Take Me Back to the Start....

you look incredible. happy wednesday

Thank you all for your wonderful comments and your support. Not sure what I'll be posting next (suggestions welcomed) but here's a pic a snapped this morning. Hope you like. :kiss:
M8zEDZu4.jpg

Thank you all for your wonderful comments and your support. Not sure what I'll be posting next (suggestions welcomed) but here's a pic a snapped this morning. Hope you like. :kiss:
M8zEDZu4.jpg

Oh yeah!!!! One of my favorite positions for you.:devil: I can think of many kinky things to do to you in that position.:devil:;):heart::kiss:

I like it a lot! ;)

M8zEDZu4.jpg

I will enjoy anything you choose to share with us. But as a request how about your lips showing through your panties? That drives me wild.

back to my start

i was a bit underage when i started.....brother was first in family to work out what i was doing. mum found out and i got the usual lecture.........lol

M8zEDZu4.jpg

Like it I love it....who couldn't love such delicious curves.:devil:

M8zEDZu4.jpg

Damn girl you are so sexy you know what I want a pic of :)

M8zEDZu4.jpg

That pic is sexy...and awkward looking. My hat's off to you for getting the hot T and hot A in one pic by yourself. Bravo!!!:D

M8zEDZu4.jpg

hmm, sounds like an open request here ;)

I'd like to see a photo set of you in a somewhat public surrounding wearing a dress (or skirt and blouse) that shows off your amazing nipples. Then showing you walking around showing more and more of your hosed legs and ass.

If that isn't possible, I want you to get your favorite plug and your smart balls, put them in, and then make a trip to your local "toy" store. Stay there as long as you can; looking at all the possibilities and options. Flirt with as many people, men and women, as you can. Make a purchase, take it home, and show us the results of your trip.

:kiss::heart::rose::kiss:

Now that I've gone through your entire thread I am certain you are my favorite woman on here. I have fantasies...

just a friendly bump to bring a sex kitten to the top again.... we need more of your curves..well I do at least :)

Back