Submit your homemade bondage photos here.

Oh. Two favorites in the same thread. Can't pass up this one!

I always liked this one. It's several months old now.

I need some coloured rope. Red. Or black. I think the contrast would be better.

I remember this series! I still think you should have told the nice, helpful man at Home Depot whY you wanted the rope. Who knows, he might have brought a package home for his wife. ;)

And I wanted you to know that in the intervening months I finally figured out what to do with most of the rope! I tie one end of it around your right wrist then run it under the bed over to your left leg then under again to your right leg and finally under one final time to your left wrist. Clever huh? I found a Bot Scout and asked him for some knot tying advice. I wish you could have seen the look on his face when I told him why I asked for the help! I think I gave him some motivation to earn his knot tying badge. ;)

This one is my contribution! Love this thread. :) Let's see who can spot where the tie is ;)

Oh that's easy! It was my belt around your left wrist and ankle. I distinctly remember becasue that meant I had to use my hand instead. Next time I'll bring two belts. ;) Oh! And a tie or two. :devil:

Cheers

P.S. For an old guy I have a pretty good memory! Horny Goat Weed for the win. Wait. Ginko Biloba. Horny Goat Weed is for something else but I can't quite remember. It's on the tip of my tongue (or maybe the tip's of you ladies). :devil:
 
I don't believe I've posted these here. They're from a few years back, dressed for brunch :)

attachment.php

I'll take those two eggs sunny-side up. ;) Looks like a fun brunch!
 
I always liked this one. It's several months old now.

I need some coloured rope. Red. Or black. I think the contrast would be better.

What a lovely photo! Beautiful breasts, ropes and pearls

This one is my contribution! Love this thread. :) Let's see who can spot where the tie is ;)

Oh! Perfect pose to have those wrists bound to those pretty little ankles.

Delightfully kinky and yummy looking to boot!

Thank you :)

I'll take those two eggs sunny-side up. ;) Looks like a fun brunch!

:cattail:

It was a fun day indeed!


Thanks, Professor ;D
 
I am so glad this thread came back to life. If you came to Home Depot and told me the truth I would find the exact rope you needed. Breast bondage? Elastic rope. Rope that is just painful to wear? Sisal. Need to be lifted off the floor. Nylon. And all the twists and kinks in between.
 
Keeping this one

I love this thread. Guess its about time we contribute a little to keeping it alive.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 3
Kinky night

I was with Bill and he decided to try a bit of 'bondage'.

Wrapped me up, just in my heels and then had my chains attached. was great fun! Started off in lounge and then moved on.

Ended up with one of my inflatable toys up me and in the shower..was a very kinky night (with some fun maybe I can't mention) but really got off on it LOl x


http://imgur.com/9Umh4XM
 
Some of our play
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0096.jpg
    IMG_0096.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0095.JPG
    IMG_0095.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0094.jpg
    IMG_0094.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top