Sexy photo shoot...

Do you want to see more!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mmmmmmmm

Simply stunning!!!! Oh to be able to stand in your presence while you are tied up like that!!! Soooo sexy and hot! Finger licking good!

OMG! You're a doll!

Love your pics, Sxxxy.

Thanks for posting!

H.B.

I wanted to do something special for my hubby (justfuntimes78) for our 15th wedding anniversary, so I asked the couple that introduced us to swinging and bondage to do a sexy photo shoot for me.

Needless to say I found the perfect picture for him, but you guys will reap the benefits of all the other pics! :p

Enjoy & let me know what you think... I will start with just a few, but there are over 200 pics so this could turn out to be a great thread!

:kiss:
Sxxxy

Ideas

Firstly I love the pics although I have never quite understood how tying someone up with their legs closed is erotic. They should be tied nice and wide so you can be teased and tormented to a climax. Satin panties stretched tight over your mons and sequential pics of them getting wetter and wetter works for me.:devil:

Was he ever a Boy Scout or a Sailor? I see some good knots and lashing there. Love your postings !!!

Back