked it.

Since it was busy she just thought they knew what was going on "It's my place this time" She said with a big grin on her face. And right now she was rather happy and now? Things were as they should be. "Mind carrying the food and drinks?" She said with a big smile on her face and handed it over to him. She began to walk towards her little apartment, it was rather nice to be able to take every moment she could. Grabbing her key once she got to her place and unlocked it.
 
“Sure!” he takes the bags from her, “How are you Mel?” he asks as they head towards her place, his mind fighting to push the bad thoughts away as he watch her black skirt and blouse as they walk together.

“I had a bitch of a week… really looking forward to this!” he says as she unlocks the door, “I’ll get a bowl for these,” he lifts the bag with snacks and heads into her small kitchen…

“Hey, you didn’t tell me what movie you got!” he yells from the kitchen as he opens the bags of snack and gets a couple of glasses for them.

Quickly he walks into her living room, putting down the stuff on the table and dropping onto the couch next to her…
 
She smiled at him "I have been okay, nursing school is really kicking my ass. So I am just glad that I could be really good at this" She said with a big smile on face and thought for a little bit rubbing her neck. She had a stiff neck it was beyond perfect. She did not know exactly what was to happen but it was nice to be able to take moments like this. But when she heard about his week she looked at him. "I am sorry you have had a bad week, perhaps this day is just what we needed"

Mel was really happy about things and hearing what he asked her "Well not much into comedy but couldn't help myself its called the help" She said with a kind look on her face and chuckled. She put the dvd in her player and sat down, she had not even payed attention to the dvd if she had she would have seen it was porn. Sitting down she sat back and did not start it just yet. "come on slow poke" She called in teasing and could not help but chuckle a little bit.
 
“The Help?” he asks, “Haven’t heard of it…” he says, “Any good?”

“Alright start it up…” he smiles as she teases him, leaning back and getting comfortable as she starts up the movie…

He watch as the pounding music begins, clips of big breasted moaning girls getting rammed flashes over the screen… the distinct opening credit of a pornographic movie… he sits stunned for some moments…

“Okay Mel, haha!” he says, “Pretty funny… now put on the movie please…” he smiles at her shaking his head, always pulling jokes this sweet beautiful girl… although he had never known she had those kind of movies… maybe she got it for the purpose of making this joke he reasons, not wanting to imagine her, and maybe some girlfriends, sitting around watching porn.
 
She smiled a bit "Yeah its based on a book the book was very good" She watched him and right now was just happy by how things were going. And when he told her to push play she did so, but she was floored seeing what she did. Her eyes went wide and it was easy to tell she was just as shocked as he was. "This isn't the movie that I rented!" She said pretty damn angry, she wanted to call and complain but it was to late, it had closed early. She could not help but feel a little embarrassed but smiled more.

"Well I paid money to rent a movie may as well watch it, just hope there is some kind of story behind it" She chuckled though she knew most porn was just sex and not much else. Sitting back as she grabbed her drink and sipped at it. "Besides nothing to be embarrassed about, since we are best friends" She took a handful of potato chips and could not help but be really content and happy about this moment. So she pushed play again as she saw the woman's breasts they were huge, making hers tiny in comparison.
 
Looking over at her it started to dawn on him that it must have been a mix-up at the video place… he feels embarrassed to have watched the few moments of porn with his best girl, female friend, before she stopped the video… and his eyes bulge out even more when she chuckles and seems to be set on watching the full thing.

“You’re kidding?!” he asks, “I’m not going to sit here watching porn with you Mel…” he says, watching her as she drinks and grabs a handful of chips, claiming that their friendship should make this perfectly okay.

He considers leaving, or telling her he can’t… but why wouldn’t he? He can’t tell her about those sexual feelings he holds somewhere for her… they were just buddies, why shouldn’t they be able to watch whatever?

“Alright… but no touching yourself young lady!” he resigns to his fate and turns to their usual joking banter.
 
She could see exactly how he was acting and she was glad he finally gave in since that was the whole point. Sitting back yet again as she watched it but heard what he said, she chuckled a little bit. "I don't do that any way I find no pleasure in masturbation which is why I don't do it, kinda a waste of time but perhaps I am just really strange" She chuckled a bit. Rubbing the back of her neck thinking. Mel was just happy that he was there with her, she had been new to a few things, never seeing porn before.

She saw a girl who looked like her just with the dark eyes and hair, since she did not have the breast size she did. Mel had 32C breasts and a lot of men wanted them bigger, though she would never change for anyone. Sipping her soda she was having a really good time with him already thinking about what he was going to do. And she heard the moaning already it was incredible how porn could make you think about things she hadn't really thought much about as she sat there quietly.
 
He sips his drink, eat a few chips as he sits there watching as the first scene begins… he ignores her comment about not masturbating, thinking ‘You must be doing it wrong then…’ but not wanting to go down that road with his friend.

He squirms a little in his seat as the scene unfolds… a busty blonde worshipping a cock brought an unwanted reaction from beneath his pants and he wasn’t all too please to be sitting with fattening semi-hard cock next to Mel…

By the time the scenes ends with the man, growling, shooting his release all over the girl on screen he’s pretty much rock hard, his cock bulging in his pants… in a desperate move he grabs the bowl of chips and puts in on his thigh, shielding his crotch from Melody’s view…

“Damn, that’s what you’ve been doing to make end meet?” he jokes as he sees the resemblance between Mel and the girl on the screen, grinning and happy to tease his friend a little and take his mind off the awkwardness for a brief moment.
 
She sighed a little hearing what her friend said she could not help but just laugh at him, she rubbed the back of her neck as everything around her seemed to just stop. Right now it was really nice it was so different how everything was working. But right now she just did not seem to care to much, and it was something that she could be satisfied with things. Though in the back of her mind she wished that he would make a move on her. She may have not been a virgin but losing her virginity to a vibrator.

"Uhuh" She smirked

And began to think of all things were different it was the kind of thing that everything could stop. Now came the time where things would be more different. Running her fingers against his shoulder and squeezed it with a big grin on her face. She did not realize it but her skirt went up her thigh and it showed her thigh and was starting to get turned on herself and had a feeling he was otherwise he would not have put the bowl down like she had, perhaps she was wrong but she did not think so
 
She doesn’t reply to his teasing, not snappy comeback, no punch to his shoulder… just a mumbled reply, almost a moan he thinks… he looks at her and watches, open mouthed with a stunned look in his eyes, as she grips his shoulder with her small fingers, grinning at him… his heart races, his breathing becoming labored as he watch her… a look in her eyes he’s never seen before.

“Umm, maybe we should turn that off…” he mumbles, tearing his eyes from her and watching the screen where her look-a-like was now taking an impressive cock of her ass, each cheeks glistening from oil… “Holy shit!” he mumbles.

“Stretchy girl, huh?” he asks his friend, ignoring the horniness in her eyes and the feel of her fingers on his shoulder, trying hard to maintain a level of normality between them…
 
She laughed a bit patting his shoulder as she was teasing. She let his shoulder go and was thinking of a million things going on with her but right now" She was just satisfied with how certain things was going, she just wanted a simple life, a life where she would look forward to it every day, something different and looking back at the TV she could not help but see the big ass cock the guy had. Crossing one leg over the other as she enjoyed herself and now and wondered what things would happen with her.

Then before she knew it she opened up to him a little bit "I ended up losing my virginity to a vibrator so I was never really into guys for a while school took over, hell I remember every time you had a new girlfriend I got so jealous because they were with you and I wasn't" She said with soft look to her face. She was just glad she told him finally she was always envious of the women he had spent time with. She had never been kissed and right now everything just seemed to stop really.
 
They watch the scene play out, the sound of their breathing and the moans, groans and skin slapping against skin from the TV the only sounds in the room…

Then she suddenly begins telling him about losing her virginity to a vibrator and somehow wanted to have gotten more into guys… which was stupid because she was such a beautiful girl…

“Huh,” he reply, teasing her as they always did each other, “… really?” he grins, “We always took for a closet lesbian…” he shrugs, “Waiting for that special woman to come along and out you!”

He grins as he watches her, adding after a couple of seconds, “… but really, you could get any man you want Mel…”

He smiles at her and turn back to the TV, watching the scene again… the guy pulls his big cock from the woman’s ass, leaving it gaping…

“Damn,” he mutters, “… and girls tell you it’s not possible to get it up there…” he shakes his head, he wasn’t quite as big as the dude on screen, but he was above average and past girlfriends and casual sex partners hadn’t been very receptive to the idea of anal sex.
 
She looked at him and slapped him in the back of the head "I am not gay you dick head" She said seriously but then laughed happily. Crossing her arms she did not know what she was going to say to all that. And rolled her eyes seeing the man and woman she didn't really see the point in much and now she laughed at what he said about putting something up there. "Well lots of women just don't like it, that's all" She said simply and looked at him. "You ever have a girlfriend that liked it there?"

Thinking for a moment "And as for me getting any guy I wanted, what like you?" She said looking at her friend. Trying to not beat around the bush and it was hard to be open when she was afraid of destroying the great relationship that we had. Right now? She just wanted to be loved and to love him. And now perhaps she was just to scared and that scared her even more really. Right now everything just seemed so different, she kinda blocked out the sounds of the moaning.

she paid attention to him.
 
He laughs as she punches him… and his heart seems to skip a beat when she begins talking about sex, it just didn’t seem right somehow…

“Yeah, some didn’t like the idea… other claimed it would be too tight a fit…” he says, biting his tongue before saying anything more, he loved Mel as a friend and didn’t really want to open up about his or hers sex life, fearing it would make thing awkward and maybe fuel the side of him that had those kind of thoughts about her…

“Anybody… and you know how easy I am… so…” he grins, she somehow teased him when she had seen him with a new girl, and he saw this as the only way of getting the conversation in another direction…
 
She smiled a little bit it was incredible to even go this way, right now it was the kind of thing that made her curious. Looking up into those eyes of his and could tell he was thinking And hearing what he said about being easy she smiled a little bit. "You may have had your girlfriends and your sex life is your own but honestly. I never saw you as easy" She said with a look on her face and sighed a little bit. And was thinking for a second about the kind of person she was into.

"Besides the guy I have had my eyes on I dunno he could be the one siting right beside me" She said with a kind look on her face. Looking over at the movie blushing and could not help but be kinda embarrassed wondering if he would catch on.
 
He doesn’t feel any less uncomfortable as she begins telling him she didn’t actually think of him as easy… he knew that off course, but they always teased each other, and when she begin alluding that he was somehow who she had her eyes on he was just about ready to leave and hope all would be forgotten in the morning… he really didn’t want to risk their friendship.

“Come on Mel, stop playing around!” he tells her, forcing a grin on his face, “Just watch the smut as you wanted…” he reach a hand over and grabs the remote from her, “Enough with this…” he says and pushes the button to forward to the next chapter, leaving her porn star look-a-like on her knees sucking the cock straight from her ass and a lithe blonde next to a pool moving her body to the pounding beat of some music appearing, “There isn’t even any stupid plot we can ridicule in this thing… next time get one with all the classics… pizza girl, plumber and what have you!” he grins, doing his best to forget about the last couple of awkward minutes between them.

The girl on screen, after stripping out of her ridiculously small bikini, is soon entering a house where three naked studs wait for her…
 
She felt kinda ignored now when he said what he did, looking forward to the movie and sighed, this was why she never admitted her feelings, they would either be dismissed or he wouldn't feel the same. She circled up on the other side of the couch and sighed silently. She felt useless and right now it was almost hard to think. And she was kinda ignoring the TV now something she could do just fine. He may have trouble thinking but she didn't really, she was just lost in things.

"Who the hell says I am playing around" She said kinda angry but kept her cool, that was how she was. She could be just fine and right now? she just did not seem to give to much of a shit right now. Everything was as it should be, right now she did not know what the hell she was doing. Everything seemed so damn different, thinking of things and she looked at him unsure what the hell he was thinking she just sat there quietly unsure exactly what the hell would happen.
 
The movie continues without him really being that interested any more… the girl on screen blows all three guys, all sitting on a couch before her, before straddling the middle on and riding him while her hands jerk the other two… he just sits there, heart pounding really fast… not from excitement of watching this movie with the hottest girl he knows, but from the awkwardness that she might just admitted to having other feelings for him… forcing him to think about his forbidden feelings for her as well…

Her angry voice forces him to turn his head and look at her…

“Please Mel,” he begs, a confused look of frustration on his face, “We can’t do this… we’ve been friends forever!” he tries to reason, his cock still hard as a rock, perhaps even more so in spite of how awkward he felt about the whole thing… but also in some way because how she had admitted those feelings…

He pause the video, a close-up of the porn stars face quivering in pleasure as she takes on the three guys…

“Those are just hormones… I’m attracted to you too… you’re beautiful, sexy… goofy,” he adds with a little grin, “… but we can’t do something we’ll regret afterwards… I love you too much to do that…” he says, sighing and lowering his eyes, looking away…

“Maybe I should get going?” he suggests, the only thing keeping him from getting up and leaving at that moment was the huge bulge he was hiding with the bowl of chips.
 
It was hard to be frustrated at the guy who meant the world to her and right now? She was just beyond frustrated when it came down to things it was really hard to think. Her heart was beating quickly as everything just seemed to get out of control very fast. When he paused the movie and looked at her, now he was telling her it was just hormones? What was he so damn afraid of, but perhaps she had to do something and when he wanted to leave maybe he should, but she didn't want him to go.

Thinking of all the things that they had d one together it grew rather curious and confused, she loved the man before her and when he tried to get up she placed her hand on his stopping him and looking into his eyes, she had a feeling that he was turned on, only reason that he would hold the bowl for so long. 'What is it your so afraid of, what is wrong with experimenting with a friend its not like it's going to destroy what we have you know. I wouldn't let it, I wouldn't be some jealous girl"

Looking at him she cared so much for him it almost hurt, but it was nice to be able to take every moment like this. She did the only thing she could think of, right now she leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips, just to see where this would take her. If he wasn't for it then she would stop and would not go further. But in the back of her head if she was reading him just fine everything would be just fine. She opened up her eyes to see what he was up to, which made her smile a bit.
 
He listens to her words and is about to think about a reply when she leans forward and kisses him…

“Jeez Mel…” he mumbles, “You want to experiment, fool around?” he asks, his heart racing, “Then what’s with all that talk about wanting to be with the guy right next to you, feeling jealous when I was with other girls?” he asks, more confused than ever now… if she only wanted to have some fun as friends, why didn’t she just say so he asks himself, they used to play all kinds of games with each other… and at their age and with the level of sex in the media and society in general, maybe it wouldn’t be a big deal… but her previous comments made him wary…

“What… how would…” he stumbles over the words, “… what do you want to do then?”
 
She smiled at him "Growing up I was Jealous but I'm not any more, girls around you I envy them nothing more" She said simply and he seemed like he had no damn idea what he was doing and stumbled it was kinda cute. She had no idea if this would even work with them, and right now she just did not know what to say about anything. It was really hard to breath but she did the best she could. Her eyes looking at him and did not know what to do, right now she just did not seem to give a shit.

"We have done a lot together why not go further, I promise even if it feels different and its not something welcomed. It wont change us I won't ever lose your friendship I rather die then lose it like that" She said and sat straight up unsure what to say or do. Now was the time where everything was just really nice. Things were pretty simple and now would come the time where everything would be still. All the things in her head but she decided to let him take the next step. Looking at him again.
 
He moves his one leg up onto the couch, facing her as she sits upright and smiled at him, as she reassure not to let anything come between their friendship…

“Okay…” he resigns himself to taking this step, a part of him really excited and relieved to do so actually, “What were you envisioning?” he asks, “… I’ll show your mind and you show me yours?” he grins, feeling very much like a pair of kids exploring unknown territory, his eyes drop a little as he grins, licking his lips by reaction as he watch her breast in her black blouse, “… want to actually fuck Mel?” he asks, “Find something on that we should try?” he asks, holding up the remote…

He wasn’t sure what they were going to do and how to go about it…
 
She smiled at him and when he said fuck she nodded to him, slowly stood up as she knew he wanted to see her naked. So she began to unbutton her shirt and just let it fall onto the floor and reaching behind her she unzipped her skirt letting it pool around her ankles and showed on a black bra and thong, she was completely perfect since her legs were shaved, and she always shaved in the most sensitive spots more like trim and slipped out of her bra letting it fall onto the floor as well as she took her bra off.

"Like this?"
 
Back
Top